Author Topic: heart of glass — open  (Read 394 times)

Offline roman.

• he/him
    • View Profile
    • Awards
heart of glass — open
« on: June 15, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »

family used to have a very concrete meaning to roman. years ago - hell, maybe even a year or two ago - if he had been asked what family meant to him, he would have pictured his blood-related family. mom, dad. livvy, cas. gus, and ju. hell, he probably would have even thrown green into the mix, even if they hadn’t been reunited in quite some time. it would have been an immediate reaction, a quick thought that took him little time to answer. however, the more roman grew, the more that definition started to blur and become more abstract. after his family left him, he was a man without a home. a man without a family.

“hey. calm down, will you?” guess it took losing everything he once had in order to gain everything he ever needed. guess family wasn’t always by blood, after all. cola, pooks.” he reprimanded cola and pooks as they tousled around together along main street, fighting over a stick. angus sat beside him, looking older and too high and mighty to go and mess around with the likes of his brothers. ro raised a brow slightly at the old dog before looking back at pookie and cola, crossing his arms over his chest. when he and killian first made their way to bluestem, he never would have known what all he would have found there. he had his first ever house there; he married frank there; he took ownership of three dogs that were like children to him.

with a sigh, he continued to watch the two dogs squabble and fight over their precious twig. this place was home.

Spoiler: tags ― updated 02/27. • show
BASICSFEEL ENTITLED TO A SENSE OF CONTROL
‣  ❝ roman lee darrow ❞ | rome, ro | male [he/him] .
27 years old . | december 27th; capricorn.
‣  currently second in command of bluestem prairie
↳ has a dual-alliance between bluestem prairie and northstar district

PERSONALITY MAKE DECISIONS YOU THINK ARE YOUR OWN
‣ clever . observant . “people smart” . witty . quick-thinking . intelligent . determined . sneaky . argumentative . selfish . judgmental . blunt . stoic . distrustful . distant . detached . cunning .
↳ hobbies include: pushing peoples’ buttons, pickpocketing, conning, making the odds stack up in his favor, and making everyone else’s lives ten times harder

APPEARANCELET ME LOOK AT THE SUN
five foot seven & one hundred and sixty five pounds ; reference .
↳ brown hair, short and messy
↳ has overall muscle tone - a little on the slimmer side
↳ pale blue eyes , an unimpressed look , judging

FAMILYI HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO PROVE
‣  john darrow x mary darrow | whereabouts unknown
↳ abandoned roman a few years ago after roman explained disinterest in the family’s way of life
‣ two brothers named cassius (“cas”) and august (“gus”)
↳ cassius and roman were extremely close growing up. inseparable.
‣ two sisters named livia (“livvy”) and julia (“ju")
↳ livvy and roman had a love-hate relationship . roman adored julia
‣ owns three dogs with frank: coca cola (cola), pookie number 2 (pooks/pookie), and angus
↳ more-so considered children than pets

RELATIONSHIPSI HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE
‣  homosexual ; monogamous | grew up disinterested in pursuing relationships
‣ ex-lover to killian crowley
↳ short-lived . ended after killian explained he’d already met (and lost) his soulmate
‣ husband to franklin darrow
↳ considers him his other half .

INTERACTIONSSEE ME BARE MY TEETH FOR YOU
‣   [ 10/10 ] physically  |  [ 6/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ very easy ] | difficulty w/ melees [ moderate ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ moderate ]
@elysian. | dm for any major plots .
‣  friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .
I REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO FEEL
it was beautiful .