Author Topic: BLUESTEM'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD  (Read 658 times)

Offline BROCK.

• View Profile
    • Awards
BLUESTEM'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« on: August 29, 2020, 10:53:40 AM »
Welcome to Bluestem Prairie's update thread for all current plots! This thread is designed to keep track of the plots which are presently taking place in Bluestem Prairie, allowing for new members (or current members who are feeling a little lost!) to jump right into plots with minimal confusion.

(Updated 23rd September 2021)

• Following the devastating result of the war with Flintlock Lodge, the ranchers are attempting to return to a more humble lifestyle temporarily in order to lie low. The Chief is growing anxious as he anticipates that the end of his reign may come sooner than he thought after learning that an old face has returned to the prairie in search for vengeance.

Spoiler: past updates • show

15th December 2020

• After Flintlock Lodge kidnapped one of Bluestem Prairie's people, the Ranchers chose to retaliate, not without trying to teach Flintlock a lesson first. In their rescue mission, the Ranchers killed three Flintlockers in the process, which understandably angered Flintlock Lodge. Bluestem Prairie believe that they've gotten away with their actions, unaware of Flintlock Lodge's plans to retaliate.

29th August 2020

• Over the past few months, Brock has been hellbent on trying to scare smaller prairie groups out of the prairie as he intends on claiming the prairie as Bluestem's own. He has organised multiple raids during this time to steal supplies from struggling groups, and during these raids he also gets members of Bluestem to warn groups to flee whilst they still can.

Now tensions are rising following the most recent raid since Brock has returned home with a prisoner that he is holding hostage in the jail. The last few remaining groups in the prairie are now teaming up to seek revenge on Bluestem, but a handful of Bluestem members want to appease these groups without Brock's permission to avoid the otherwise inevitable bloodshed.

If your character has an upcoming or current plot which isn't listed on this thread, feel free to PM me (truce.) so that I can add it to the list!

Thank you to Hootowls for coming up with this idea!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:14:10 AM by BROCK. »
TAKES HIS CLEAVER , CUTS YOUR THROAT
A COLD-HEARTED KILLER IN A DARK BLACK COAT — NOTES.

Offline roselynn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BLUESTEM'S PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 04:08:44 PM »
tracking<3
I MISS YOU
EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES
✩‧₊˚