Author Topic: WNG SURVEY, PT. 2 (and results from previous one)  (Read 1585 times)

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
WNG SURVEY, PT. 2 (and results from previous one)
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »
Hey hey y'all! Sorry for the delay. Firstly, link to the second survey! Please give as much feedback as you can!

Secondly, the results we can show from the last! (IE, the written responses we don't show in their entirety as quotes to provide anonymity, but we do take the message from them to calculate)

1:

2: What would you say is contributing to lack of activity? (you can select multiple answers here)
(the chart had lots of 'other' responses so I'm going to not show a screencap and just type out the results)

Too many groups: 23 votes
Not enough members: 46 votes
Leaders don't do enough: 30 votes
Staff don't do enough: 14 votes
School affecting inactivity: 2 votes
Toxic community: 1 vote
Boring plots/lack of plots: 3 votes
TNW drawing away rpers: 2 votes
Leaders staying in power too long: 1 vote

3: If you answered you think there are too many groups, would you get rid of a specific group? Which?

Stea Bastion: 11
Bloodclan: 6
Riverclan: 3
Thunderclan: 1
Revamp all of them (note, this doesnt specify HOW that's done, just in general, the end result being new clans): 7

4:

the 'other' options which are all one vote each are boiled down here:
"subtle warriors elements but mostly original"
"more lore/plots but without forcing people to change their clans"
"Happy medium between original and warriors"
"more traditional but maintain lore/plot" (not sure about this since atm we have very little lore/plot)
"warriors base that we explore further on our own"

But, definitely, the most popular response there was 77% in favor of more plot and lore, which will be the central focus of this second survey!

5:

6:

7: "If you answered no to the above question--which main game would you prefer to see on the site?"

Because the overwhelming majority thinks we can, or maybe can, keep both main games, the results of this are not necessary--we will NOT be getting rid of either main game. However for transparency's sake:

tnw: 4
wng: 5.

Considering the fact that it was very close here as well--even if people had wanted to get rid of one, we'd have a tricky time figuring out which since we don't want to alienate that huge portion of the site. Anyway, onto the next!

This is just for additional complaints/comments, etc. So I'm going to be posting the base of the complaint or whatever without quoting directly.

• people are more interested in tnw--why?
  • people often pot very short responses that kill muse.
  • wng feels competitive, with leaders not doing anything but posting meetings to keep from being demoted. suggestion: allow members to icly overthrow inactive leaders. (with conditions agreed on, such as the leaders inactivity etc)
  • needs more plots--plots that mean clans have to work together or are fighting each other, in other words inter-clan plots. disasters,
     raids, but also definitely plots that aid character development on an individual basis.
  • both games tnw and wng are cliquey, but it's harder to avoid in tnw. leaders of both main games need to take member feedback more often. individual cases mentioned where major changes happened in both main games to certain groups that didnt really get consent or feedback from he members of said group first. also dont get crazy with the activity needs.
  • staff needs to be more strict on leaders and their activity. trying too hard to stick to FF traditions, should wipe all the clans and star over--suggesting starting with one board for planning and developing as new groups develop and split off.  should be developed icly and oocly, and by members, not staff.
  • dont restrict creativity with realism rules. ff characters can't all be played here.
  • doesn't need so many neutral clans.
  • school being main source of inactivity probably
  • work on advertising and expanding member base
  • toxicity is a huge concern
  • perhaps cut down to 4 clans to be more sustainable with our number of members
  • wng should be reset
  • follow up with leaders

staff u may vandalize me, if u like,
I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre
#swiggity swooty I tolerate Hooty

Offline demonaut

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: WNG SURVEY, PT. 2 (and results from previous one)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:32 PM »
Tracking. On the bright side, we're a few more steps from actually achieving the goal of reviving WNG, so hooray! + submitted my answers to the survey <3
Gone 4/12/18 (never coming back lol) ~ kiss my conservative ass

Offline Spoopy Kratt™

• holy wow
  • Odd Squad Queen
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 02:13:30 PM »
Done + thanks for having us take these surveys, staff! I really can't wait to see what WNG has in store for us in the future.
we're lost in a dream now
alpha kratt odd squad connoisseur dump wattpad current sparta base staff love

I'm a rule breaker - Pyre

Offline Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 02:20:15 PM »
Done!! <3
darky didn’t tell me to this time
crows’ favorite other bird

Offline demistress

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:32:17 PM »
Tracking. On the bright side, we're a few more steps from actually achieving the goal of reviving WNG, so hooray! + submitted my answers to the survey <3
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
TUMBLRINFORMATION / CONTACTS / STAFF

Offline armis

• juice
    • she // her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 02:36:41 PM »
done.
⎈ our devotions deepest ocean

Offline ASYLIUM

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
done! i always feel like i give you guys the longest stuff to read on my things and i'm foijewfiowef
hey mister stargazer
give me a straight razor — ryan, he/him

Offline darky

• :3c
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Offline greahound

• *:・゚✧ crowned sighthound
  • собака / prev. gearpaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 07:50:25 PM »
tracking
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ————---——-
GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. ½ SHADOWHOUND.
﷽—﷽   LINK & LINK & LINK  ﷽—﷽

Offline rosey,

• faaaast
  • daily reminder ur valid n ilu
    • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 08:39:27 PM »
traaaackin'!!
if you need to breathe
i'll be your remedy
nerds + hub + art shop

Offline vampyre

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 09:29:24 PM »
trackin too
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory —————— —— ————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline ESKIE

• ( gone )
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 09:20:38 AM »
tracking :^)
asking god for favors, guess he isn’t home

Offline raiden

• Loner
  • [ x x x ]
    • [ any pronouns ]
    • View Profile

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2017, 10:25:48 PM »
honestly dont worry shhhh long or short i swear its. really really helpful. thank you guys sm for taking this!! Im hoping to get to around the same number of results as the first one got, but i think its probably gonna be not QUITE as high, but. that means we're abt halfway there already lmao

staff u may vandalize me, if u like,
I made Alexander paint you a mural I hope you like it - Pyre
#swiggity swooty I tolerate Hooty

Offline Hootdini

• Senior Moderator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 04:03:54 AM »
darky didn’t tell me to this time
crows’ favorite other bird