Author Topic: i'll be the silver lining private with wonder !  (Read 341 times)

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
Re: i'll be the silver lining private with wonder !
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 07:54:15 PM »
u rock !
YOU'RE AMAZING, DON'T FORGET IT <3
u rock !
KIP MOORE

"well, i like everything really! but i really like energetic stuff, the kinda stuff that you can headbang to or dance to! i listen to lots of fast punk stuff, but i like it all more or less!" he chirped, warm smile growing bigger as he spoke, he was careful to give his full attention as navy talked about what instruments he could play, smiling just as big when he was done.

"that's really cool! i wish i could play an instrument. i'm just not a fast enough learner, or a patient enough learner..." it was true really - kip would love to play the guitar or the drums. he'd love to expel his energy playing songs! but he had such bad memory problems that he couldn't even remember the songs on guitar he had learned. his uncle taught him a few acoustic songs when he was a teen, but he really didn't remember it happening...at all. oops!

"i'm sure you're really good." he reassured, eyes sparkling warmly as he looked the other over once again. then, he took to twiddling with his blue bangs curiously, suddenly finding the blue tint very fascinating. he was always moving, it would seem.
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 08:07:54 PM »

"yeah, punk is one of my favorites too!" navy said brightly, "not gonna lie though, i may or may not be addicted to pop music." he chuckled before moving on.

"i understand, it's hard to learn an instrument! i was in lessons for years and still can't play a single song on piano so," he rolled his eyes. he had no idea how he was so bad at playing piano.

navy blushed lightly at kip's praise. "not really, but uh, thanks. i appreciate it." he turned to face forward in an attempt to hide his pink face.

"so, um. ummm, uh. i forgot what i was going to say." the pinkness in his cheeks graduated to a blazing red tint, exposing his embarrassment. he wasn't sure why kip had gotten him so flustered, but damn. he was really getting to navy.

//"i should be posting more regularly now!!" yeet sorry!!
daft pretty boys.
fall out boy's new album is gonna kill me   ・゚✧  

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 09:59:18 PM »
u rock !
u rock !
KIP MOORE

"oh i love pop stuff too! especially dance-y club stuff!" he enthusiastically replied, nodding his head as he spoke. he didn't realize it, but he was getting a little overexcited. though it wasn't anything he couldn't handle, there were a few people looking his way.

"yeah, i i just don't have the best memory i guess." he said, giving the other a lopsided smile. "i'll bet you are though!" he quipped back, not wanting the other to sell himself short. he liked making people feel good about themselves.

kip spaced out briefly, dual toned eyes glancing passively out the near window at the clouds now floating past them. when navy spoke back up he jumped slightly, turning back to him with a flustered smile.

"what?" he chuckled, innocent as ever.
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2018, 04:21:15 PM »

"uh, nothing!" he shouted, drawing the attention of a few passengers surrounding the duo. he looked down, embarrassed.

he briefly pulled out his phone, checking the time. "um, how much longer are we gonna be up here?" kip had been a good distraction, but he couldn't just forget that he was thousands of feet in the air. he would be so happy once they landed.

well, actually, navy thought he might miss kip. he didn't have any good friends, and kip was just so nice! it was a weird feeling- looking forward to landing but dreading departing the plane. he looked at the boy. he was so sweet and innocent it seemed, and navy smiled fondly at him.
daft pretty boys.

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2018, 06:52:08 PM »
u rock !
u rock !
KIP MOORE

"okay then" he smiled, oblivious to the people looking at the two. he'd learned through years of forgetting things that more often than not, it was better to just let it go. if it was important, then it'd get repeated or he wouldn't forget it at all.

at the question, his thick eyebrows furrowed; "hmm...what time is it? the flight's an hour and...20 minutes? i think?" he pondered over his answer for a moment before shrugging it off. "probably another half an hour or so" he said decidedly, nodding his head in silent confirmation.

the thought seemed to send the boys the same thought - kip wasn't so excited to land anymore. he wanted to hang out with navy! they had so much to talk about still; he had so many jokes to share, stories to tell...the thought of them having to depart was enough to make his heart sink in his chest. looking back to the other, he took in his image again - he'd be so lovely to photograph. he'd make an excellent model, kip was sure.
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 07:41:21 PM »

navy sighed, relieved he would be back on solid ground soon. "i think i'm gonna have to kiss the ground when we land." feeling a sudden wave of courage, he added in a joking tone, "try not to get too jealous!" immediately he blushed, but he didn't regret his words- not yet, at least.

after a few moments, he gathered the nerve to ask kip, "so, when we land.... i know you're kinda taking a you-trip or whatever, but did you maybe want to hang out at some point? it's just, you seem really nice and funny and cute and, wait, uh, i mean cool." navy just stopped, covering his flushed face. he'd messed that all up. maybe kip wouldn't catch it! even as he told this to himself, he shook his head, knowing it was unlikely. oh boy, he thought, you done goofed, navy. he things you're incredibly weird and a creep now. yikes.
daft pretty boys.

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 02:28:37 PM »
u rock !
u rock !
KIP MOORE

kip giggled innocently at his words, feeling his cheeks heat up as he continued to speak. "i'll try, but no promises!" he said between giggles, bringing a hand up to cover his face as he laughed. it was a force of habit.

kip's eyes went alight at his suggestion - he was honestly so glad he'd asked. "yeah, i'd actually love to - wait, what?" his expression had immediately shifted - he was now covering his quickly reddening face with his sleeves and looking away from the other. he never got so flustered when someone said something like that to him...why was this so different. despite his new shyness, he was still smiling his same dopey smile. finally daring to look back at the other, he giggled again, "you really think i'm cute - er, cool?" his voice playfully teasing the other.

"cause, i think you're cute-cool too"
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 11:52:32 AM »

sometimes navy wished he could just be cool. like james dean or something. someone who wasn't awkward and flustered almost constantly. but alas, here he was, a blushing mess, all because of the tiny boy with blue hair and mismatched eyes.

it only made him more flushed as he saw kip react similarly, pulling his arms up to cover his own reddening face. navy grinned lightly- the boy's pink face was adorable. his grin widened as he realized that kip had said he'd love to hang out with him. navy couldn't wait to spend time with him outside of this hell of a vehicle.

kip was teasing him, which probably meant he wasn't upset, right? navy slowly uncovered his face, though his cheeks were still blazing. he didn't respond, only looking at kip.

"cause, i think you're cool-cute too."

that was it- navy had to be hallucinating or something. could be this high in the air lead to that kind of thing? navy had no idea, but he knew that there was no way kip had really just said that. his face flushed again, this time only to a warm pink, as he smiled widely. he didn't know how to react, and as he scratched the back of his neck with an awkward laugh he looked again at kip. "are.. are you serious? i, uh." he didn't know what to say, punctuating his words with soft, disbelieving laughter. "but, uh, yeah! anyway. you serious about wanting to hang out after this?"
daft pretty boys.

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 01:30:32 PM »
u rock !
u rock !
KIP MOORE

kip kept his face hidden shyly, biting down on one of his sweater sleeves and nibbling it as he giggled. "yeah, i'm serious. about everything" with that, he winked playfully at the other. then, he was back to hiding his face and chewing up his sleeve like he hadn't just flirted with the other. he was being so weirdly timid about all of this, but he liked it so much all at once.

his eyes fluttered back and forth between navy and his own feet, watching how he turned pink and smiled, then studying his blue shoes as a distraction. all of this was a lot for kip to take in at once, but he kinda liked the rush to his head.

"i mean, my plans are all kinda loose so i'm down to hang out pretty much whenever you're free. can i uh, have our number? y'know, so i can hit you up" this was said with a muffled voice (he currently had his sleeve shoved in his mouth) and his eyes stuck to his shoes. he didn't want to be all blushy and awkward while he was trying to flirt.
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2018, 01:18:06 PM »

he was serious! navy was ecstatic. then kip winked- navy swore he had never turned so red so fast, the butterflies in his stomach fluttering around frantically. he leaned his head back, unable to make eye contact with kip.

navy hadn't had a crush in a long time, so it was just his luck that this one be so overwhelming. he had kinda forgotten how your supposed to act with a crush, so he just hoped he didn't embarrass himself too badly.

"yeah, me too. im free almost everyday." kip had asked for his number, and navy couldn't help gut giggle, covering his mouth with his hand. he recited the digits, and waited for kip to do the same. "so you can hit me up.
 and you're not allowed to foget, okay? don't leave me hanging!"
he joked. honestly, navy was super excited, already anticipating their hanging out on solid ground. he smiled softly at kip, who was adorably chewing on the sleeve of his sweater and looking at his shoes, face still lightly tinted with pink. he was already in so deep, and he'd only just met kip. navy wasn't complaining though- this boy seemed to be so good, how could he regret his quick emotions?
daft pretty boys.

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »
u rock !
u rock !
KIP MOORE

kip smiled at the other, now practically gnawing on his sleeve. he was feeling awfully flustered.

kip admittedly wasn't too fond of navy giving him his number out loud - there was no way he'd remember that. so, he decided to quickly dig into his smaller bag for something to write it down on. fishing through his things, he was able to find a pen and a scrap of paper with ease (he just tore the paper from a notebook and the pen was hidden away in one of the compartments in the bag) and took his hand from his mouth so he could have navy repeat himself. "i wanna write it down so i don't forget, okay? i forget stuff really easily" he warned, though his voice wasn't filled with much concern.

truthfully, his problems with memory could be considered fairly severe, but that was more long-term than short-term. he didn't really consider how bad it was, though - he just knew he could space out pretty easily.

"but i definitely will get back to you!"
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Offline ʷⁿᵈᵉʳˡᵉˢˢ

• slow down jellybean
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2018, 08:57:00 PM »
bumpin so u can find it
don't you want to
feel like you used to?

Online sunny!

• The RPA
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 02:43:53 PM »

navy blushed. of course he couldn't expect kip to just memorize ten numbers after being told them once. he waited until he was ready and then recited his number again. "sorry about that." he said, looking down.

he was so excited to see kip after the flight! he bounced his leg, looking at the blue haired boy. his face split into a crooked grin. "good." he said softly. this felt unreal. meeting a super friendly, super cute boy, exchanging numbers, and making plans to hang out seemed like such a feat. definitely not an outcome he had expected while boarding the flight.

he glanced out the window, admiring the view for the first time. "you said this was your first time flying alone, right? so have you flown a lot or?" he asked, just to make conversation. he liked talking to kip.

/short and late and museless oh my
sorry bout that !!

daft pretty boys.