Author Topic: MY NOSE IS BURNIN, TOO MUCH COCAINE // open, joining  (Read 74 times)

Offline skov

• blake skovron,
  • major asshole, minor bigot
    • He/She
    • View Profile
    • pinboard
MY NOSE IS BURNIN, TOO MUCH COCAINE // open, joining
« on: November 12, 2017, 01:09:43 PM »

he/him

ibizan hound

bi, cis

TONIGHT WE'LL TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO
SKOVRON 

bloodclan. 1 year old. goofy, lovable, punmaster

'this,' blake thought, 'is not new york.'

trees surrounded him on all sides, and the fog was chilly and looming. he was shivering in his fur, tags on his diamond-studded collar jingling with the movement.

blake continued to pick his way through the grass, shivering at the cold mud that occasionally squished under his paw pads. 

he and his owner had been on their way to new york. they were moving there, since the human had gotten a promotion. that meant more money, but it also meant moving away from the beautiful beverly hills - and all of blake's friends. an hour out from new york, some men took over the plane, and the course had changed. some passengers tried to fight for the plane back, and it crashed. he had a few cuts on him, lightly staining some of his fur red. his fur was unbrushed, and his collar was mussed. he found his predicament increasingly upsetting. his human was presumably dead, along with every other human on the plane, and he was cold and lost and alone.

he'd never had much of an emotional attachment to his human. blake liked the dogsitter, alexander, more than he liked the human. blake disliked the human so much that he didn't even know his name. it was something like martin or alberto or felippe. the man was always out on buisness trips and always left blake at home.

blake had tried to get his attention, at the start. he peed on the floor. he pretended to be deathly ill. he bit a maid so hard that it drew blood. all of it just seemed to push him further away.

blake sighed, looking around. maybe this could turn into something good, if he survived. a new start, a new him.

he pressed onwards, feeling spent and thirsty. his paws ached and his minor wounds seemed to be throbbing. he suddenly hated the feeling of his collar, rubbing and tangling the already matted fur around his neck.  blake had no idea how long he'd been walking, but it was a very, very, very, very long time.

YOU'RE NO GOOD FOR ME,
blake skovron, the raven cycle15-25male, he/him

Spoiler: BUT BABY, I WANT YOU, I WANT YOU ★ • show
asdfasdf

Offline BANE

• Jesse Kamokazi
    • View Profile
Re: MY NOSE IS BURNIN, TOO MUCH COCAINE // open, joining
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:40:16 PM »
What the absolute hell. Bane didn't usually think such odd things to himself, however dogs were an oddity to him. He knew not many dogs, truth be told. He'd known a fox, raccoon, and even a ferret, but not too many dogs. That was why when he approached, he approached with caution. HE figured that if this dog were stray and working with the cats that flooded the territory, it was going to kill him. But, he also figured that if this dog were stray and not working with the cats, he would kill those who attacked him.

Bane would not attack him. And Bane figured that this dog would be a good ally.

That is why he chose to appear, fazing into reality before Blake in silence, his pure white eyes staring, glistening with life despite their dead silvery shade. "Greetings," he stated simply, head tilted to a ninty degree angle in curiosity at the dog, and hind legs flexing with their powerful muscles in preparation to dodge or run at an attack.

b a n e  ... b l o o d c l a n ... m e d i u m

Offline skov

• blake skovron,
    • He/She
    • View Profile
    • pinboard
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:35:34 PM »

he/him

ibizan hound

bi, cis

SKOVRON 

blake nearly jumped out of his fur, jumping back. he let out a very surprised yelp, falling back on his butt.

"Hey!" he barked, voice high and shaky. "Don't sneak up on people like that, bro!" blake protested, shaking lightly. "You nearly scared the livin' daylights out of me!"

blake stood back up, shaking himself.

"Who're you?" he asked, sniffing at the smaller animal. a cat. great. cats never liked him much, and he hoped he didn't get a slice to the face. in his defense, cat's tails were just so fun to chase! it wasnt his fault they always ran.

blake thought this cat looked a lil strange, like it got white paint dumped on it or something. it didn't smell like paint, though. maybe it'd left its color lifter in too long. he felt a bit of pity for the cat. it obviously wasn't from bevhills. anyone in BH knew how to lift color from your hair, even blake did.

"..are you, uh.. local?" he asked, trying to be polite.
YOU'RE NO GOOD FOR ME,

asdfasdf

Offline BANE

• Jesse Kamokazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:41:21 PM »
Oh. Bane tilted his head to the other side as he watched the dog jump. He didn't appear vicious at all, in fact he- oh he was being sniffed. Fur bristling uncomfortably, he waited, not really doing much to avoid the nosey dog. Of course, the questioned made Bane concerned. So this wasn't a local, clearly. This wasn't vicious, clearly. Would he be of use? Anyone would be of use... Bane furrowed his forehead slightly, ears twitching. He didn't enjoy the slightly louder noises of the dog, though he himself was far quieter than most any creature they had...

Except for Chell. Chell didn't make much noise at all. But this dog rivaled Zebulon's excitement. "Bane," he answered the first question, "I am the leader of Bloodclan." Hopefully that answered hte 'local' question. Bane himself was not from around here, neither were Bloodclan. If anything, the rogues were the locals. His choices of words made Bane wonder, where was this dog from? Bro was very similar to Zebulon's speech, but this one didn't appear an angelic figure at all. Bro was used by Zebulon, who wore human things often... even the vocabulary of 'local' was odd.

Was this dog from a more human populated place? Perhaps a stray dog from a city, though he didn't appear to dress like Zebulon. Perhaps more of a gang dog, one who roamed the loner lands in packs like wolves. "Who are you."

Offline skov

• blake skovron,
    • He/She
    • View Profile
    • pinboard
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 07:54:05 PM »

he/him

ibizan hound

bi, cis

SKOVRON 

he blinked at the cat, wrinkling his nose lightly. the cat smelled like stone, dirt, and lots of other animals that werent familar. he chuckled when the guy replied, a goofy grin on his face.

"Bloodsy-whatsit??" he said, sounding skeptical. "Wait, dude, wait wait wait." blake said suddenly. "bane?? like, from batman? the movies? holy shit." blake laughed, tail wagging. "i've never met anyone named after a movie villain before."

blake tipped his head, considering this for a moment. his owner always called him blake, but it was a bit of a frat boy name. it didn't feel like it fit right anymore. he glanced behind him, back the way he came.

"ahm..." he hummed, considering. he lookde back at the cat. "Skovron. skov. im skov."

YOU'RE NO GOOD FOR ME,

asdfasdf

Offline BANE

• Jesse Kamokazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »
Bane's ears flattened slightly. He didn't...well he wasn't totally understanding what was being said at the moment but he didn't like how this guy reacted to his chosen name. Bane wasn't named after anything, it was his last name. His first name...it was something he refused to give out to avoid being controlled should a spirit know it... Whatever, Bane wouldn't tell this skov guy his name, it didn't matter what he felt. "What do you need here," he asked, head tilting the other way with a slight twitch. He obviously wasn't here because he knew what Bloodclan was...

And the talk of a movie, as it was, made him think this dog was surely apart of the human kind at one point. A pet perhaps, like Bane once was.

Offline skov

• blake skovron,
    • He/She
    • View Profile
    • pinboard
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 08:28:38 PM »

he/him

ibizan hound

bi, cis

SKOVRON 

blake's laughter died under bane's glare, and he stopped smiling. his ears dropped a bit.

"uhm, well, everything i know just went to shit a couple hours ago and i don't know where i am so i have no place to go..." skov trailed off. "uh, you mentioned a.. a.. b-blood? bloodclan? was that it?" skovron asked, feet patting back and forth anxiously.

skov laughed nervously, sudden anxiety stabbing into him. he looked away. "sorry, sorry, i'm probably being annoying, asking for this.." he sounded about ready to cry, which he probably was.

he'd always had a problem with his anxiety. because of how his owner was, skov always felt like he was being annoying whenever he wanted anything from anyon or did something wrong. his panic attacks were usually short, but they were sudden and intense.

skov swallowed. "god, sorry, man, uh.." skov cleared his throat. "Do you have any water or something?"

YOU'RE NO GOOD FOR ME,

asdfasdf

Offline BANE

• Jesse Kamokazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 08:48:33 PM »
Oh, dear, was he being too intimidating? He didn't meant to. His silence and unusual appearance and neutrality was usually given off as unnerving or perhaps even intimidating, yes. He didn't mean for it to be.

"Yes," he answered simply, his forehead furrowing a little as he stood. HE supposed that the dog would want to see Bloodclan...it wasn't...too large really. He would take him there. As he stood, he began to walk, hearing the dogs, er...well, he supposed he would use the name now. Skov was it? Skov's question. "Yes, it is dangerous to get." There was chemical water in the mansion...salt water by the cliffs. The only lake that wasn't salt was, sadly, in the territory the rogues took. Drinking was even difficult for them, but luckily it wasn't too far into the territory. Bane would take Skov there now.

"Follow for water." He paused, turning and waiting for Skov with hsi blank white eyes. Luckily the lake wasn't far...