Author Topic: WNR OFFICIAL GUIDE — UPDATED 12/26  (Read 1275 times)

Offline ESKIE

• ( gone )
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
WNR OFFICIAL GUIDE — UPDATED 12/26
« on: December 26, 2017, 03:51:40 PM »
WILDERNESS RISING: THE COMPLETE GUIDE
A nuclear war has been raging in the human world for many years now. Chaos, death, and destruction reign down, and eventually this human world began to leak into the sub-wilderness. Radiation amounted to levels higher than ever seen before, and now the both the humans and wilderness must suffer the consequences.
The population of the human species has hit a drastic all time low. With only 15% of the world population existing without suffering serious illnesses or chronic diseases from this radiation; seeing a human about any non-enclosed area is a rarity. Because of this, items from them are also rare to find by the wild animals. The radiation also had effects on the abilities of these wild animals, some discovering strange new powers. Radiation has been in the atmosphere for many years now, but only recently had the link between this and special abilities been found out. Some believe their Gods were responsible, some sure the radiation was the true cause, some with other thoughts. With little items to assist them now, their powers stronger than ever, and their lands toxic, our focus centers of what remains of the wild animals. Forced into one area atop the high mountain range, the groups have found common ground- literally. Both loners and group-allianced animals must work together to ensure the survival of their species’.

TERRITORY    ref i.     ref ii.     ref iii.
Due to the heaviness of the radiation, it’s concentrated in the soil. Because of this, one of the few safe areas left is the mountain range that is closest to all the groups. Known as Whiteridge Range, these mountains are made of hardened ground and rock, and the weather is cold here. Going up the mountain itself is a dangerous and tiring task, but with the help of their clan mates and others, a large amount of animals now call this their refuge.
A stream flows through the mountains, holding only a limited amount of fish, and most animals are forced to consume small birds and wandering rabbits or mountain goats or whatever they can hunt and consume. Only a few dens have been made, as the soul is too hard to dig and little shelter exists, most animals having to sleep close to one another to ensure their warmth throughout the freezing nights.

OOC RULES Due to the current state of relative anarchy among the animals, there are no established rules, though basic courtesy will get you far if you want to survive together.
- All site rules apply.
- Please do not start any major plot lines without consulting staff, as it will affect the entirety of the WNR lore!
- Be respectful of others and do your best to include everyone!

LINKS To keep track of important threads that will be crucial to everyone, any major plots or announcements concerning this will be added here and we will post to let everyone know, so keep the notifs for this thread on!
- FAQ Thread
- Official Chatting/Plotting Thread
- TBA
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 05:29:26 PM by Esknog »
asking god for favors, guess he isn’t home

Offline demistress

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: WNR OFFICIAL GUIDE — UPDATED 12/26
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 07:01:16 PM »
tracking if that’s ok!
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
TUMBLRINFORMATION / CONTACTS / STAFF

Offline blondie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 07:01:51 PM »

Online AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »
tracking !
EVER HAD A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T GO ON? TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT GETTING WEAKER, CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAVING LOST YOUR WAY, FEELING DEFEATED. SAT STARING, COUNTING SPIRAL PATTERNS ON THE WALL. YOU WONDER IF YOUR LUCK IS EVER GONNA TURN AROUND, BUT, OH ﷽﷽﷽﷽
——–——YOU NEED A LITTLE LIGHT TO GUIDE THE WAY   ]

INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Offline gore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 07:15:32 PM »
SOME THINGS YOU DO JUST TO SEE HOW BAD THEY'LL MAKE YOU FEEL
BUT I AM JUST A BROKEN MACHINE, AND I DO THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY MEAN          
                             LONG BLACK NIGHT, MORNING FROST ; I'M STILL HERE, BUT ALL IS LOST
  「  alyce. xviii. intp. bearbones official horror enthusiast. storage. contact. ½ of puregore. stick's guardian.  」   

Offline leginaga.

• [ ・゚✦ / HALLOW'S EVE GAY ]
  • [ A ROBO™ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 07:31:12 PM »
tracking
cause i had a fire, passion and desire
now all i require are circuits and wires

Offline sunny.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 09:04:54 PM »
STOP THE WORLD CAUSE I WANNA GET OFF WITH YOU
she/her hub thingyhere i love ya
Spoiler:  ・゚✦ love! • show
pyre patted this person
you are my bro-in-law
you're my bro-in-law
boogie woogie woogie
hoot basked in the sunlight
joey loves you <3

Offline cryptid

• god bless this hot mess
  • they / them pronouns please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:34 PM »
track x
SMILES ARE ALWAYS TOOTHLESS BUT I RUN OUT
of excuses, so i have to play excited, but i wish that i was uninvited

Offline CREAM

• PURE | THEY/THEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »
tracking!!!
PRAY TO THE WAX BRIDE AND HER VIOLET VARICOSE VEINS ♚
CURRENT CHARACTERSOOC CONTACTSABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD WITCH..

Offline ASpoopyEveryone

• ∂reamer // tykhaios
  • existing for some reason.
    • feminine pronouns.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 07:21:12 AM »
excitedly tracking this!!!
"'Someday' is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you." ━Timothy Ferriss

char. storage --- writing storage --- plotting --- dump --- free premades

Offline britty

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »
track
*:・゚i adore you

Offline pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2017, 11:50:21 AM »
whoop tracko
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
SO BOTTOMS UP, LETS FORGET TONIGHT

Offline woodsy

• athens will not fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2017, 03:30:53 PM »
・゚✧ and there we were caught in space and time. for a moment i thought i could be yours, you could be mine.

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • — dying but in a GREAt way —
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
Trackks
i'm not a pessimist
I'M JUST A REALIST && WRITING DUMP && QUOTES && HUB

Spoiler: i am obv their favorite • show
screams over mania with you - Pyre
you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
hoot lurks in the shadows ooo watch out
joey loves you <3
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day
greahound hacked into your profile a second time to love on you more because grea loves you A FUCKING LOT