Author Topic: TIGER TEETH / STORAGE  (Read 849 times)

Offline snowcrow

• View Profile
Re: TIGER TEETH / STORAGE
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2017, 04:06:21 AM »
i'm getting the sudden urge to start rping natalya/ilya. which is a Bad™ idea b/c expensive and i already have too many characters oops. but,,,, tnw. hm. i will think about this

i STILL need to get my shit together about the idea from last night SO.
happy quiznaking holidays y'all
skull (or leo), he/they, 15 — storage — tumblr

Offline honeybee

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2017, 10:42:08 AM »
honeybee, cream tabby w/ white, dark copper/amber eyes, very small and thin and w/ short, sort of tousled fur
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:04:00 AM by honeybee »

Offline snowcrow

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2017, 04:27:16 AM »
Spoiler: listen so i was thinking about hyessica and • show
his heart is like stone and you wonder
how it ever melted in the first place

her eyes are like granite and you think
i know you. i was you. i am you.

Offline merry griffmas

• santa dad
  • ½ of griffarine
    • trans boy, he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2017, 05:36:26 AM »
i s2g haya is gonna have to explain what a mom is to rune if hyessica happens smh
make my wish come true, all i want for christmas is you

Offline snowcrow

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2017, 07:22:33 AM »
HA
and jess is suddenly going to have several children all two feet taller than her. "papa what's a mom" "female parents, usually" and in the distance: "HAYA YOUR ELDEST HELLSPAWN IS GROWLING AT ME AGAIN"

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2017, 01:12:28 AM »
natalya feodorovna volkova (natasha, natashka, natashenka)
ilya feodorovich volkov (ilyusha, ilyushka, ilyushenka)
currently goes by sasha in public. if pressed, will give out full name as both aleksandr nikitovich knyazev and aleksandra nikitovna knyazeva. other diminutives are sashka and sashenka.

genderfluid dfab, any pronouns but will state that they/them is a safe bet if you haven't been able to ask/they haven't told you
demiromantic pansexual. presents as uninterested in anything but casual, no-strings-attached, short-term relationships; in their line of work, long-term commitment is difficult and almost always dangerous.

25-26 years old. born early november, prior to the blackout, probably to lower-class parents? russian, ofc, though whether or not they were immigrants from russia or like. straight up were in russia when shit went down, is a mystery to me. apparently a fucking scorpio edgelord because i can.
orphaned sometime during the blackout, 1-3 years after it first started. was taken in by an Organization™ that has no name yet but they were assassins. and russian, apparently. small, tightly controlled, main focus was on making life better. through assassins. what can you do. anyway One Person™ specifically took them in: galina feodorovna volkova. like, high-ranking elite motherfucker, scary as hell and probably second-in-command or CLOSE to it, enough that no one (or very few with a death wish) would question her. grew up knowing the ideals and the doings of the organization and was instantly like SIGN ME UP MOTHERFUCKER moment they thought they were old enough and galina feodorovna just went with it.
due to like, Some Shit (blackout cut off the organization's resources, needed to regroup, see what was outside their super secret fortified headquarters) they were sent off to investigate the northstar district, see if there was anything useful to be found there, etc. given lack of communications tho they're pretty much there to stay, establish themself within the group, all that stuff. whatever

5'10-6'0, broad shoulders, flat chest, round hips, toned muscles. sharp, angular facial featurea: defined jawline, strong chin, high cheekbones, arched brows. thick, wavy blonde hair in a chin-length bob, blue eyes w/ long eyelashes. pale skin, some freckles but not too obvious. carries themself gracefully and confidently, but nonthreateningly.

precise, analytical, and manipulative. crafty and cunning, able to adapt to sudden changes easily. a performer at heart; prone to theatrics, and artful enough that you can't tell truth from lie. evasive and unpredictable, and prides themself on it. generally has good impulse control unless enabled. has a tendency to rely on split-second in-the-moment reactions over careful planning. and they're fuckin slippery enough that i can't tell what their why is so here's just a bunch of hows

ARMIE HAMMER AND PEYTON "1986" LIST. they're not faceclaims (neither of them look like,,,, sasha much alfjamjdf) but they're GOOD ENOUGH
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:01:25 AM by SASHA »
everybody knows that the dice are loaded
everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
SASHA — GENDERFLUID — 25 — NORTHERN DISTRICT — INFORMATION

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2017, 03:04:41 AM »
the scholars: a fearsome and cunning organization despite being stuck firmly in the shadows since its eve, dedicated to the preservation of knowledge so that none of the horrors of history will once more come to pass. their leader is anastasya vasilievna bolkonskaya; second-in-commands are galina feodorovna volkova and dmitriy mikhaylovich kuragin.

sasha's cover story for why they're in the northstar district: they were separated from their family while the group they were traveling with was ambushed by another, better-armed group. in the chaos, sasha sustained a long, fairly deep graze on their right thigh from a stray bullet. this would have happened like what, two or three days prior to stumbling across nd?

cover family was made up of mother and father and little brother: yelena ivanovna knyazeva, nikita nikitovich knyazev, and...nikita nikitovich knyazev. mother was a good shot, while father could prepare full meals from what little he had. brother was five years younger and artistically inclined.

their cover family kind of echoes their actual family before they were orphaned, although obviously sasha was about six years old when this happened, and they don't remember much; names and occupations were different, but they did have a brother five years younger than them.

also also they're fluent in russian, chinese, french, spanish, and german as well as english because i fucking hate myself.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:01:15 AM by SASHA »

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2017, 05:01:04 AM »
GENERAL:
— Goes by Sasha. If pressed, they will give out their full name as Aleksandr Nikitovich Knyazev or Aleksandra Nikitovna Knyazeva, the other diminutives of which are Sashka and Sashenka. Accepts and gives out nicknames, generally playful pet names, without discrimination.
— Their real full name, which they will never willingly disclose, is Natalya Feodorovna Volkova or Ilya Feodorovich Volkov. Diminutives include Natasha, Natashka, Natashenka; and Ilyusha, Ilyushka, Ilyushenka.
— 25 years old. November 1st, Scorpio. Born in Russia to an NPC family.
— Genderfluid DFAB, any pronouns. Demi-panromantic pansexual with a slight preference for male partners; polyamorous. Single and uninterested in long-term commitment, but doesn't mind casual, no-strings-attached flings.

NOTES:
— Currently stationed in Northstar District, but has no genuine loyalty to them. Secretly a high-ranking member of an NPC organization called The Scholars, to whom they have sworn total allegiance.
— Fluent in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese. Low, smooth voice with a faint Russian accent; becomes more noticeable when they're tired or under stress.
— Has a handgun, a tactical knife, and a pair of brass knuckles. Highly trained covert agent, skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Very hard difficulty both physically and mentally.

APPEARANCE:
— 5'11 and slightly underweight. Broad shoulders, small chest, round hips, toned muscles. Sharp, angular facial features: defined jawline, strong chin, high cheekbones, arched brows. Long-limbed and willowy. Pale skin with faint freckles. Subdued golden blonde hair, thick and wavy, cut in a rough just-past-chin-length bob. Icy blue eyes that seem grey in certain lighting. Graceful and confident in their gait.
— Covered in small old scars on their extremities. Has larger, more distinct scars hidden underneath their clothes. Nose appears to have been broken once or twice in the past.
— Usually wears a plain hoodie with a nondescript tank top or T-shirt underneath. May opt for loose, long-sleeved shirts over a comfortable sports bra otherwise. Flexible, loose-fitting sweatpants or cargo pants. Prefers sports shoes or hiking boots, as long as they're comfy and durable.

PERSONALITY:
— Slytherin, True Neutral, ISTP-A.
— Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 08, 2017, 08:54:14 AM »
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:13:58 AM by SASHA »

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2017, 10:00:39 AM »
GENERAL:
— Goes by Sasha. If pressed, they will give out their full name as Aleksandr Nikitovich Knyazev or Aleksandra Nikitovna Knyazeva, the other diminutives of which are Sashka and Sashenka. Accepts and gives out nicknames, generally playful pet names, without discrimination.
— Their real full name, which they will never willingly disclose, is Natalya Feodorovna Volkova or Ilya Feodorovich Volkov. Diminutives include Natasha, Natashka, Natashenka; and Ilyusha, Ilyushka, Ilyushenka.
— 25 years old. November 1st, Scorpio. Born in Russia to an NPC family.
— Genderfluid DFAB, any pronouns. Demi-panromantic pansexual with a slight preference for male partners; polyamorous. Single and uninterested in long-term commitment, but doesn't mind casual, no-strings-attached flings.

NOTES:
— Currently stationed in Northstar District, but has no genuine loyalty to them. Secretly a high-ranking member of an NPC organization called The Scholars, to whom they have sworn total allegiance.
— Fluent in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German, and Chinese. Low, smooth voice with a faint Russian accent; becomes more noticeable when they're tired or under stress.
— Has a handgun, a tactical knife, and a pair of brass knuckles. Highly trained covert agent, skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Very hard difficulty both physically and mentally.

APPEARANCE:
— 5'11 and slightly underweight. Broad shoulders, small chest, round hips, toned muscles. Sharp, angular facial features: defined jawline, strong chin, high cheekbones, arched brows. Long-limbed and willowy. Pale skin with faint freckles. Subdued golden blonde hair, thick and wavy, cut in a rough just-past-chin-length bob. Icy blue eyes that seem grey in certain lighting. Graceful and confident in their gait.
— Covered in small old scars on their extremities. Has larger, more distinct scars hidden underneath their clothes. Nose appears to have been broken once or twice in the past.
— Usually wears a plain hoodie with a nondescript tank top or T-shirt underneath. May opt for loose, long-sleeved shirts over a comfortable sports bra otherwise. Flexible, loose-fitting sweatpants or cargo pants. Sports shoes or hiking boots, comfy and durable. Fingerless leather gloves.

PERSONALITY:
— Slytherin, True Neutral, ISTP-A.
— Presents as a friendly, upbeat charmer with a habit of flirting, both with people and with danger. Self-assured and sensible, though good-humored in spite of their pragmatism. Briskly informal, addressing strangers with familiarity and treating higher-ups as equals with no recognition of their authority; their easygoing demeanor belies a defiant, rebellious nature; playfully impudent. Capable of stolid sobriety in serious situations and taking initiative, but prefers blithe sarcasm overall. Occasionally indulges in some healthy recklessness.
— Precise, analytical, and crafty. Not one for jumping to conclusions, preferring a wait-and-see method to things they can't explain. A performer at heart; prone to theatrics and melodrama. Evasive, unpredictable, difficult to pin down. Artful and manipulative, telling lies so finely spun they may as well be truth. Flexible; able to adapt to sudden changes with ease. Capable of careful planning, but prefers to improvise in the moment, reacting in split seconds to whatever is thrown at them. Sometimes impulsive. Sometimes.
— Innumerable facades aside, they can be blunt and skeptical, cautious of everything handed to them and doubting freely given information. Insecure as to who they are without their masks and feels obligated to play up everything to such drama that they're impossible to take seriously. Strives for lofty noble ideals, yet has accepted their lot in life as one of the people who gets their hands dirty for a cause. Loyal to a fault; will burn down cities for the people and principles they've chained themself to. Requires a lot of mental stimulus and gets very bored very easily, becoming (self-)destructive when nothing else catches their interest. Frankly emotionally inept. Book smarts paired with street smarts. A bit of a bleeding heart when they allow themself to be. Can usually keep their explosive temper under wraps.

Offline snowcrow

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2017, 10:02:21 AM »
original sasha and current sasha are very different?? also i didn't mean to write so much for the personality section but What Can You Do

Offline santarine

• merry crimbo / ½ of griffarine
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2017, 01:27:46 PM »
rolls in screaming that i love russia kid
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:29:23 PM by santarine »
the crackers were probably bad luck anyway —— 

Offline merry griffmas

• santa dad
  • ½ of griffarine
    • trans boy, he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2017, 03:13:25 PM »
rolls in screaming that i love russia kid
make my wish come true, all i want for christmas is you

Offline snowcrow

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2017, 11:33:22 PM »
i woke up half an hour ago and i can't tell if that means y'all love russia or my character or both but THANK YOU??? THANK YOU

Offline SASHA

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2017, 11:48:17 PM »
when sasha was taken in by the scholars, they were accompanied by a dog, which their parents bought for them and their little brother as a puppy shortly before the blackout. a female caucasian ovcharka named annushka; would have been about a year old when the scholars took them in. she passed away in their mid to late teens, but they still have a soft spot for dogs, especially big ones. cats are complete fucking mysteries to them.