Author Topic: Rule Clarification on Rudeness/Ranting/Drama  (Read 871 times)

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Rule Clarification on Rudeness/Ranting/Drama
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:34:32 PM »
Bearbones, it's come to staff's attention that a clarification to our rules is necessary, found here but also will be explained below. Many of our members have come from other RP sites, sometimes after bans or other trouble with the communities or staff. While we certainly have empathy for those situations, and we hope Bearbones can be a fun and safe community for you, we do need to re-iterate that Bearbones is not a hate site. It is not a site for discussing drama on other sites, bad-mouthing those sites or their staff teams, etc. The fact is, Bearbones is an RP site for people who enjoy the RP community. We will not tolerate people trash-talking, and this is something that's probably overdue. I'm sure there are those who think, of course we are a site for discussing drama--but I assure you: none of the people involved in CREATING bearbones, or who are currently staffing it, want anything but a fun RP community, regardless of any past on other sites.

If you disagree with this, and you wish to use Bearbones as an outlet for drama, then check out our rules, and know that we will be enforcing this. Staff do have empathy for all of our members and what they're going through, even as pertaining to online drama, but that doesn't mean we will tolerate any kind of drama being perpetuated here. If you need to vent about other sites or members, it's best to do that somewhere COMPLETELY private. If your desire is for things to be read by the members they're about, then you're pursuing drama, and we really will not tolerate this.

Offline Alpha Kratt™

• on hiatus for a bit
  • Odd Squad Queen
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Rule Clarification on Rudeness/Ranting/Drama
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »
Noted!
we're lost in a dream now
alpha kratt odd squad connoisseur dump wattpad current sparta base staff love

I'm a rule breaker - Pyre

Offline greahound

• *:・゚✧ crowned sighthound
  • собака / prev. gearpaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »
trackin, tysm
「 I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY SIGNATURE 」
I'M TURNING MY SUFFERING INTO A TEMPORARY AESTHETIC SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME
here's my deviantart, bc despite not having a signature I'm still a shameless sellout
INACTIVITY NOTICE

Offline CREAM

• PURE | THEY/THEM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »
noted!!
PRAY TO THE WAX BRIDE AND HER VIOLET VARICOSE VEINS ♚
CURRENT CHARACTERSOOC CONTACTSABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD WITCH..

Offline demistress

• View Profile
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
TUMBLRINFORMATION / CONTACTS / STAFF

Offline demonaut

• (( GONE 4/12/18 ))
    • View Profile
I TALK A LOT OF SHIT WHEN I'M DRINKING, BABY
★ —— I'm known to go a little too fast —— ★
tumblr - storage - the solis imperium - salty mcjesus

Offline Una.

• Artist
    • Non-binary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 08:28:21 PM »
Noted!
Spoiler: Staff Vandalism • show

fi is my sword spouse and so are you - crows

Offline gore

• a little twisted
    • View Profile
SOME THINGS YOU DO JUST TO SEE HOW BAD THEY'LL MAKE YOU FEEL
BUT I AM JUST A BROKEN MACHINE, AND I DO THINGS THAT I DON'T REALLY MEAN          
                             LONG BLACK NIGHT, MORNING FROST ; I'M STILL HERE, BUT ALL IS LOST
  「  alyce. xviii. intp. bearbones official horror enthusiast. storage. contact. ½ of puregore. stick's guardian.  」   

Offline Sorrelwind.

• im fucking hilarious
  • an affectionate asshole (tm)
    • feminine pronouns
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »
noted~
warning;
this member often starts randomly screeching

Spoiler: notice me, staff friends >.< (if you love me...) • show

let me gooooooo - crows
hoot feels the breeze
eskie has broken her nail while typing this so be grateful pls
as part of bearbones, you have been vored
pyre poked this signature and nodded