Author Topic: Age of Consent Rule Update  (Read 646 times)

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Age of Consent Rule Update
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:34:58 PM »
Hey everyone! Recently we had a discussion about what the age of consent should be, and it was decided that it would be sixteen (16) years old. It's also been decided to not only make this the age for when consensual sex can happen, but when any sex, consensual or otherwise, can happen. The rules about rape and assault only being allowed in backstory and not being rped out, happening in present roleplay or written in flashbacks remain, as do the rules about consensual sex requiring fade ins/outs. This is all to maintain the site's PG-13 rating and to help abide several laws.
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Alpha Kratt™

• holy wow
  • Odd Squad Queen
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Consent Rule Update
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 05:14:51 AM »
Noted!
we're lost in a dream now
alpha kratt odd squad connoisseur dump wattpad current sparta base staff love

I'm a rule breaker - Pyre

Offline Pizui

• 死的心脏 | GEN Z WEEB
  • @tw1nkb0yz - he/him
    • View Profile
Re: Age of Consent Rule Update
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 10:06:01 PM »
gotcha, love