Author Topic: feral noises  (Read 97 times)

Offline truce.

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
feral noises
« on: November 16, 2022, 06:20:03 PM »
hey besties !!! long time no see GHJKL decided hiatus is over for me and its time to party again

how was everyone's summers, what have y'all been up to during this break?!!

i've had a pretty great time! my health has been slowly improving so i'm so keen to write again :^) i had a summer job working with cats and omg it was the best time. not only was it a cattery but also a smaller cat rescue shelter for cats that needed rehabilitation and cats with their kittens. i got to cuddle SO many kittens it was AMAZING i also started my clinical years of my degree - shit is getting REAL now lmao my first vet job starts in january and im so excited!! turns out im pretty good at anaesthesiology which sounds harder than it rlly is. a lot of math and chemistry involved tho and im just a gorgeous gorgeous girl - we aren't supposed to know how to do math GJFKLJKL

i went to a huge event earlier this month where all the vet schools in the uk meet up and party and my tiktok of it went sorta viral bc it was the most chaotic thing ever JHJKL lets just say me and my friends tore up the dancefloor in the literal sense,,, we started a mud sliding mosh pit and got kicked out of the event HAHA most importantly i've gotten to meet new friends and it has been super fun being more social :^)) i managed to bag a couple of great vet placements as well which im so excited about - im gonna be working at europe's largest horse hospital (and for those that know me know that i want to be a horse vet!!), europe's largest charity cat hospital, a farm placement during calving and lambing season (so so many babies!!), and the government's biggest food inspection company which i had to have an interview to bag!

so it has been a busy busy time but things have been great so im excited to be in the right headspace to write again! is this a ramble? ofc, but im hoping others can also share (as much or as little as u want) how life has been treating y'all! its good to be back, i've missed u guys so much and im excited to write with u all again soon <33
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY

Offline timothy

• professional himbo
  • ethan winters is my husband
    • he / it
    • View Profile
    • art twitter !
    • Awards
Re: feral noises
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 05:13:01 AM »
GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,

Good to know you're feeling better Truce! I know I chat with you a lot on discord and, though I don't say much, I do read about your chaotic adventures! I'm proud of you for getting into vet school, and for getting that job! My mom used to be a vet tech, and I remember being in the animal hospitals she'd work at. She'd tell me a lot about things at her job--the surgeries, the animals, the injuries, etc. It's a pretty scary job, but I wanted to be a vet tech so bad as a kid. That didn't really get anywhere, because, well. I work at Tim Hortons.

For me, not a lot has been going on aside from the usual. I don't really have much to say for my end that is positive. Uhhh,,,, I'm going to see Jurassic Quest next weekend and I'm incredibly excited for it, does that count?

RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
a
when i miss you
a
come and kiss me
a
with a smile

Offline cas

• ~ owo ~
  • open to PM's!
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: feral noises
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2022, 07:36:02 PM »
hey besties !!! long time no see GHJKL decided hiatus is over for me and its time to party again

how was everyone's summers, what have y'all been up to during this break?!!

i've had a pretty great time! my health has been slowly improving so i'm so keen to write again :^) i had a summer job working with cats and omg it was the best time. not only was it a cattery but also a smaller cat rescue shelter for cats that needed rehabilitation and cats with their kittens. i got to cuddle SO many kittens it was AMAZING i also started my clinical years of my degree - shit is getting REAL now lmao my first vet job starts in january and im so excited!! turns out im pretty good at anaesthesiology which sounds harder than it rlly is. a lot of math and chemistry involved tho and im just a gorgeous gorgeous girl - we aren't supposed to know how to do math GJFKLJKL

i went to a huge event earlier this month where all the vet schools in the uk meet up and party and my tiktok of it went sorta viral bc it was the most chaotic thing ever JHJKL lets just say me and my friends tore up the dancefloor in the literal sense,,, we started a mud sliding mosh pit and got kicked out of the event HAHA most importantly i've gotten to meet new friends and it has been super fun being more social :^)) i managed to bag a couple of great vet placements as well which im so excited about - im gonna be working at europe's largest horse hospital (and for those that know me know that i want to be a horse vet!!), europe's largest charity cat hospital, a farm placement during calving and lambing season (so so many babies!!), and the government's biggest food inspection company which i had to have an interview to bag!

so it has been a busy busy time but things have been great so im excited to be in the right headspace to write again! is this a ramble? ofc, but im hoping others can also share (as much or as little as u want) how life has been treating y'all! its good to be back, i've missed u guys so much and im excited to write with u all again soon <33

GRABS

YOU WANT TO BE A VET TOO??? ALSO CONGRATS ON ALL THE AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES!!

My summer has been good!! My oldest cat pssed away last spring which has prompted me to want to be a vet!! however since i figured it out kinda late in the game ive gotta get my ass in gear and bang out all the prerequesites for vet school and there are a LOT fahjsjdndjs so thats mostly what ive been up to! lotsa lotsa family time and sleeping when i can because you can never nap too much ^^