Author Topic: Y’all.  (Read 223 times)

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Y’all.
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »
M’kay so I have two things to say, and I just need your input/assistance yeah!!

— okay so Brendan has had his crutches since,,, September. That’s like, four months ya know? 120+ days of suffering, you go, Brendan. ANYWAYS I was wondering if I should just skip him gaining muscle back bc?? I’m getting sick n’ tired of going “oh no he can’t do this because he still on crutches” yeah? I mean he’s only on one crutch now bUT still. Should I just skip it?

— also!! sorry that I’m not active that much in the Flint chat. Idk, lately I’ve been avoiding big group chats bc I just have never been that comfy in them? Dw tho, it ain’t any of your faults, I’m just saying this so? y’all know? ig?

Offline Shadow

• ❤ a GREAt writer ❤
  • dying but in a GREAt way
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Y’all.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:07:13 PM »
i'd say go for it on the crutches! four months irl is a long time to play an injured character, so i think it should be fine if you do that!

same about the chat thing, too
i'm not a pessimist
I'M JUST A REALIST && WRITING DUMP && QUOTES && HUB

Spoiler: i am obv their favorite • show
screams over mania with you - Pyre
you are a nerd
you're a nerd
boogie woogie woogie
hoot lurks in the shadows ooo watch out
joey loves you <3
greahound hacked into your profile to say she adores you and to have a great day
greahound hacked into your profile a second time to love on you more because grea loves you A FUCKING LOT

Offline greahound

• *:・゚✧ crowned sighthound
  • собака / prev. gearpaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 03:11:16 PM »
That's a reeeeeally long time so i'd say go for it
He could maybe limp around but that's it??

tbh being in the chat or not shouldn't be mandatory so dw! As long as you're not cliquey in open threads you should be fine
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ----
GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. SHADOWHOUND.
﷽﷽   LINK & LINK & LINK  ﷽﷽

Offline Snowowls

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 06:28:39 PM »
YEAH like. that's 1/3 of a year now that I think about it? I usually try not to have plots be that long, but. Brendan's a slow guy I guess? Sndos!sndkdl whoops. But!! Yeah!! I think I'll have one or two more posts with him on that one crutch, then I'll move on.

And ooh okie!! I hope I'm not cliquey? Idek

Offline Rook!

• Faidae
    • Demiboy, He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 05:52:05 PM »
Hoot u arent cliquey imo dw

Ye!!! I agree w that decision on the crutch thing hfs its been so long since torrin was injired, mb i should let him eat Real Food
my wall of text
you are my bro
you're my bro
boogie woogie woogie
you're the bomb dot com

hoot waves

joey loves you <3

io loves this person more than there are stars in the sky (no homo)