Intro to Bearbones > Creative Center

† — sun killer lullaby .

(1/2) > >>

worstie:
howdy   everyone,   guess   who's   back   adfahdgfkjs   <3   this'll   just   be   a   place   for   me   to   store   any   ideas,   notes,   characters,   etc.   FEEL   FREE   TO   POST   HERE !!   i'm   a   li'l   shy   &   awkward,   but   if   you'd   like   to   chat   or   plot   or   anything,   my   dms   here   and   on   discord   are   always   open     (     tho   i   may   not    always   respond   in   a   timely   fashion,   pls   be   patient   with   me   but   feel   free   to   double  -  double   message   if   it's   been   awhile     ).

PINTEREST.     SPOTIFY.     DISCORD :   god's sickest joke#0001

lucky.:
testy   testy   testy

scar.:
🕯️ᴇsᴄᴜᴄʜᴀ🕯️ʟᴀs🕯️ᴘᴀʟᴀʙʀᴀs🕯️ᴅᴇ🕯️ʟᴀs🕯️ʙʀᴜᴊᴀs🕯️ʟᴏs🕯️sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴏs🕯️ᴇsᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴅᴏs🕯️ᴇɴ🕯️ʟᴀ🕯️ɴᴏᴄʜᴇ🕯️ʟᴏs🕯️ᴀɴᴛɪɢᴜᴏs🕯️ᴅɪᴏsᴇs🕯️ɪɴᴠᴏᴄᴀᴍᴏs🕯️ᴀʜᴏʀᴀ🕯️

Eskie:
foams at the mouth

lucky.:
семь   /   7   /   lucky.       †       you'll   find   people   who   use   sorry   like   a   band  -  aid,   when   they   might've   just   sliced   open   your   heart  ;     but   still   they   wonder   why   you   have   scars   that   never   faded   and   bitterness   that   lingers   in   your   blood.     n.k.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version