Author Topic: couldnt get up // p, zjarr  (Read 83 times)

Offline yuuri !

• tiny anxious pupper
  • ThunderClan
  • played by arcy !
    • View Profile
couldnt get up // p, zjarr
« on: October 16, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »
For a lot of his life, Yuuri had never felt ... really accepted by his clanmates. This wasn't to say the Shadowclanners weren't welcoming, quite the opposite. Especially as Stark's son, Yuuri had been welcomed with open arms. But it had been ... lacking. What, Yuuri wasn't quite sure, but it made him more uncertain in his clanmates' presence, ducking behind his littermates or his father at any given chance. But, well, Yuuri didn't have that privilege now. It had reinforced him, made him a little more daring, but there was a constant uncertainty now that he didn't have an anchor to latch onto.
This is besides the point, however. Today, Yuuri has lost his glasses. Which is terribly, terribly unfortunate because he can't see. He can only see a few feet ahead of him at any given time, and he's a little worried he'll run into something. He hadn't realized how much the glasses had helped him till now -- he'd only had them for a few weeks now, and it was freaking him out just a little.
"Ohhhh ..." Yuuri moans, distressed. His nose is practically pressed to the dirt and his entire posture is drooping. What if they were lost forever? It's not like Yuuri could just fix his eyes in a snap, and nobody Yuuri had ever met ever had any problems. Why him? And why did he think it was a good idea to rely on something so easy to loose such as glasses to see? He's made a terrible mistake.
HISTORY MAKER !
yuuri + 7 months +
 stark xx candycanekisses

Offline zjarr.

• true neutral demon of
  • ThunderClan
  • played by psychosocial.
    • View Profile
Re: couldnt get up // p, zjarr
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 05:30:34 PM »
//sorry for a late reply!

For the longest time, Zjarr had also been dependent on something—but it wasn't for his vision. It was for his nerves and jitters, which were, ironically, caused by too much of the stuff. Alcohol. Once he drank, he couldn't stop, and he slowly fell into that blasted pit he couldn't seem to get out of. He was hurting himself, and he knew it, but he didn't want to hurt the people around him, especially his own children that would see him in such a low state. Things needed to desperately change, and he was more than willing to face his fears to solve this seemingly never-ending war with himself. And he'd be more than happy to remark that things were getting better—he was learning about dropping dependence. For once, it didn't seem like he was living in hell.

Yuuri's drooping, upset figure made the lanky Siberian Husky frown, and he slowly approached the young medic apprentice. Something clearly wasn't right, and he wanted to know what was up. "Yuuri? What's wrong?" he inquired reluctantly, tipping his head slightly to the side. Zjarr actually didn't realize that the other canine needed eyeglasses; it was one of the many things he failed to notice in time, and if he did figure it out earlier, maybe he'd understand the problem here a lot faster.
Spoiler: tags :: updated 09/29 • show
basics.
✯ Zjarr Ignibus // Z, Flamewhisker (will allow for most nicknames)
✯ male // masculine
✯ age frozen, adult // mentally 61 months // spiritually unknown
✯ leader of ThunderClan + ambassador to RiverClan
✯ no titles // probably a gay redneck™
✯ played since 2012
✯ formerly in the FeralFront universe
✯ memories of past very faint
✯ demon, stole physical form from a mortal
✯ alcoholic
✯ can speak German and Latin
✯ often fights with a sword (Ignibus Blade)

appearance.
✯ Siberian Husky [ref]
✯ copper-red pelt
✯ brown eyes
✯ may occasionally wear a military cap
✯ no scars
✯ American accent, drawled

relationships.
✯ no best friend
✯ no apprentice
✯ [G1] NPC x NPC
✯ biromantic // bisexual
✯ single // no crush
✯ one child—0 blood, 1 adopted (many children on FF)
   butterflykisses i.

interaction.
storage // plot
✯ physically hard // mentally difficult // possession
✯ attack in #f24b00
it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
and god i know i'm one
thunderclan leader

Offline yuuri !

• tiny anxious pupper
  • ThunderClan
  • played by arcy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 09:00:07 PM »
Yuuri's nose pressed to the dirt, the tiny medic apprentice doesn't realize Zjarr's presence until he spoke, and a high-pitched, startled yelp escapes from the little canine's maw as he jumps. He whirls his head to look at Zjarr;s blurry figure with wide-eyes, and he's silent for a long few moments as he re-settles. Ooohh, how embarrassing. The canine's ears flatten and his embarrassment shows in his re-slumping posture as he looks away.
"I, uh." Yuuri tries, struggling for words. He needs his glasses to see. He can barely make out Zjarr's figure from where he stands, and the idea of admitting such an obvious weakness was, well, humiliating. "I ... can't find my glasses," Yuuri admits after a long moment, his voice hushed as his eyes blearily fall to his paws. He feels a little ... bare, at the admittance. His glasses are bright blue, for gods sake, they shouldn't be that hard to find! "I'd ... normally leave it, but I can't really see without them. Like, at all." Yuuri grins blearily up at the much larger canine, attempting to lighten the atmosphere. And it kind of works, as Yuuri's tail wags just the tiniest bit. It's an improvement, at least.
//no worries i suck @ replying too lmfao
HISTORY MAKER !
yuuri + 7 months +
 stark xx candycanekisses

Offline zjarr.

• true neutral demon of
  • ThunderClan
  • played by psychosocial.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
Eyeglasses, eh? What a shame. He knew that a lot of animals with failing eyesight were often stuck with their problems, preventing them from completing tasks once considered simple, but finding eyeglasses (and ones that were actually right for you) would be a miracle. Pity that they were so easily misplaced, but the Siberian Husky was more than willing to lend a helping hand to the young medic apprentice. He hardly found it all too embarrassing, though perhaps he couldn't relate the most to Yuuri's situation (he thought his eyesight was fine). "Well, I can help ya find 'em...if ya want," Zjarr offered, cocking a metaphorical eyebrow at the other canine. "Ah, what do they look like, exactly?" Funny how he hadn't noticed the fellow's glasses until he lost them. The fact that they were literally a bright color would only rub it in.
Spoiler: tags :: updated 09/29 • show
basics.
✯ Zjarr Ignibus // Z, Flamewhisker (will allow for most nicknames)
✯ male // masculine
✯ age frozen, adult // mentally 61 months // spiritually unknown
✯ leader of ThunderClan + ambassador to RiverClan
✯ no titles // probably a gay redneck™
✯ played since 2012
✯ formerly in the FeralFront universe
✯ memories of past very faint
✯ demon, stole physical form from a mortal
✯ alcoholic
✯ can speak German and Latin
✯ often fights with a sword (Ignibus Blade)

appearance.
✯ Siberian Husky [ref]
✯ copper-red pelt
✯ brown eyes
✯ may occasionally wear a military cap
✯ no scars
✯ American accent, drawled

relationships.
✯ no best friend
✯ no apprentice
✯ [G1] NPC x NPC
✯ biromantic // bisexual
✯ single // no crush
✯ one child—0 blood, 1 adopted (many children on FF)
   butterflykisses i.

interaction.
storage // plot
✯ physically hard // mentally difficult // possession
✯ attack in #f24b00
it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
and god i know i'm one
thunderclan leader