Author Topic: THE BADLANDS' PLOT UPDATE THREAD  (Read 812 times)

Offline TEDDY.

• Board Mod
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE BADLANDS' PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« on: December 15, 2020, 02:43:05 PM »
Welcome to The Badlands' update thread for all current plots! This thread is designed to keep track of the plots which are presently taking place in Bluestem Prairie, allowing for new members (or current members who are feeling a little lost!) to jump right into plots with minimal confusion.

(Updated 23rd September 2021)

• The Badlands appears to be in its prime as it finds success in its scandalous nightlife, fighting ring and surplus of trade deals. But is this the beginning of a long and glorious reign or is this nothing more than a fleeting victory as The Badlands must now face multiple adversaries head on?

As The Badlands have now developed a new currency for The New World, a currency they named Bones, they know for certain that they have the upper hand above many of the other groups, but now they're doubting whether this power is enough to combat a drug cartel that is threatening to seek revenge on The Administration after the Knope brothers' father deceived and stole from them. In order to find security in their currency, they are planning to betray one of their closest allies in order to defend themselves from the cartel.

Additionally, there are rising tensions between The Badlands and Flintlock Lodge in The Badlands' battle to ensure that they can still monopolise the nightlife in The New World by manufacturing the best alcohol. They sent Salem (penned by Cas) to poison the lager kegs in Flintlock Lodge to put customers off of their alcohol, but is this enough to protect The Badlands' title as the kings and queens of hedonism?

Spoiler: past updates • show

15th December 2020

• In order to gather surplus supplies to jumpstart The Badlands' enterprise, The Administration sent Badlanders out to raid Northstar District, prioritising stealing weapons, drugs and alcohol. In other news, after punching one of the leaders, Mike was publicly punished, his punishment used as a reminder of what would happen if anyone were to mess with the high positions in The Badlands.

If your character has an upcoming or current plot which isn't listed on this thread, feel free to PM me (truce.) so that I can add it to the list!

Thank you to Hootowls for coming up with this idea!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 07:37:14 AM by TEDDY. »
✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .

Offline ophelia m.

• she/her
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE BADLANDS' PLOT UPDATE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 05:22:56 PM »
tracking!