Author Topic: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - private plotting  (Read 110 times)

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - private plotting
« on: November 10, 2017, 09:47:31 PM »
@pari.

hERE WE GOOOO

i love all our dorks ok

how do you think alice and baby would meet ??
guess we're used to the pain
xvi. she/they. leo sun, aries moon. loves you. dump.

Offline mistle pari.

• color crimson in my eyes.
    • View Profile
Re: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - private plotting
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
m e tooooo
our dorks need more attention and love okokok

alice and baby meet cause he pulled her into his dance in the middle of the street lmfaoo
and then alice was like "wth is in your ears??"
and then when they become friends "u have to eat to live, baby"
— i watched the sun set on heaven that day and told myself you weren't worth the fight. but when i watch the sun rise on my bleakest days, i'm reminded that maybe i lost the best thing i had.

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:03:22 PM »
yes yes yes
other baby and cat, and the lovely boyfriends alois and rosie pls

adlkjas i was thinking that yes i'm crYIng
baby genuinely laughing (my aesthetic) and telling her what he's listening to bc he thought she was asking what song is playing lmao but i'm guessing she actually meant wtf is in your ears as in the earbuds
i just snorted oml, baby always sighing and eating like,, a cracker or smth and giving her A Look like "there you happy"

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:37 PM »
aaah yesyesyes ok
cat only has shitty influences in his life he needs other baby
and alois and rose are too precious for my heart they deeeef need more plotting

baby's smile and laugh melts my heart and it's gonna melt alice oK BYE
she def meant wtf is in your ears aka earbuds, she's gonna be walking around thinking that everyone's earbuds are "easy by the commodores" lmfaoo
alice is always gonna be like "no, u must eat something with sustenance and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day baby, ur human body- i mean body is going to rapidly deteriorate with how little u give it" like all awkward mom on him t b h
— i watched the sun set on heaven that day and told myself you weren't worth the fight. but when i watch the sun rise on my bleakest days, i'm reminded that maybe i lost the best thing i had.

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 09:25:16 PM »
SHIT finally responding jfc n i n e days what is wrong with me

let's call other baby bee for the sake of not-getting-confused and also not having to call him other baby all the time lmao
bee and cat are my Aesthetic, cat has such shitty influences and lives shittily and feels shitty and bee is a Ray of Sunshine in his dreary frickin life jfc
alois and rosie are so precious it kills me. rosie feeling particularly anxious and alois is there to grab his hand and squeeze gently and it calms rosie down a bit and salkdjfasd

god help us all jfc
oh my goodness i'm sobbing that's frickin gr8, imagine baby just putting a bud in her ear and she's like "whAT is thIS" and he goes "easy by the commodores" and she's like '....whAT'
oh my god she is precious wtf i love her sm. baby loves Awkward Mom, she makes him smile sm. "my human body can go a week on no sleep, two water bottles, coffee, and a little bag of scooby snacks. it has been for years. i think i'll be fine."

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 10:14:05 PM »
lmfaooo m e you're all good dude, i was literally busy the entire week last week so it's all gooooood

yes lmao, bee it is, that's such a cute nickname omg, cat's gonna call baby bee that's a Fact
S a m e ok like they're such opposites that aren't meant to be friends but they are and cat has no idea how bee puts up with his dumb ass but he's so grateful that bee's managing, cat tries not to cause bee too much trouble
ksjdjkshk alois and rosie deserve the world ok, the first time alois tried to ask rosie out, he got so nervous and excited that he just got so tongue-tied and it ended up being like sO awkward omg

baby is too good for this world (say this w/ clap emojis, i'm too lazy to put them in lmao)
khshjkdh ALICE IS JUST S O CONFUSED she's just pulls the earbud out after like two seconds and she stares at it like "these hurt your ears baby, don't humans have fragile ears??"
jkjkh i love her so much too, she's just a precious alien mom who has no idea what's going on. alice just stares at baby like "that's not possible baby, i do not think you're fine. you must eat and sleep and drink more water or you will indeed die"

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 01:32:14 PM »
rolls around on the ground
SORRY I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN RIVERDALE N STUFF YAKNOW
ANYWAY

this is gonna be a shitty reply because i suck and my mind is all on riverdale and how dumb archie is but i love him anyway, he is my baby boy and my character aj like bruh shit's goin down whOO

i'm hyped up on not even half a can of monster and i'm drinking a frappe so please excuse this hyped-up-weirdness

bee and cat are honestly too cute for words i just ?? i love their dynamic so much. just imagining bee taking cat out to see a drive-in movie or something because cat's having a particularly rough day, and it's just really Nice and calm and sweet.
oh my goodness gracious that is too cute, rosie would have been just as flustered and just all giggly and they're both so awkward it's so cUTE i'm cryin g

i'm cryin i love alice she is my Aesthetic. baby just smiles and chuckles and shrugs. "if you leave 'em in too long, but i've gotten used to it."
aLICE I LOVE YOU SM. baby laughs heartily and nods his head. "alright alright, mom, whatever you say." god i love alice i'm sorry i just i love her sm

THAT VAMPIRE THING YOU POSTED ON YOUR DUMP IS SO FUCKIN FUNNY
I SAW THE ACTUAL POST ON TUMBLR ONCE AND I WAS LIKE "OMG PLS"

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 02:16:21 PM »
iT’S ALL GOOD I FEEL
I’M STILL DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT I ACTUALLY WANNA WATCH S2 OF RIVERDALE

i am Not a fan of archie but aj sounds like a cutie pie and i love him a lot ok he deserves the world, so pls give him the world thank u

lm A o it’s all good dude pls don’t die from caffeine + sugar intake tho lmao

aW omg bee is so so sweet, cat has no idea how bee puts up with him. cat’s always so grateful for bee, like he always is just there and will listen to whatever bullshit cat says. cat isn’t used to having such a good friend like bee, so he’s always nervous to open up and tell bee about everything, but he will in time and he will always Throw Down for bee
aAH i love alo and rosie so much ok they’re just honestly waY too adorable

aliCe is just a hot mess that rlly stresses over baby like t b h she’s always like “this boi has no idea wtf he’s doing lemme help him” but then she doesn’t know what she’s doing either sO

ANNSJDJ YE S OK WE GOTTA DO IT WE SHOULD!!
I’VE SEEN IT FOR A WHILE AND I ALWAYS THOHGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT SO WE SHOULD DO IT
WOULD U RATHER BE THE VAMP OR THE HUMAN??

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 08:27:39 PM »
OK I'M JUST POPPIN IN FOR A SEC TO TELL YA I'MA MAKE DARLING/DARCY A CUTE INNOCENT PUPPY FRIEND IF THAT'S COOL W/ YOU

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 09:18:49 PM »
U H YE S FOR SURE MAKE HIM A PUPPY FRIEND DARCY IS GONNA LOVE HIM
BUT HATE HIM
BUT LOVE HIM AND MAKE SURE HE IS PROTECTED OK

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 09:28:12 PM »
SADKLJS YES I'M ALREADY SOBBING THINKING ABOUT IT

I WAS GONNA NAME HIM SYDNEY BLITHE ANDREWS
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE AN OK NAME TO U

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 09:54:59 PM »
A A AH I LOVE HIM ALREADY OMFG!!!!
DARCY'S GONNA HATE HAVING HIM AROUND BUT NOT REALLY

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 10:55:33 PM »

Offline mistle pari.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 05:22:43 AM »
I’M!! SOBBING!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH??
AND DARCY IS GONNA LOVE HIM TOO, BUT HE’S JUST A DICK SO HE WON’T SHOW IT MUCH
IT’S ALL JUST “go the fuck away i’m fucking busy” or “omigod you’re so fucking annoying, do u know that you’re fucking annoying??” but sometimes “fine u can hang out for a little bit but i s2g don’t touch my things”

Offline archiekins

• ★— aka trent —★
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 10:16:59 AM »
THANK YOU HE IS !! MY SON !!
I'M SAKLDJSLK syd constantly unintentionally pouting with his resting puppy face, but when darcy says he can hang out with him he gets so excited and if he had a tail it'd be wagging a sm, he just perks up sm and yEs