Author Topic: MAMA [&] open, trespassing + joining  (Read 108 times)

Offline wastebin

• rest in piss
  • grea's dropped characters
    • View Profile
MAMA [&] open, trespassing + joining
« on: November 06, 2017, 08:24:43 AM »
Ronnie's not sure where he is, and maybe that's a bad thing, because rabbits are supposed to be aware of their surroundings at all times. Rabbits are hunted and slaughtered and eaten by just about any predator that can catch one, and one of them could currently be lurking around any corner, waiting to snatch him up and  eat him alive. But you know what? He's not scared, no, not one bit. Maybe it's a fault of his personality, but Ronnie isn't afraid of any 'measly' predators. He's too proud of himself and of his strange genetic mutation, and he believes that he's some sort of super rabbit. Many months ago, he'd been born with tiny nubs growing out of his head, which had grown and grown until eventually they'd grown into long, broad antlers bigger than his body. He'd become a celebrity of sorts in his burrows—the single jackrabbit who had somehow grown antlers. He'd been dubbed a jackalope by his fellow burrowmates (though he didn't look like an antelope, he looked like a deer, so he always wanted to be called a jackabuck instead). He was living the life.

But it didn't exactly last. Of course, there were a few drawbacks to his strange condition. His antlers were just... Too big. He couldn't squeeze into his den with these big long sticks growing out of his forehead. He couldn't live in the burrows. So, once his antlers had gotten much too long and much too large, he'd left to travel the world, believing he could take on anything that the world threw at him. And that's how he wound up in Riverclan's territory, munching on a patch of clovers, seeming as if he's not at all paying attention to his surroundings. He looks like a prey animal, honestly. The only difference is his antlers, but he could still be mistaken as being edible, and it wouldn't be a surprise if he was attacked. His guard is too low because he thinks he can stand up for himself just because he's got antlers, but honestly, he doesn't even know how to use them. He'd just have to have a rude awakening at some point.

(feel free to attack him! it's actually recommended jfsafskfs)
Spoiler: CHARACTER INFORMATION | NOVEMBER 5TH • show
・゚✧  general
— ronnie / open to nicknames / cis male / he + him
— ten months old / may 24 / npc x npc / gemini
— bisexual / monogamous / single and open
— no current alliance / no current ranking

・゚✧  appearance
— physical strength: low ; mental strength: medium ; attack in bold
— two feet ; six pounds ; generally has scruffy, unkempt fur
ronnie is a sinewy, thin jackalope with coarse fur that is normally hardly taken care of. he has long front and back legs and a slim build as most black tailed jackrabbits, and his ears are long and stand up most of the time, only lying down when he's entirely comfortable with his surroundings. he has a plush tail and wide brown eyes as well as large deer antlers.

・゚✧  personality
— positive traits ; tba
— negative traits ; tba
tba

・゚✧  other
— can powerplay nonviolent actions
— very casually played, do not promote
★ — YEAH, I'M TRASH, GARBAGE.
UNBURNABLE TRASH THAT HAS NO WILL TO LIVE.
THIS CHARACTER HAS BEEN DROPPED!

Offline floralghost

• chordal / @crows
    • View Profile
Re: MAMA [&] open, trespassing + joining
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:55:03 PM »
when something smells like a bunny, you usually go after it. at least, that was floralghost's personal motto. probably because he was hungry most of the time, and rabbits were hard to come by in the swampy area that floral called home. as the kimono-clad cat stalked through the bushes, focusing on the rabbit scent, floralghost wondered how big the thing would be. maybe he'd have enough to save for later, or something. this rabbit didn't smell totally rabbity, maybe it was more of a hare.

slinking closer and closer, floralghost stopped as he saw a leg, and a tail. perfect, it was a hare. they were stringy, but still pretty good. a few steps closer, and a few steps closer... floralghost suddenly lunged, claws unsheathing and getting ready to take down the...

floral suddenly stopped in his tracks, landing awkwardly next to the rabbit. "hey, you have antlers!" floral said suddenly, blue eyes widening in curiosity.
Spoiler:  ◂   DETOX JUST TO RETOX | 8 / 5 • show

・゚★ ☾  I'M COMING APART AT THE SEAMS, PITCHING MYSELF LEADS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS, NOW BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ,

GENERAL ★ DOC, THERE'S A HOLE WHERE SOMETHING WAS
floralghost | ghost, floral, sock
male | he/him | amab
three | twenty-three | october 31st | scorpio
pharaoh of riverclan, priest of horus | occasionally goes to the neighborhood where he was born in

kittypet, loner, warrior
8/9 lives left
speaks in bold

OTHER ★ HE NEEDS HIS HEAD PUT THROUGH A CAT SCAN
struggles with insomnia, depression, social anxiety. has lexical-gustatory synesthesia. (smells/tastes things when certain words are spoken) fond of music, caffeine, the occasional human, ukuleles, and snuggles. hates slugs, fear, being alone, tall trees, and large crowds.
knows three human languages thanks to a trilingual family, can pick up on sign language somewhat well. speaking reference, singing reference. raspy, tired, quiet voice most of the time.
can imitate dinosaur noises pretty well. chews on his fur a lot. when nervous, he'll start grooming his bird "birthmark". plays the ukulele pretty well for a cat. sasslord.
smells like a foresty rose

APPEARANCE ★ I'M A LOOSE BOLT OF A COMPLETE MACHINE
cat | maine coon | eventual forms: german shepard, rabbit
thin despite his breed, lanky, tall | slightly above average strength
dark brown with brown/cream undertones | a dark smudge by his ribcage that looks distinctly like a bird in flight, a few flower-like splotches of cream on his belly, black socks on his front paws, and an entirely black neck. if you shaved off all his fur, you'd find dark patches burned into almost tattoos on his skin. | dark blue eyes, intense and concerned most of the time | he has somewhat fresh scars around his front paws and the insides of his legs, one scar near his left ear from tripping down a flight of stairs, one where his left eyebrow would be, and a longer, raggedy scar from his belly to his left hip.
human au
a red beanie, and sometimes carries a red backpack with white handles | floral has a pair of white, roundish willy wonka-style sunglasses that he wears almost 24/7, even in the night. reference | almost always wearing a floral kimono | carries around a ukulele on occasion
physical health: 92%

PERSONALITY ★ I'M HALF DOOMED AND YOU'RE SEMI-SWEET
INTP | inferiority superiority complex | adorkable | insomniac | enemy within
biography
loyal | honest | loving | empathetic | protective
calculating | intelligent | musical | logical | introverted
angry | socially awkward | jealous | emotional | frustrated
finding himself more and more aggressive and angry as he goes on, conflicted between his warrior and pacifist sides
possessed by a demon named blurryface, a possible vessel of thoth
mental health: like probably 2%
can see ghosts

RELATIONSHIPS ★ SO BOYCOTT LOVE
heartchart
panromantic (poly as hell) | god, he'd love to be in love.
questioning, likely greysexual | questionable, very confused
in a commited relationship with his ukulele (single) | no crush | [ 0 ] potential crushes
npc x npc | generation 1 | adopted by n/a
trusts: ??

INTERACTION ★ NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING ABOUT TRAGEDY
difficult fighter | easy to attack emotionally | attack in #5E545E
will not initiate fights (most of the time) | will fight back if attacked
usually a pacifist, but will fight for those he loves, and will fight hard. as a leader, he's definitely more of a talker, but when attacking, he's going to be in the thick of it.
ask to maim/capture/kill
peaceful/nonviolent actions can be powerplayed
could a ukulele be considered a weapon?
・゚✧ begone. you see the rain.

Offline wastebin

• rest in piss
  • grea's dropped characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 09:14:14 AM »
Ronnie isn't the most observant of hares. Though his ears are long and his nose is sharp, his nose is currently buried deep in his clover patch, while his ears are flopped down over his face. His body language is relaxed, and he isn't at all aware of the animal who is currently sneaking up on him—that is, until said animal suddenly lands beside him with a heavy thump. Ronnie releases a screech of surprise that could hardly be seen as manly, and he scrambles to the side in a flurry, his ears tall and his amber eyes wide and shocked. He stares briefly at Floralghost, his heart beating quickly, and he hardly processes what this large, scary cat has to say for a moment. Until... He realizes. He'd asked about his antlers. His cool, amazing antlers had saved his life. He hesitates for a moment, then huffs. He has to make himself seem dangerous, right? "That's right," he says with a slightly shaky voice, puffing out his chest, his tuft of a tail lifting, and he puts on his best mean face. "And I'll hurt you if you try 'n eat me. I'm not prey! I-I'm Ronnie, got it? Not food!" He leans back on his hind legs, using his front paws to puff out the fur on his chest, then wrinkles his nose, batting his paws forward like a boxer, rocking back and forth on his back legs. "I'll stab 'ya with 'em! Back, cat! Back!"

Spoiler: CHARACTER INFORMATION | NOVEMBER 5TH • show
・゚✧  general
— ronnie / open to nicknames / cis male / he + him
— ten months old / may 24 / npc x npc / gemini
— bisexual / monogamous / single and open
— no current alliance / no current ranking

・゚✧  appearance
— physical strength: low ; mental strength: medium ; attack in bold
— two feet ; six pounds ; generally has scruffy, unkempt fur
ronnie is a sinewy, thin jackalope with coarse fur that is normally hardly taken care of. he has long front and back legs and a slim build as most black tailed jackrabbits, and his ears are long and stand up most of the time, only lying down when he's entirely comfortable with his surroundings. he has a plush tail and wide brown eyes as well as large deer antlers.

・゚✧  personality
— positive traits ; tba
— negative traits ; tba
tba

・゚✧  other
— can powerplay nonviolent actions
— very casually played, do not promote
★ — YEAH, I'M TRASH, GARBAGE.
UNBURNABLE TRASH THAT HAS NO WILL TO LIVE.
THIS CHARACTER HAS BEEN DROPPED!

Offline floralghost

• chordal / @crows
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 09:03:39 PM »
floralghost couldn't physically respond to the hyper hare for a few moments, his jaw slightly agape as he watched the hare back up, puffing up his fur to make him look intimidating. yes, floral knew this little rodent was dangerous, but he was just so... adorable. finally, floral responded, shoulders shaking slightly. a small snort escaped him, then that snort turned into a giggle. "hi there ronnie." he finally finished, wiping the edges of his eyes with his kimono. "sorry, i just.." he broke into giggles again, and then tried to compose himself. "you have a very strong personality." he finished. "i don't want to eat you, and i hope you don't want to stab me. i'm floralghost, i live here."
Spoiler:  ◂   DETOX JUST TO RETOX | 8 / 5 • show

・゚★ ☾  I'M COMING APART AT THE SEAMS, PITCHING MYSELF LEADS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS, NOW BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ,

GENERAL ★ DOC, THERE'S A HOLE WHERE SOMETHING WAS
floralghost | ghost, floral, sock
male | he/him | amab
three | twenty-three | october 31st | scorpio
pharaoh of riverclan, priest of horus | occasionally goes to the neighborhood where he was born in

kittypet, loner, warrior
8/9 lives left
speaks in bold

OTHER ★ HE NEEDS HIS HEAD PUT THROUGH A CAT SCAN
struggles with insomnia, depression, social anxiety. has lexical-gustatory synesthesia. (smells/tastes things when certain words are spoken) fond of music, caffeine, the occasional human, ukuleles, and snuggles. hates slugs, fear, being alone, tall trees, and large crowds.
knows three human languages thanks to a trilingual family, can pick up on sign language somewhat well. speaking reference, singing reference. raspy, tired, quiet voice most of the time.
can imitate dinosaur noises pretty well. chews on his fur a lot. when nervous, he'll start grooming his bird "birthmark". plays the ukulele pretty well for a cat. sasslord.
smells like a foresty rose

APPEARANCE ★ I'M A LOOSE BOLT OF A COMPLETE MACHINE
cat | maine coon | eventual forms: german shepard, rabbit
thin despite his breed, lanky, tall | slightly above average strength
dark brown with brown/cream undertones | a dark smudge by his ribcage that looks distinctly like a bird in flight, a few flower-like splotches of cream on his belly, black socks on his front paws, and an entirely black neck. if you shaved off all his fur, you'd find dark patches burned into almost tattoos on his skin. | dark blue eyes, intense and concerned most of the time | he has somewhat fresh scars around his front paws and the insides of his legs, one scar near his left ear from tripping down a flight of stairs, one where his left eyebrow would be, and a longer, raggedy scar from his belly to his left hip.
human au
a red beanie, and sometimes carries a red backpack with white handles | floral has a pair of white, roundish willy wonka-style sunglasses that he wears almost 24/7, even in the night. reference | almost always wearing a floral kimono | carries around a ukulele on occasion
physical health: 92%

PERSONALITY ★ I'M HALF DOOMED AND YOU'RE SEMI-SWEET
INTP | inferiority superiority complex | adorkable | insomniac | enemy within
biography
loyal | honest | loving | empathetic | protective
calculating | intelligent | musical | logical | introverted
angry | socially awkward | jealous | emotional | frustrated
finding himself more and more aggressive and angry as he goes on, conflicted between his warrior and pacifist sides
possessed by a demon named blurryface, a possible vessel of thoth
mental health: like probably 2%
can see ghosts

RELATIONSHIPS ★ SO BOYCOTT LOVE
heartchart
panromantic (poly as hell) | god, he'd love to be in love.
questioning, likely greysexual | questionable, very confused
in a commited relationship with his ukulele (single) | no crush | [ 0 ] potential crushes
npc x npc | generation 1 | adopted by n/a
trusts: ??

INTERACTION ★ NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SING ABOUT TRAGEDY
difficult fighter | easy to attack emotionally | attack in #5E545E
will not initiate fights (most of the time) | will fight back if attacked
usually a pacifist, but will fight for those he loves, and will fight hard. as a leader, he's definitely more of a talker, but when attacking, he's going to be in the thick of it.
ask to maim/capture/kill
peaceful/nonviolent actions can be powerplayed
could a ukulele be considered a weapon?
・゚✧ begone. you see the rain.

Offline variscite

• "GENTLE" — *:・゚★
  • ★ | @NESSY
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 05:16:30 PM »
&& THE SUN AND HER FLOWERS ARE HERE — TAGS &&
Variscite wounds his way from behind Floralghost to peer at Ronnie. When he sees the rabbit, his eyes gradually soften and offers a smile. "Oh, well, hello there." He glances over at Floral and back at the animal, reminded of Blizzardclan where he'd seen a variety of creatures, ranging from the smallest prey to a mystical dragon. He forces himself to let that thought slip away, not even allowing himself to think of any of his old clan-mate's names.

"I'm Variscite, and I live here, too." His ears twitch and he uncomfortably notes the rapid heartbeat of the jackalope. "We're not going to hurt you, uh." He squints, thinking over the words he'd heard. "Ronnie." The tom finishes, offering a smile.
WELL, THIS IS YOUR LIFE *:・゚✦
———— THERE'S NO WAY TO RUN FROM IT; THE DOUBT IN YOUR BRAIN, OR THE PAIN IN YOUR STOMACH
I ONLY HAVE BUT ONE COMPLAINT AT THE MOMENT; DON'T PAINT ME BLACK WHEN I USED TO BE GOLDEN ——— ✦✦✦