Author Topic: The worst things in life come free to us // MEETING 12/01  (Read 123 times)

Offline abvixen

• Charming.
  • 3/11 spn squad
    • View Profile
The worst things in life come free to us // MEETING 12/01
« on: December 01, 2017, 02:23:12 AM »
Jessica Jones

Damn, it's been a while since her last meeting. Her head was throbbing with a headache and she knew the cause of it, but if she tried to go to Cavetown and get something for it, he'd only ask questions she'd rather not answer. So she simply charged through the pain, and hoped it went away soon.

"Windclan, it's that time again!" she called as she headed to the auditorium. Fuck it all, she'd been slacking, but that was only because she wasn't getting enough sleep. No, that wasn't the only reason, but it was the biggest. Hopefully she didn't look as shitty as she felt, which was pretty damn shitty.

"And Prompto you better have all the stalls worked out or you're demoted." Hell, she wasn't actually gonna demote him, but the whole lack of sleep was making her even more grumpy than usual, and Prompto was just the unfortunate target of her frustration.

Domestic cat (black smoke) | badmouth alcoholic | PTSD | has superstrength
Jessica Jones - Windclan
Asariel - Shadowclan

#vandalized by crows
r00d
h00t h00t

Offline Prompto~

• Deputy of Windclan
    • View Profile
Re: The worst things in life come free to us // MEETING 12/01
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 04:38:38 AM »
foxwell made this bitch
imageyeet
yeet
*Text scrolls*

Prompto moved over at the sound of Jessica’s voice. He could tell she seemed more grumpy then usual so it was best to not upset her anymore. He dipped his head a bit. ”It will be done, Jessica.” he said, watching her.

Offline HYACINTH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 07:39:41 AM »
ALREADY CHOKING ON MY PRIDE — His arrival is silent, a dark shape pacing around the edges. Truth be told, he has no clue what "that time" means. Judging by the dutiful attendance of the higher-ups, he guesses it's something important. Before he pads inside, he lifts his gaze to the sky, studying the heavens with a grim shadow in his amber eye. The full moon is close—he can feel it, lightning through his veins, crackling through his fur and pulling at skin, a void-deep wildness yearning to break loose. He feels the curse stretch its muscles, the first drops of bloodthirst thrumming in his bones. But Hyacinth has not lasted this long with only instinct as his guide, and nor will he now succumb to the beast aching in his ribcage before its time. Patience is a virtue, curse of mine.

He steps inside, gaze locking on Jessica's figure even as his raw senses prickle and startle at the enclosed space, the bodies shifting inside, scents overlapping and nearly irresistible. Nearly. He remains upright by the door, stance relaxed despite the warring desires of tooth and blood in his heart. Haya has spent years honing his self-control and perfecting the mask of cool composure; he is not so easy to pin down.
i thought of angels choking on their halos
GET THEM DRUNK ON ROSE WATER / SEE HOW DIRTY I CAN GET THEM
pulling out their fragile teeth, and clip their tiny wings

Offline cavetown

• i put socks on my, feet
  • just so that
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 03:28:23 PM »
BANANA BREAD
BEFORE I GO
TO BED ・゚✧
Cavetown said nothing as he stepped inside the meeting room, moving quickly past Hyacinth with his ears down and eyes adverted. Yes, he could trust the wolf's son- but him? Not so much. Cavetown basically rushed over to settle down beside Prompto, keeping a silent stick on his side.

Offline runestone m.

• 我是個怪物 / monster
  • @griffin / 不是你的想法
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 04:23:19 PM »
truth be told, runestone is still getting used to this clan and all of it's strange customs. he arrives to the meeting with slight confusion and clear curiosity on his features, caramel eyes trained on jessica as she speaks. his ears twitch in confusion as she threatens to demote prompto for not having the market ready. was the power structure here so fragile that the beta could be kicked from his position for something as simple as not completing a task? these windclanners never cease to confuse him. he shrugs the thought off as his eyes sweep around the auditorium, a small shiver coursing through him. even after almost a week of living in the city, these human structures still make him feel unsafe.
he told me that he loved me by the water fountain — 三角洲

Offline DEIMOS.

• 戰鬥機 — FIGHTER
  • @GREAHOUND / 我需要血液
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 04:24:03 PM »
( track since realistically dei would decide not to come + lil bump )
DAMN YOUR KISS AND THE AWFUL THINGS YOU DO
DEIMOS MARROWTOOTH ⋆ GRIM WEREWOLF OF THE MARROWTOOTH PACK ⋆ CLICK FOR DETAILED BIOGRAPHY

Offline novaness

• "WIRY" — *:・゚☾
  • penned by nessy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 09:54:55 PM »
Nova is wary as she enters the auditorium, then awed at just how big it is on the inside, before once again feeling anxiety crawl up her spine. Glancing around her at the Windclanners on all sides, unease laced in her movements, in the thump of her tail against the ground and twitch of her ears. She had only just "joined" and was still uncertain about how to feel; she was scared, but also relived that she wouldn't be surviving on her own. She didn't think she could handle almost dying again.

Her attention is dragged from her somber thoughts, thankfully, by Jessica's loud words raising over her head and the animals around her. She shifts in place and again, she has to force the fur along her hackles to lie flat; being around so many animals reminded her of the longpaw's den and the close-quarter spaces she had to endure, and even though she rationally knows she's safe, it doesn't help the fast skip that her heart makes.

Spoiler: DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT ・゚✧ ☾ | INFORMATION • show
general
— novaness / open to nicknames / female / she/her pronouns
— sixteen months old / created [10/17] / npc x npc / virgo
— bisexual / monogamous / single and open
— no current alliance / no current ranking

appearance
— physical strength: easy-medium ; mental strength: high ; attack in bold underline
— one foot ; 34 pounds ; generally has scruffy fur
— a dark red merle border collie with a scattering of browns across her backside, ranging from light to dark to soot while the front of her body is mostly white; gentle brown eyes with sharp ears
— conditions: malnourished

personality
— positive traits ; optimistic, imaginative, helpful, considerate
— negative traits ; self-critical, judgmental, awkward, selfish, anxious

interaction
— can powerplay nonviolent actions / may flinch from touches
— ask for injury / ask for capture / no kill or maim
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:45:14 PM by novaness »
THIS IS FOR THE SNAKES AND THE PEOPLE THEY BITE
*:・゚☽ FOR THE FRIENDS I'VE MADE, FOR THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Offline abvixen

• Charming.
  • 3/11 spn squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 11:14:50 PM »
Jessica Jones

"Great. Okay, as for promotions, Deimos, Sami, and Runestone, if you guys wanna step up to Fledgeling I'm cool with that. Shoutout to Prompto and Hyacinth." She still wasn't so sure about that last one, only because she wasn't sure whether or not he was looking for a fight. Sure, he may have said otherwise, but why did he seem so goddamn shifty, then? "Cavetown, I don't know jack shit about medical stuff, so I don't know if or when to promote you up so you let me know when you're good and ready. Okay? Okay. Unless I'm missing something, meeting dismissed." Jesus, she felt uncomfortable for the first time since she'd stepped up to leader. Probably because Windclan's population had swelled, even though it wasn't because of her. Hell, it'd grown despite her. And while that was good for Windclan, she just wasn't really sure if she could lead with the best intentions.

Domestic cat (black smoke) | badmouth alcoholic | PTSD | has superstrength
Jessica Jones - Windclan
Asariel - Shadowclan

#vandalized by crows
r00d
h00t h00t

Offline HYACINTH

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 04:07:11 AM »
ALREADY CHOKING ON MY PRIDE — Haya hides a smirk at Cavetown's obvious evasion; nothing will fail to amuse him more than others' wariness toward him. He's harmless enough, he thinks. Everybody has their boiling points. Runestone he nods to, a soft sincerity to his usually inscrutable smile. It turns back to stone upon realizing Deimos's absence, but no matter. He won't force Dei to do anything he doesn't want to. Nova he practically ignores, though he doesn't mind the canine—only, Jessica speaks up, and all his attention goes back to her.

Two sons, called to rise up the ranks of WindClan, and so soon? Not to mention Sami, whom he rather likes, actually. He studies Jessica from his peripheral vision with a neutral tilt of his head, aching to parse through those thoughts of hers. At the sound of his name (after the second-in-command's) his ears prick up; now he stares at Jessica over smaller WindClanners' heads. A beat passes, and then he smiles, feral and fleeting, and acknowledges it with a simple incline of his head. She speaks to Cavetown, a few words that catch Haya's interest, and—it's over. Without another word, Haya slips outside, mind abuzz with new information.
i thought of angels choking on their halos
GET THEM DRUNK ON ROSE WATER / SEE HOW DIRTY I CAN GET THEM
pulling out their fragile teeth, and clip their tiny wings

Offline sami

• Loner
  • @jupiter | سَامِي
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 10:20:08 AM »
It was a bizarre structure for a meeting. In Sami's experience, the time of the meeting was told to all, and they were to meet at that time. The Mentor would arrive when he arrived, usually within a minute, but when Nasim filled the position, he was always there first. He had grown much since his days of arrogance. Nonetheless, and in spite of the odd novelty, Sami stole a position inside the auditorium (which was also strange) and awaited whatever news she had to impart. He wondered if she would address at all the topic of respect, what with the Deimos situation. She didn't. She did cover promotions, and to Sami's surprise, he was named Fledgling. The equivalent of novice, he thought wryly.

Hm.

The tortoiseshell glanced to those around him, and he did recognize most present. He assumed the wolf he didn't know was related to Hyacinth. How anyone could suffer through so many children, he'd never know. Nodding, he took his leave, the dismissal clear. He had no questions; no point in sticking around.

don't you dare look back — walk away, catch up with the sunrise

Offline novaness

• "WIRY" — *:・゚☾
  • penned by nessy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 08:02:16 PM »
As the she-cat began to speak, she was suddenly struck by the scary feeling of being completely out of her depth, and since she was too afraid to ask questions, she just listened. What's a promotion? What did medical mean? And what was a shoutout? Her ears quivered and she hid how confused she was with a (what she hoped was) confident nod after Jessica stopped speaking.

"Uh, got it." She nodded again, to herself, and glanced to the side before rising. Half-glad and half-disappointed that it was over, she ambled out of the auditorium more unsure than she had been when she'd entered.

Spoiler: DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT ・゚✧ ☾ | INFORMATION • show
general
— novaness / open to nicknames / female / she/her pronouns
— sixteen months old / created [10/17] / npc x npc / virgo
— bisexual / monogamous / single and open
— no current alliance / no current ranking

appearance
— physical strength: easy-medium ; mental strength: high ; attack in bold underline
— one foot ; 34 pounds ; generally has scruffy fur
— a dark red merle border collie with a scattering of browns across her backside, ranging from light to dark to soot while the front of her body is mostly white; gentle brown eyes with sharp ears
— conditions: malnourished

personality
— positive traits ; optimistic, imaginative, helpful, considerate
— negative traits ; self-critical, judgmental, awkward, selfish, anxious

interaction
— can powerplay nonviolent actions / may flinch from touches
— ask for injury / ask for capture / no kill or maim
THIS IS FOR THE SNAKES AND THE PEOPLE THEY BITE
*:・゚☽ FOR THE FRIENDS I'VE MADE, FOR THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS