Author Topic: everything will be alright! ―.& p  (Read 2062 times)

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
Re: everything will be alright! —.& p
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 08:50:12 PM »
claire loves u!
NEVER LET YOUR FEAR DECIDE YOUR FATE!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

*:・゚✧*:・゚
"alright." a small smile of gratitude appeared as the other reassured him. words weren't able to describe how grateful he was for joon, even if they had only known each other for a little over twelve hours. never before had he met someone as carefree as his new friend. if joon was able to sit through what was possibly the most embarrassing date known to man and still be willing to spend time with him, surely a night in jin's apartment from hell couldn't tear them apart.

jin nodded, removing three of the unused blankets from the foot of his bed and placing them down on the floor, along with one of the pillows from his three pillow stack. he yawned at the mere thought of sleep, quickly piling one piece of bedding after another. "you're going to need all this, trust me," a stranger to jin's life might argue that the number of sheets he owned was unreasonable. however, they didn't live in the same apartment as he did, with a roommate who decided that it the air conditioning had to be on at all times. if he even dared to go near the thermostat, he would be threatened with eviction. at least rent was cheap, right?

"i suppose," he shrugged, trying not to dwell too much on his own self-pity. "but yeah, it is. i'm slowly going insane." frat party or not, the apartment was miserable. if joon hadn't noticed already, he would know by the end of the night that it was falling apart. between tacky carpet and crumbling ceilings, it wouldn't be lasting much longer, especially if the amount of partying continued to increase. "i would say it's better than what you had to see, but i don't know if it is," he laughed quietly, forcing himself to keep his eyes open.

realizing that he was still sat horizontally on the bed, the mint-haired male adjusted himself to where he was laying normally. jin then reached over and turned the single lamp on his nightstand off. he knew that even a blink that lasted too long would result in sleep; a thing he needed but didn't want. not if joon was still willing to talk. something about the other kept him wanting to continue their conversation, a feeling he hadn't felt in ages.

/ ajgdlfs;a urs was too i am crying i love joon SO MUCH
he's just tired right now so he wants to complain about everything
but ofc he'll always take a hug
i want to write a novel about how much i love them even though we haven't really gotten super far with them ijust know it's going to be so great
edit page 3 in less than a week go us!!!!
love the stars, love the moon ―*⛥`*:

Offline inny.

• call me inny or soma <3
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 09:26:22 PM »
kenji joon.

“really, though, thank you,” joon was quick to thank, feeling awful for not sounding so grateful right from the beginning. he wanted to thank him right away because, honestly, he was beyond grateful. there weren’t a lot of people who would let him stay over at two in the morning- and, even better was that he barely even had to ask. one time was all it took for jin to immediately say that he was fine with him coming over. didn’t that have to mean something?

joon sighed and uttered another thank you once he was handed all of the blankets and pillows. “you know, i think i’ve already noticed.” it was freezing, and it seemed like the ground was cold. so, with the three blankets, he stashed one as a sort of divider between himself and the cool carpeting. the rest covered him and, really, he decided that this couldn’t be too bad. it wasn’t the most comfortable, but, well... “definitely like this a lot better than trying to sleep in a hall.”  exactly. he would’ve been too terrified to so much as try and fall asleep in his apartment complex’s walls. needless to say that when he said he was grateful, he really, really was.

a small laugh passed joon’s lips, shaking his head at the comparison. “oh, god, jin,” he huffed, reaching a hand up to cover his eyes like that could just make him unsee everything. “i can’t stand them, anymore.” and he really couldn’t. he couldn’t stand anything about that apartment, though. it was too expensive and left him barely any money to budget. and, really, it was awful. the place wasn’t bad, but it was so cramped, and their heater didn’t work half of the time, and their water was always cold, and sometimes the electricity would flicker on and off.. now that he was thinking about it, why the hell was that crappy apartment so expensive?

once the light was turned off, the pink-haired male felt like they should both get to sleep. the weird thing, though, was that joon didn’t particularly want to. he genuinely wanted to talk to the mint-haired male, laying in a bed just a few feet away. he pondered over what he could say before smiling in amusement at his own words. “you’d be a kickass roommate,” he hummed, though it wasn’t like he was kidding. he’d kill for a quiet, kind roommate like jin.

///these two are so adorable
and jin just needs a hug
everybody needs a hug, hugs all around
i wanna write a novel about all the things they will do as roommates lmao
also joon’s quest for love will be interesting,, poor boi needs to get laid but he probably never will ahaaa rip
holY SHI LOOK AT US GO CLAIRE

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 04:24:31 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

hearing the other's acknowedgement of the fridgid tempurature made him want nothing more than to stomp out of his room and adjust the damned thermostat. it wasn't like carter would notice - he was probably too busy in his own room doing god knows what with a sorority girl he didn't even invite. however, joon had a solid point. "yeah, can't really argue with that." even with the muffled voices of strangers a few feet away and the unbearable tempurature, it was better than sleeping outside of your own apartment. jin would know.

"i don't blame you!" as someone who had been in the same situation as joon many times in the past, he could fully understand where he was coming from. "i think we're both cursed, dude." the pink-haired male sat beside him had to of noticed the raucous behavior of his guests. it was a headache. while he had never visited the other's own apartment, he could assume that it wasn't something he wanted to see, judging by joon's sharp tone.

jin couldn't help but smile at the other's statement as he wanted nothing more than a roommate like the other. someone who appeared to care about how he felt - quite the contrast from his current one. "let's do it, then," as absurd as the statement was, there was not an ounce of deception in his words. "move in together, i mean." if moving away with someone he hardly knew meant escaping his current burden of a roommate, then he was willing to take that risk. besides, joon didn't appear to be the fraternity type. in fact, it was he who brought up the curse of a thing up on their date with a bitterness in his tone.

/ ik i told you i was writing that essay so sorry if this is dry (??) i am so sick of writing but i want to see these boys finally be happy
hugs for EVERYONE for real though
i cant wait for it tbh
sjsjhjsf just imagining it makes me laugh, poor joon omg
he WILL get laid. i can see it

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
Re: everything will be alright! €”.& p
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 08:02:00 PM »
kenji joon.

"last time i had to go down to the studio and sleep there. but, this is still better than sleeping on the floor there." he'd tried to crash in a rolling chair they had for the desk receptionist, but it was hard to fall asleep in a rolling chair. he hoped it was obvious how thankful he was for jin letting him come here. there hadn't been any other option for joon. the two of them barely knew each other, too, so for jin to let him stay really meant a lot. he couldn't help but huff slightly, nodding his head to himself, "i'll try not to embarrass myself this time around, i swear." yep. no trying to make a move or anything. or ask awkward questions. he was past that.

the pink-haired male couldn't help but hum in agreement. "no kidding," he agreed, going quiet before adding in a moment later, "you're probably one of the few college students that don't like to party." hell, even joon liked to go out and party at times-- even though it was usually just with an intent to find someone to date or hook up with. neither of those seemed to happen, though, so.. it had been awhile since his last adventure.

when jin said that they should move in together, he huffed out a light breath of amusement-- only to let it sink in a moment later that, no, the mint-haired male hadn't been kidding. that caused joon to sit up in the darkness, the blankets pooling at his waist. "wait, seriously?" he ran his fingers through his pink hair, almost in disbelief of the fact. "you actually want to be roommates?" it would be great to move into a new place. he hadn't signed the lease yet- honestly, he'd really love the idea of getting to be roommates with someone like jin. that sounded so damn awesome.

//it€™s okay!!!! i loved it!!
asdfjkadf they€™re going to be so excited
omg like jin is determined to help joon get laid
and he like does the walk of shame back to their apartment and there€™s jin just waiting for him like
€œwell well weeeell, look who we got here, finally takin€™ their walk of shame€
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:03:52 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 08:55:48 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

"jesus," he huffed, bringing his hands up to cover his face. the fact that there was even a last time was upsetting. what kind of monster did joon find as a roommate? if he was friends with jin's own, there was no way he was any better. "and i don't think you can embarrass yourself much more," the words were muffled by his palms, silently hoping that the other wouldn't take much offense to it, despite the fact that he was the one to bring up their earlier encounter. "you're more than welcome to try, though." he would never turn down an opportunity to laugh at joon how he did before; the laughter that had escaped him then was unforgettable.

his hands quickly moved from his face to his sides at the comment, trying his best to emphasize the movement in fake offense. "really?" it wasn't that he hated parties, more so the people who attended them. it didn't help that most college parties weren't too far from the one happening outside his door. if someone he actually liked were to throw a gettogether with close friends and limited amounts of alcohol, then sign him. otherwise, he'd prefer to stay in his room. "you get bored of them, too," he added onto his own internal monologue, "dealing with this every weekend was cool at first. now it's just a headache, you know?"

hearing joon's sudden movement from next to him caused him to turn his head in the other's direction. "yeah," he laughed somewhat nervously. jin scratched his temple with his left hand, worried that joon would find it to be too soon considering they had only met a few hours prior. "i mean," the mint-haired male began, "if you don't want to, it's perfectly fine. i just figured, between, well," he waved towards the sounds from outside once again, "that, and your own shitty roommate, it'd be best. i don't want to overstep any boundaries or anything, but..." perhaps this was his opportunity to embarrass himself. the idea felt more and more absurd the more he rambled on.

/ <333
anxious jin is anxious lmao
JSJKGHSJ
he's just sitting there w/ a bowl of easy mac doing his homework waiting for joon to come home OR a text begging him like
"i knew it"

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 09:24:50 PM »
kenji joon.

"oh, is that a challenge, bucko?" he asked, definitely making a reference to the other's ridiculous nickname from before. he was sure if he said it enough, the oddness of it would be worn out- but, you know, joon wasn't too worried about the nickname becoming old. "don't make me climb in that bed and embarrass myself. because i will." yeah. being laughed at by someone while trying to make a move on them was a bit scarring. joon didn't think he could try and make a move on the other even if he tried. sure, the pink-haired male was fairly desperate, but he wasn't that desperate. the mint-haired male across from him was definitely handsome-- but joon knew their chemistry was way off.

joon shrugged at the other's words. "i've never really been much of a party person. this just reminds me of the frat parties you hear about." so, okay, jin definitely wasn't a frat boy; his roommate, however, appeared to be a completely different story. the sound of loud music and laughter and voices seeped through the walls. damn, joon couldn't imagine living like this. "i'm sorry you have to deal with this all of the time." and he really meant it. it had to suck. his hands folded in the middle of his abdomen, staring up at the ceiling in content. damn, he was tired. maybe he'd pass out in a bit.

that thought had immediately been thrown out the window once he'd sat up, though. he listened to the mint-haired student's case, only to start to laugh softly. "let's do it," he said, cutting jin off before he could continue rambling his case. he wrapped his arms around his legs, drawing them close enough so he could comfortably rest the side of his head against his knees. "there are plenty of apartments near here that aren't half bad, or too expensive. ooh! maybe we could get that one down on thirteenth street, it's so-" he found himself rambling a bit, so he decided it was then to cut off. "and you won't have to worry about any parties. and - hopefully - i don't have to deal with you banging some girl all the time?" ah, he was only giving jin a hard time. really, the excitement buzzing in his voice was obvious.

//anxious jin is adoRABLE OML
like he needs some lovin€™ and a hug
like he has to pick him up and as they€™re driving he€™s like
€œyou owe me,, he was really hot but i let you have him,,€
€œleT ME??€
€œyou needed to get laid more than i did€
€œnoW HOLD UP JIN€
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:04:18 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2018, 05:57:10 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

a slight grin found its way onto jin's face at the other's words. hearing joon's unabashed references to their firist, embarrassing encounter was something he could see himself getting used to. "bucko..." he mimicked, saying nothing more than the pet name. he refused to acknowledge anything else he said. there was a certain amount of times you could make a move on someone in a day. even with one attempt, his friend had definitely surpassed that number.

"trust me," he started, taking a deep breath before continuing. "all rumors you hear about fraternities are true. every. single. one." when he had first started looking for colleges, he wanted nothing more than to take part in a fraternity. many of the soon-to-be-graduates on the varsity hockey team raved on and on about how crucial they were to the college experience. however, as time went on and jin quit the team, he began to realize what a group of morons he had spent his time with - the same kind of moron he was currently living with. "but it's okay," jin reassured, finishing his thoughts out loud. "tonight was one of the worse nights. sorry you had to experience that."

the mint-haired male was a bit thrown off by the other's interruption but quickly recovered once he comprehended what he said. a large grin began to tug at his lips, hidden by the darkness but easily heard through his words. "dude. i've been looking at that one too!" of course, he never had the intentions of actually renting it out. jin couldn't believe that this might actually happen. perhaps he was dreaming. "it's closer to campus, too! what about, uh, your studio? is it nearby?"

/ i originally had a sarcastic bit of jin saying "i'm quite the charmer" regarding getting a girlfriend but i had to remind myself, claire, no, jin isn't elias
omfg... they're in debt to each other
"remember that one time i set you up that girl from the studio?"
"....yes"
"yeah ok so we're leaving in ten, i will not be coming home tonight"

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2018, 06:20:57 PM »
kenji joon.

joon couldn't resist laughing softly as jin mimicked his words. "hey, don't wear it out," he warned, even though it was fairly obvious that he'd be the first one to. he could still feel his cheeks heating up slightly at the idea of how embarrassing it had been to try and make a move- but, well, jin didn't have to worry about that, anymore. sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair. "i'll come up with something even better than bucko, just wait." and he was sure it would be amazing.

a small frown came to his lips as the mint-haired male spoke, slowly nodding his head. "oh, no kidding?" maybe that much was obvious from the party going on outside. "i'm guessing your roommate is a frat boy?" that much seemed obvious. what other group of people would have parties every weekend, and always have so many people turn out? maybe there were a lot of sorority girls out there with them. it made him feel bad, really, to think that jin had to put up with something like that. huh. now it was fairly obvious why he was so quick to say he wasn't in a fraternity, back when joon had inquired. "it's fine, really. only issue is that it's colder than the arctic in here," he lightly joked (but, really, he was grateful for the two blankets).

that grin seemed so obvious in jin's words. it was enough for joon, himself, to crack into a grin. "yeah! i could walk to the studio from there!" a small huff of disbelief passed his lips, straightening and trying to eye the other through the dark. "so are we doing it? are we actually going to room together?" it'd suck if jin got the dancer's hopes up like that just to send them crashing down, right? he was sure there was a place open, after all.

//oml oml yessss
i just realized that jin could totally hit on all the girls on the studio lmao
€œjin! did you watch me dance? wasn€™t it great? i think i€™m going to place, for sure!€
€œyeaaaah- but hey, that one girl? can you go introduce me?€
€œare you serious€
and it'll be like that for joon too
like jin brings someone over to study with
and later joon is like
"hey,, hey jin,,, set me up plsplsplsplspleaaase?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:05:10 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2018, 10:29:19 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

for some reason, jin had been feeling particularly competitive in the past few hours. maybe it was that joon just had to challenge his ability to create nicknames and claim that he had the better broke-teenager-who-calls-themselves-an-adult snack. it was plain disrespectful. "i'll repeat myself, bucko. you are more than welcome to try." however, the serious act the mint-haired male put on was easily debunked by his slurred speech - a result of several days without sleep. maybe his unusual testosterone levels could also be attributed to this.

"yup." he wasn't aware that a single word could be spat with so much bitterness until now. his roommate was a burden, someone he was embarrassed to admit he knew. they hardly bumped into each other on campus - mainly because carter refused to attend a majority of his classes - but people still knew. jin wouldn't be surprised if the other had talked poorly of him considering they didn't get along too well, and as a member of a fraternity, he had a lot of influence over the student body. "i can lend you some more blankets?" he offered shortly after, already sitting up to grab another throw that sat at his feet. as cold as it was, jin was still in the clothes he wore throughout the day, not bothering to change out or do anything to warm himself up. it was too much of a hassle, really.

everything seemed to perfectly fall into place. what started as a day that he had been dreading since their first date appeared to be ending as one of the best he's had since moving from alaska. "of course!" it was jin's turn to sit up, sitting indian style atop his comforter as he turned to face joon. "what's there to lose, right?" he stretched over his bed once again, turning the dim light back on so he could get a better look at the other. reaching his tired eyes, his gummy smile only grew as the realization of this person who was basically a stranger to him would soon be dubbed roommate. while it was by far the most insane decision that he had ever made, there was no way he would come to regret this. jin just knew.

/ SAME i totally forgot but now that i remembered it's going to be so great
im crying though thats so funny
jin will be hella reluctant to set him up because he Knows how joon is and is just like
"i mean i could"
which is v rude of him considering joon will probably have to put up with all of jin's thirst smh
but he'd probably give in eventually :')

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2018, 11:21:30 PM »
kenji joon.

"okay, slugger," joon couldn't help but laugh at the silly nickname before forcing himself to continue, "i don't think you're ready for this." the pink-haired male wasn't the best at nicknames; he was sure he'd be beat. however, he couldn't help but feel a little hopeful, at the very least. an airy chuckle passed his lips again before adding a few moments later, "do you really think you can out-dork me?" now that was something joon would have to see to believe; however, judging by their few conversations, it seemed like jin was quite the competition.

worried that the pink-haired male was going to offer him one of his own blankets that he could be using, he was quick to pipe in, "only if you're not using them. really." it was cold, but he could stand it. he definitely knew he wouldn't be able to rest well like this. he didn't really have the right to be picky; at least he had a place for the night, even if it was a freezing cold floor. he waited a moment before quietly adding, "sorry that you have to live with a roommate like that. really." that definitely had to suck, joon decided. "frats seem like the worst." which they honestly did. sure, the pink-haired male had to deal with his crazy sexual roommate constantly hooking up with his girlfriend-- but at least he didn't have to deal with lots of people in his apartment.

it took a brief second for his eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but when he saw a matching smile it wasn't too hard to adjust to it. "exactly!" the two of them were so excited it was almost overwhelming for the dancer. "you know, i think this will really work." which it would. god, it really would. the two of them were a perfect match-- er, platonically, at least. it took him only another moment to see the other's tired eyes. they'd both had a long day, that much was obvious to the pink-haired male. "i think we should go to bed. we can talk about this later?" how could joon possibly forget to talk about it?

///omg and joon will have to deal with all the girls and guys that jin€™s hooked up with from the studio gushing about him
€œomg he€™s so great in b-€
€œthaT€™S MY BEST FRIEND JESSICA PLS STOP RIGHT NOW€
ahaa like jin is so thirsty and for being such a bad person with sticking a relationship he can get people into bed at least
and then joon isn€™t just thirsty he€™s desperate lmao
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:05:36 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2018, 03:40:24 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

it was easily five in the morning by the time jin had really fallen asleep. the excitement from his conversation with the other refused to die down, keeping him staring at the ceiling with a grin as endless possibilities for their future crossed his mind. making a decision as important as the one he had wasn't like him at all - especially when it involved someone he hardly knew. although, in the short time that he knew him, he decided that joon was someone he wanted keep around. maybe he was being reckless, sure. but the mere thought of spending more time with the pink-haired male made him giddy beyond words.

unfortunately, his much needed sleep didn't last very long. only two hours later did carter come storming into his room, tearing off the pile of blankets he had slipped under at some point in the night. "what the hell is this?" his roommate had shouted as discreetly as possible shortly after the fact, motioning towards joon on the floor. "did things work out? why is he on the floor?" jin looked up to the other male, a dirty glare reserved just for him on his features.

"shut up," jin spat, sneaking a quick glance in joon's direction. "we're not getting together, dude. i would've told you when i got back if you weren't so far up another girls' skirt." the tone of voice he used when around his obnoxious roommate wasn't one he used often. however, his patience was running extremely thin, especially now that he knew he was able to escape the other. jin wanted to move out as quickly as possible.

he sat up in his bed, keeping the scowl on his face as he lifted his hands to rub at his eyes. "i need to talk to you." there was no doubt in his mind a giant mess awaited him outside of his room. however, he would rather inform the other of he and joon's plans away from the latter, not wanting to risk waking up up. "let's just go out there," he sighed, standing up and walking towards the exit.

/ oof ok i was thinking joon would wake up to them arguing outside or smth and walk out like ??? what's wrong and carter would totally forget abt him and see him again like and bring up the date lmao
idk i kinda pulled this out of my ass so!!
I LOVE THAT THOUGH
i can see jin as the one who's always hooking up with people (but not nearly as much as joon's roommate,.. he'd refuse to take whoever back to their place) and joon's just there like :)))))) why not me :)))
but it is ok we will get joon a boyf!!!! it is going to happen

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 04:06:13 PM »
kenji joon.

joon was pretty sure he had passed out on jin. he was also fairly sure that the two of them had been exhausted at the time- so jin probably hadn't even noticed the pink-haired male passing out the moment his head finally hit the pillow. maybe he'd feel guilty about it later, yet he was sure the two of them were in desperate need of sleep. still. there wasn't a single doubt that he was excited about moving in with jin. there wasn't a single doubt that he couldn't stop thinking about it. did that keep him from getting a good night's sleep, though? of course not.

what did keep him from getting a lot of sleep, however, was the commotion coming from outside the bedroom. his eyes fluttered open, his tired body aching as he turned his head around. finally, his eyes landed on the now-empty bed where he'd last seen jin. ah. so jin was probably talking to someone, out there- and, judging by the way the two voices were talking back and forth, something in him said that it was jin's roommate.

slowly, he eased himself off of his makeshift bed on the ground, sighing in content as his bones popped in protest. the dancer rubbed at his eyes sleepily before heading to the door. the door had been left slightly ajar, leaving joon to creak it up a bit more before seeing the mint-haired male and his roommate. "uh, hey," he greeted, glancing between the two. "is.. something wrong?" well, no shit- but he didn't want to intrude if he was the problem, right?

//YESYESYESYESYES
jin is always going to be hooking up with people
and then there€™s joon that will take whatever he can,, dating someone, hooking up with someone,, it€™s whatever
AWEEE JOON GETS A BF THAT€™D BE CUTE

also hey if we want a lil side plot
my rap mon fc could break up with his girlfriend down the road
is crashing on the couch a lot at their apartment until he saves up enough money for his own places
and jin can get his own bf oml yas
or a friends w/ benefits thing that€™d be neat lmao
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:06:08 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2018, 06:07:35 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

"i'm moving out." as certain as he was about his decision, his voice wavered with ambivalence. announcing his leave solidified the idea, making it official. he wasn't even sure if joon still wanted to go through with their plans; everything they said a few hours prior might've been the result of lack of sleep. however, if jin was still fixed on their move, then surely the other would feel the same way.

what surprised him most was not carter's reaction - he had been anticipating anger - but how he said it. "bullshit!" the swear was softly spoken, almost as if he had taken offense, something jin had never heard from the other male. although, as he continued to speak, the words crescendoed into a full blown yell. "why?! i've never done anything to you, bro!"

being a bit taken aback by the harshness of his tone, the mint-haired male took a few steps away for his own safety. "calm down, carter," he sighed, holding his hands in front of him in an effort to protect himself. "last night was just, uh, too insane, okay? i'm sure you-" the sound of joon's voice coming from behind them stopped his statement, turning to face the other.

the look on carter's face as he realized who exactly was interrupting their argument was something like no other. "ohhh!" the imminent frown on his features slowly morphed into a smirk as he continued to speak. "i see now. did i interrupt something?" he teased, slowly moving back towards jin to elbow him in the side. jin's own face flushed red, accompanied by expression of humiliation and a pleading look towards joon. he had to get out of here. fast.

/ there are too many boys, i'm using "the other" 75820 times
i changed jin's sexuality to grey-romantic pansexual bc this boy just wants the sex
except not really. he just wants it more than a relationship
#getjoonabf2k18

yes! yes yes yes
joon seeing him at their door like "what in the shit are you doing here. also how did you find my address"
i think that'd be good!! and jin would lowkey hate him at first but they might end up being bros :')
and maybe he and joon could make up!!!
friends w/ benefits suits him more tbh. jin over here going out every night to give joon and his bf a date night :'))))

Offline inny.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2018, 06:55:26 PM »
kenji joon.

oh. joon really, really contemplated if it would work to just turn around, saunter over towards his makeshift bed on the floor, fall asleep, and act like nothing ever happened. it was obvious that it was too late, though, once he noticed that all eyes were definitely on him in that moment. and, although there were only two pairs of eyes, he was intensely uncomfortable with any eyes on him this early in the morning.

he could feel his face flush furiously, feeling almost frozen from the words. "um.. no, not.. quite what you're thinking," he was quick to argue. although, honestly, he did feel a bit flattered that someone thought the pink-haired male had what it took to get laid. the poor guy definitely hadn't had a lot, if any, action for years. the fact that a frat boy assumed was enough for him to feel a little flattered.
but also a little insulted. kinda.

"i'm gonna-" he gestured awkwardly (because that's the only way tyler could describe the gesture) towards the door. "start heading home." yeah. that was probably the best option, judging by the look in jin's eyes. he caught his lip briefly between his teeth before offering, "jin? do you think you could give me a ride to my apartment?" he'd left his keys at his apartment for the day, so..

//adflkad when joon reverts to his awkward ways
AWW YESSSS
joon with a bf would be uber cute
lmao joon and rm fc could make up
and then rap mon fc would just annoy the hell out of jin though
joon and his bf stay in and be all cuddly
while jin is out on the prowl, most definitely gonna call joon for a ride home in the morning lmao
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 05:06:46 PM by ᵐᵉˡ »

Offline claire!!💖

• (༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡
    • View Profile
    • tumblr!
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 08:31:33 PM »
claire loves u!
ahn seong-jin

aged 19

following joon's defense, jin decided that the best thing to do was to nod in agreement. "again, if you would've listened..." he sighed, shooting another glare in carter's direction. the man was impossible. on his resume, the only notable qualities an employer might find are 'fantastic manipulator' and 'hard-working, but only when it's something that benefits him'. the mint-haired male had personally fallen victim to both of these traits numerous times.

"yeah." jin muttered, voice slightly hoarse. he moved towards their coat rack not too far from his current position, digging through the jackets that he'd never seen before in order to find his own parka. shoving his hands into his pockets and pulling out the keys to his old jeep, he beckoned the other who stood a few feet away. "let's go."

deciding against saying anything more to carter, he opened the door to their apartment, letting joon exit before slamming the door behind him. "i can't believe him," he shook his head as he led the other down the stairs towards the complex's parking lot. "he has absolutely no respect for anyone!" it was obvious how exasperated the older was. between his own lack of sleep and general stress over school, he was close to the tipping point. hopefully a drive to wherever he needed to go for joon would be enough to calm him down.

/ i ! don't know what this is ok
i love the parantheses you put lmao it made me laugh
i can see it now and i am crying, this boy deserves all the love in the world
sjhjgjs jin just whining to joon about him
"i thought we moved in to get rid of him!"
on the prowl omg....
that's like. the best way to describe it though