Author Topic: ILL PLAY MY FIGHT SONG / open joining  (Read 80 times)

Offline merged stuff

• View Profile
ILL PLAY MY FIGHT SONG / open joining
« on: November 13, 2017, 06:37:40 PM »
mack was horrified of the darkness that filled his world. all he had was his hearing, his taste, his touch and smell. sometimes, while navigating, he would run into random objects such as his backyard fence or bushes, but for once, he hadn't run into a single thing.. which, if you knew the chubby little cat, would be incredibly odd. as the young kitty pet stopped, the small of whole different animals filling his nostrils, an even greater horror would set into his belly and the pit of his chest. "oh no-" he started, tears forming in his foggy grey eyes. "willie? pickles?billy?" he would call, almost desperately in hopes of finding his friends. "someone? wh-where am i? h-help!"

Spoiler: ✧ TAGS • show
[div style="width: 450px; margin: auto; text-align: justify"]General — biograhpy
▪ MACK ATSUME | no nicknames | no aliases
▪ a/dmab | cisgender | he/him
▪ one year / twelve months | unknown birthday | random aging
▪ warrior of thunderclan | no titles

Physical — reference
♦ FELINE | Health: 100%
— white w gray stripes / gray fogged eyes (blind) / slightly fluffy fur / on the heavier side / short legs / shortish tail / always looks embarrassed
— minor injuries: n/a
— major injuries: n/a

Important Info — roleplayer
▪ this character is blind and relies on taste, smell, and hearing.
▪ Opinions, motivations and thoughts are always 100% in character and do not reflect the roleplayer's opinions

Relationships — heartchart
▪ npc x npc | no notable relations
▪ homosexual | homoromantiv | Monogamous
▪ Single | Crushing on __ | Maybe Crushing on __
▪ ½ ⅓ Ό ⅕ ⅙ ⅐ ⅛ ⅑ ⅒ Ship/Group/Squad
▪ very anxious and often won't start conversations.
▪ don't talk about his weight, it's a weak point

Interaction — plotting thread
— Physically easy | Mentally easy
— little to no training
— he will run from a fight without a second thought
— To attack, attack in #669999
dead characters or characters i don't wanna play anymore. if you want to know why, message dannychan.

Offline MUSICBOX.

• [ & — THE BARD ]
  • ThunderClan
  • [ @peril. ]
    • View Profile
Re: ILL PLAY MY FIGHT SONG / open joining
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:40:30 PM »
leave this here now i've awoken, and i'm taking back control
In all honesty, if Mack could see, Musicbox probably wouldn't be the first thing he would want to see greeting him at the border. The wolfdog was massive, and although most of it was fluff rather than actual muscle or anything dangerous, he still sort've cast an intimidating silhouette. Compared to Mack, he was enormous.

Music hadn't run into a kittypet in a while, despite having met many different types of creatures in his many moons alive. He'd especially never run into one quite so terrified looking, but he couldn't help but feel a protective instinct twist in his chest as he saw the small male in front of him. His pawsteps were heavy as he walked a few paces in front of the younger male, and he blinked slowly, looking Mack over. He noticed the fogginess in the other's eyes, and he frowned a bit, barking quietly, his voice a deep rumble, "Are you alright? Calm down, little one, you're in Thunderclan. There's no need to panic. You aren't in any danger." He was trying to use the most reassuring tone he could, flicking an ear as he scanned Mack over for any injuries.

acrylic
— I'LL BE THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC, AND YOU WILL
BE THE KNIFE IN MY BACK, TWISTING SLOWLY IN CIRCLES
musicbox / thirty-seven months / thunderclan / homoromantic ; homosexual

Offline ⭐ OLIVE

• serious vixen | leader
  • means business | @Alpha Kratt™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 11:12:07 PM »
YOU BROUGHT THE FLAMES — TAGS
Olive had heard cries for "Willie", "Pickles", and "Billy", and curious, she went over to the border. She stood next to Musicbox, eyeing the stranger. "I'm sorry to say I...haven't seen any of your friends, either. But as Musicbox said, there is no need to panic." she murmured. Like the wolfdog, a protective instinct twinged inside her too, but she ignored it. Music had it covered anyhow.
fly with the mountains
and reach for the eagles

Offline merged stuff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »
now he knew what that smell was. wild animals. the tiny feline would back away, blind eyes growing large and frightened. how did he end up so far from his home? all he had done was take a walk! a soft, whimpery noise rang from within the males chest, hackles riding. "pl-please don't eat me! i didn't mean to.." they were telling him not to panic. how could he not panic?

[div style="width: 450px; margin: auto; text-align: justify"]General — biograhpy

Physical — reference
— white w gray stripes / gray fogged eyes (blind) / slightly fluffy fur / on the heavier side / short legs / shortish tail / always looks embarrassed

▪ Opinions, motivations and thoughts are always 100% in character and do not reflect the roleplayer's opinions

— little to no training
dead characters or characters i don't wanna play anymore. if you want to know why, message dannychan.

Offline ⭐ OLIVE

• serious vixen | leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 07:29:16 PM »
YOU BROUGHT THE FLAMES — TAGS
It seemed this feline came from a place where foxes ate cats. How curious. She cleared her throat, and coughed once before speaking again. "It's all right. We're not going to eat you. I promise." she murmured, using the best motherly voice she could muster after not having a child since Oswald. "We are a very nice group that doesn't harm each other. Nobody eats each other here."
fly with the mountains
and reach for the eagles

Offline butterflykit

• medic (hp) — kitten
  • ThunderClan
  • @rosey, — adopted by zjarr
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 07:43:42 PM »
LIFE'S JUST A PAY STUB ON DEATH —
Butterflykit approached shortly after Olive assured the stranger that he wouldn't be eaten or harmed while in their presence, and she frowned. One of the first thing she noticed about him was that he was blind, the telltale sign being the milky gray colour of his pupils. She couldn't imagine not being able to see, and she silently wondered if he had always been blind, or if it was an injury or something. He smelled like a kittypet, and she frowned slightly. She slowly made her way towards him. She hoped that perhaps the fact that she was a cat, and a smaller one than he, would help him calm down- at least a little bit. "Hello there. My name is Butterflykit. You're in the presence of friends, and I promise you that no harm shall come to you while you're here. What's your name?"
Spoiler: TAGS / 11/14 • show
only less diligent —✧ general
butterflykit ignibus / female / 5 months / june 13th, 2017
gemini / knowledgeable in medicine / demon
thunderclan / medic [high position]

and when the two collide —✧ appearance
black/white domestic cat / reference / health: 100%
— butterflykit is a domestic feline, and is simple, yet pretty in appearance. she's black with white forepaws, her chest/neck, and muzzle. her eyes are a striking bright blue. she is slim and as she grows, she becomes more muscular and defined. she has sharp claws and pokey teeth, due to being a kitten.
— injuries: n/a

it's no coincidence —✧ personality
— curious, passionate, adventurous, intelligent, friendly, welcoming
— butterflykit is very smart, and easily picks up on things, although she's not always good at doing that. she's very playful and friendly, and is always welcoming to strangers, which can sometimes be very dangerous. she seeks adventure and values knowledge and wisdom above almost everything else. as she grows, she'll travel to the other clans for visits and try to form relationships outside of just thunderclan. she is passionate about the work she does, and she will argue with you for hours if she thinks it's the right thing to do. also, the girl can hold a grudge for millennia.

the lights are on & everybody's home —✧ relationships & interaction
bisexual biromantic / single / not looking
npc x npc / adopted by zjarr
believes zjarr is her biological father
mentored by tba (battle) / mentor to yuuri (medicine)
all free powers
physically easy / mentally medium
extremely inexperienced + naive in battle
attack in #B2828F / powerplaying nonviolent actions is allowed
SILVER DOLLAR, GOLDEN FLAME
— DIRTY WATER, POISON RAIN

Offline MUSICBOX.

• [ & — THE BARD ]
  • ThunderClan
  • [ @peril. ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »
leave this here now i've awoken, and i'm taking back control
Musicbox blinked and frowned as the small male squeaked, and he frowned slightly, his tail flicking absently behind him. He said quietly after a moment, glancing between Olive and Butterflykit to see how they were handling the male before speaking up himself, "Don't worry, little one. Deep breaths. My name is Musicbox. In addition to what Butterfly said, do you know how you ended up here?" He couldn't help but feel his concern growing, and he just wanted to pull the small male close and comfort him, but he didn't really think that would go over so well right now, since the young male seemed to think that someone here would eat him.

acrylic
— I'LL BE THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC, AND YOU WILL
BE THE KNIFE IN MY BACK, TWISTING SLOWLY IN CIRCLES
musicbox / thirty-seven months / thunderclan / homoromantic ; homosexual

Offline merged stuff

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 01:48:19 PM »
so many people were talking to him, and all of those people were complete strangers. mack would turn his blind gaze to the ground, fogged grey orbs wide with fear. "m-mack.." was all he could bring himself to say before he began sobbing.

Physical — reference

— little to no training

Offline ⭐ OLIVE

• serious vixen | leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 02:58:03 PM »
Olive stepped forward, then immediately took a step back before taking that step forward, hesitantly. "Look, Mack..." She exhaled. "We're not going to hurt you, okay? We are a very peaceful group. Shh, shh..." She spoke in a soft motherly voice. She turned around, pointed at Butterflykit, and beckoned for her to come closer. She figured, they were both cats. They could help each other. "Look, this is Butterflykit. She's a feline like you."

(Mobile)
fly with the mountains
and reach for the eagles