Author Topic: DEMONS / Joining, SSF  (Read 95 times)

Offline Jasper,

• SUNNYSIDE FIELDS
  • @Yuna.
    • Male
    • View Profile
DEMONS / Joining, SSF
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:47:34 PM »
byebye baby blue,.
i wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush, it's killing you

Jasper| 24| Male
It had been a long time since Jasper had seen Theodore and the man couldn't help but feel guilt. His beloved one probably thought he was dead. He was atop a all-black Clydesdale, he had found it in the middle of nowhere- and he took the beautiful Equine along. Jasper named her "Belladonna".

"Whoa, easy Bella!" Jasper yelled as the Clydesdale swiftly run through the corn field, towards the farmhouse. He managed to get his stead to relax so he could get off her.

"Teddy!" He called desperately. Silence did not discourage him and he decided to enter the farmhouse, calling out for Theodore once more.

Offline THEODORE

• [ SUNNYSIDE FIELDS ]
    • [ HE/HIM ]
    • View Profile
Re: DEMONS / Joining, SSF
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 11:55:20 PM »
Teddy!

As Buttercup began to bark and skid out of the room, Theodore's bucket full of milk for preparing breakfast dropped at the familiar voice and endearing name that jolted him forward. The milk hit the floor, feet pelting forward as running sounded against the wood and his eyes pointed towards the one he knew all too well, going faster than he thought he could. "Jaspy!" He cried out, racing towards the other and quickly trying to wrap his arms around his fiancι, and to pull the taller man to him and to bury his face against the other, barely unable to hold back his heavy breaths as he'd try to cling to the other. "Jaspy - Jasp - when - where - Jasper! What happened? Where'd you go?" He'd ask, breathless at this point as he'd give a crushingly tight hug to the other, and he couldn't help but shake a little bit as his fingers would attempt to unintentionally dig into Jasper's back. "I - I love you - please - please stay I swear things will be good - and - and like, y'know..." He would trail off, as his eyes nervously closed a little when he remembered how he thought it all began. Jasper must've left in his anger, when Theodore insisted on opening the farm - yes, it'd been two years ago, not too long before he opened the farm to others. Of course, it was all assumptions - he couldn't know for sure.

He could only wonder, what came next. The name Jasper had used had been one of endearment, perhaps implying forgiveness - Teddy was reserved for very close family. If Theodore was honest, Jasper was the only one who had ever used those pet-names, nobody else had ever earned the... The right to. He supposed that, he considered the people in Sunnyside Fields family - but, the one he'd want to spend the rest of his life with had to be Jasper. He didn't know what to do at this point. He had wanted so badly for him to come back, and he thought so often of what he'd tell the other, or how he'd give some sort of large affectionate speech, but now, he was just completely shaken. He hadn't known what happened - he thought Jasper might've died, or that he'd never see the other again. He had never quite moved on, always clinging to the hope that the man he was engaged to might return. And here he was, at the farmhouse. There was gravy burning, and though he could smell it, at the moment he didn't care. He was in moments like this, careless - and who could blame him? There had been no letters or notes, nothing, but now, he was back.

Once or twice, Theodore had felt angry at Jasper for the random disappearance, but those emotions always melted into an empty hole that got bigger every day without being able to wake up to see the other. He had missed the other's touch, his voice, his smile, everything. There wasn't a thing he hadn't missed, he would've done anything just to listen to him argue. He had cried more than a few nights alone, once or twice had a panic attack - of course, that wasn't something he'd tell Jasper. His feelings didn't matter now that the other was safe - he didn't think they did, not now. He just was so concerned for the other, and now that he was safe, he felt more safe than ever. It was a bit strange - it put him at peace knowing someone he cared about was safe, it made him feel better than his own happiness. But it was, nonetheless, good to see the other back, but also nerve-racking. Would the other even recognize him? Theodore had shaved away all his hair on impulse a bit after Jasper left - his eyes looked more tired than they ever had, and his lips severely dehydrated. There had been so many reasons not to open the farm - but Theodore couldn't stand it's eery silence, especially without Jasper even around. It was open now, and, he didn't know when he'd confront the other about it.

Spoiler: ✧ TAGS • show
I DON'T HATE MY BODY —✧ general
theodore dream gaylord / transmale / nickname is typically theo
23 years old / created november 13th / birthday is may 5th
sunnyside fields / sheriff (leader)
has two dogs, one named kong and the other buttercup
gets dysphoric from voice and chest

I'M JUST AFRAID OF IT —✧ appearance
5'7 & 155 / health: 95%
theodore is surprisingly muscular, and he has slightly rounded features and soft brown eyes. he has black hair, and the hair is a nice buzzcut as of now. he has very bushy black brows, and he has pierced ears though wears no earrings. he is somewhat tanned from the sun. he often has a rather intense look to him, and his eyes are hooded over and can make him look a bit intimidating.
— injuries: has multiple scars down his body and bruises all over. he has burn marks scattered across his body as well. (tw for self-harm: he has self-inflicted scars on his arms and legs that are rather deep, but they are covered by bandages - look to be old and healing if bandages removed.)
— clothing: he has a white buttoned shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbows with black suspenders on. he wears black jeans which are rather old looking with rips and tears in it, particularly a gaping hole on the left knee of it. he has long black rubber boots on, the left one having a hole in it. he keeps a golden heartlock tightly around his neck. he does not wear a binder, and he can get very nervous about his chest. he will always be seen wearing a tight leather jacket which is zipped up if he's not doing farm work. he wears a black cattleman hat as well.
inventory: has a letter, a switchblade, scissors, a small scythe, a small shovel, and vegetables inside a black backpack.

FINDING MY SELF WORTH —✧ personality
traits: apologetic, energetic, turbulent, messy, submissive, protective, curious, extroverted, short-tempered, impulsive, awkward, independent, playful, jokester, compassionate, paternal, family-oriented
— theodore is easy to make feel small, and he will apologize for the smallest things even if unnecessary or silly. he's energetic, never able to slow down and to clear his brain. he's fairly awkward and timid, but despite this he tries his hardest to be talkative, and once somebody befriends him, he will latch onto them and talk for hours and hours to them about whatever comes to mind. he will back down if other people try to intimidate him, but if someone else is endangered, he will be quick to use his voice and even his fists to try and help, more protective of others then himself. he's always willing to learn, and he's quick to ask questions if he doesn't understand something. he can easily get heated by small things but unlikely to state his opinion if it doesn't affect someone else, but sometimes he can in the spur of a moment blurt something out he doesn't mean. despite his rather nervous demeanor, he's incredibly independent and capable of taking care of himself well, even if he's not the most stable of a person. around people he knows better, he can be playful and has a tendency to tease and jeer, and he has general compassion for others. he has a bad attention-span and a poor memory, and he tends not to think before he speaks and to easily forget the simplest of things. he can sometimes make things tense by saying something he intends as a joke that is hurtful, and he's quick to make assumptions about people. he has strong ideals on family, believing family should always stick together, and he is most protective of children, and he wishes to be a father, tending to try and take younger people under his wing.
mental disorders: clinical depression, adhd, generalized anxiety disorder, ptsd

WAS NEVER WORTH IT —✧ relationships & interaction
homosexual + homoromantic / pm bedlom for plots
hard difficulty / knows how to fight
considers himself taken / unaware of where boyfriend is
attack in black / powerplaying nonviolent actions allowed, but theo will jump
only kills for protection / wont torture / wont capture
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 12:10:40 AM by THEODORE »
I WON'T EAT UNTIL YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME. I WON'T SLEEP UNTIL YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT ME. I WON'T BREATHE UNTIL I TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY. I WANT TO BE ALONE, BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY

Offline Jasper,

• SUNNYSIDE FIELDS
  • @Yuna.
    • Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 11:27:09 AM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
A smile formed on Jasper's lips as he saw his fiance dash into the room and wrapped his arms around the shorter male. "It's alright, I'm here now Teddy."

He looked at Theodore in concern when he closed his eyes, so he pulled him closer and planted a few kisses on his forehead. "I love you too." His smile formed into a playful smirk and he lifted the other up, laughing. "I have a surprise for you outside."

whoops, my post is a little short.

Offline THEODORE

• [ SUNNYSIDE FIELDS ]
    • [ HE/HIM ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 01:51:58 AM »
The hug he was pulled into kept him warm like a blanket, it made him feel relaxed and at ease, and his eyes felt heavy as he desired so badly to just fall asleep in the other's grip. His words were soothing, Theodore's heartbeat barely slowed and his body that trembled and shook with anxiety slowed just the slightest, though the shaking clearly still there. It was alright - Jasper was here - he was here, safe and sound, and he was here without a hint of anger, and only love being shown to Theodore. It felt like everything had been fixed. It was such a simple change, but it made him feel all the better. He didn't know if Jasper would feel the shiver of his body and the heavy heaving of his chest up and down, but there was a slight panic in Theodore. Everything was moving so fast - it was like a reunion, and he didn't feel like he deserved it. He didn't deserve Jasper - the way the other made him feel, he didn't deserve that - he wasn't as good as the other, and he knew that. Instead of checking the other for wounds, or reassuring the other of the farm's safety, Theodore was once again sniffling and choking back tears and barely able to keep himself contained like some sort of little tender child. He felt so awful about it - he was being so ... selfish.

As he felt the kisses on his forehead, his face which was pressed into the other would shift into a big smile as he squeezed his eyes tight and remained in the embrace, entire face a bright red. The three words he was told always made him feel a bit fuzzy, and his throat felt dry all of a sudden. Jasper loved him - that meant everything to Theodore - to know that there was equally returned love, if not more love than Theodore could ever return, it truly was like some sort of dream come true, or, something positive. "Jaspy, I love you - so - so much." He'd barely manage to get out, but he would make a strange exhaling sound as he was lifted, but his usual laugh from being lifted was absent as he heard the announcement. A surprise? He hadn't - oh dear - there was nothing he could give the other - nothing at all. It was all so overwhelming, and, admittedly, Theodore was a bit more of a straightforward type when he knew there was an issue. But was there an issue? Jasper seemed happy - Theodore felt indescribable happiness - there was a gift for him. Yet, Theodore couldn't help but replay his concerns and worries, and he - he almost felt - anxious.

Seeing the other after such a long time without a word between the two, he felt timid and like there was something he was missing - or part of the story missing. He felt almost like he was lying to the other, and it was worrisome. Theodore would hardly whisper, his eyes pointed. "What is it?" He asked, too absorbed in thought to remember that he was clinging to Jasper rather than using his own two feet. Theodore could barely wrap his head around this - it was so overwhelming, and he couldn't stop his mind from coming up with so many scenarios for so many situations, everything weaving into a possible outcome of it all. So many questions whirled in his mind, and there was so many things he wanted to tell Jasper - he could barely concentrate on one thing, and he was notably a bit tense. He was thrilled to see his fiance - he couldn't be happier - but, he couldn't help but overthink. It was just a weird thing his mind did - he tried his hardest to block it out, but it was nagging at him, making him wish more than ever to just be able to read someone else's mind.

//THAT'S OKAY!

theodore is surprisingly muscular, and he has slightly rounded features and soft brown eyes. he has black hair, and the hair is a nice buzzcut as of now. he has very bushy black brows, and he has pierced ears though wears no earrings. he is somewhat tanned from the sun. he often has a rather intense look to him, and his eyes are hooded over and can make him look a bit intimidating.
— injuries: has multiple scars down his body and bruises all over. he has burn marks scattered across his body as well. (tw for self-harm: he has self-inflicted scars on his arms and legs that are rather deep, but they are covered by bandages - look to be old and healing if bandages removed.)
— clothing: he has a white buttoned shirt with sleeves rolled to the elbows with black suspenders on. he wears black jeans which are rather old looking with rips and tears in it, particularly a gaping hole on the left knee of it. he has long black rubber boots on, the left one having a hole in it. he keeps a golden heartlock tightly around his neck. he does not wear a binder, and he can get very nervous about his chest. he will always be seen wearing a tight leather jacket which is zipped up if he's not doing farm work. he wears a black cattleman hat as well.
inventory: has a letter, a switchblade, scissors, a small scythe, a small shovel, and vegetables inside a black backpack.

traits: apologetic, energetic, turbulent, messy, submissive, protective, curious, extroverted, short-tempered, impulsive, awkward, independent, playful, jokester, compassionate, paternal, family-oriented
— theodore is easy to make feel small, and he will apologize for the smallest things even if unnecessary or silly. he's energetic, never able to slow down and to clear his brain. he's fairly awkward and timid, but despite this he tries his hardest to be talkative, and once somebody befriends him, he will latch onto them and talk for hours and hours to them about whatever comes to mind. he will back down if other people try to intimidate him, but if someone else is endangered, he will be quick to use his voice and even his fists to try and help, more protective of others then himself. he's always willing to learn, and he's quick to ask questions if he doesn't understand something. he can easily get heated by small things but unlikely to state his opinion if it doesn't affect someone else, but sometimes he can in the spur of a moment blurt something out he doesn't mean. despite his rather nervous demeanor, he's incredibly independent and capable of taking care of himself well, even if he's not the most stable of a person. around people he knows better, he can be playful and has a tendency to tease and jeer, and he has general compassion for others. he has a bad attention-span and a poor memory, and he tends not to think before he speaks and to easily forget the simplest of things. he can sometimes make things tense by saying something he intends as a joke that is hurtful, and he's quick to make assumptions about people. he has strong ideals on family, believing family should always stick together, and he is most protective of children, and he wishes to be a father, tending to try and take younger people under his wing.

I WON'T EAT UNTIL YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME. I WON'T SLEEP UNTIL YOU CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT ME. I WON'T BREATHE UNTIL I TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY. I WANT TO BE ALONE, BUT I WANT YOU TO STAY

Offline Jasper,

• SUNNYSIDE FIELDS
  • @Yuna.
    • Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 09:59:13 PM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
Jasper relaxed for a few seconds to feel the shivering and the heavy heaving coming from Theodore. Concern could be seen in his eyes for a brief moment than the emotion in his eyes became unreadable.

He gently lowered the other male to the floor but he still hugged him. "It's a Clysdale. I thought the farm could use more horses anyway.
I call her 'Belladonna'." Jasper smiled. "My favorite flower."

He let go of Theodore for a brief second, only to grab both of his hands in a gentle way. Than he proceeded to lead him outside, to see the Clysdale he'd brought to the farmhouse.

Offline THEODORE

• [ SUNNYSIDE FIELDS ]
    • [ HE/HIM ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 10:23:23 PM »
Theodore glanced up as he was let go, revealing a small grin on his face of which clearly expressed joy. He hadn't noticed the brief concern Jasper had in his eyes, as his mind was racing far too much and as is he had bad eyesight. As the other spoke up, Theodore found his eyes widening a bit as they stared blankly at the other. "Really?" He had only one horse, and said horse was a colt. He was anxious, but in a good way - anxious to see the horse. As he followed after Jasper with eager eyes, he stared at the Clydesdale in awe, feeling a bit overwhelmed with emotion at the moment. His fingers squeezed tightly together, and for a moment, he was just stuck in thought, not paying attention to anything around him besides his mind - and it was noticable that he looked a bit out of it as he gaped at the horse, subconsciously cracking his knuckles.

He didn't know if he deserved this - Theodore hadn't anything to give Jasper, and he just felt so many things right now - he swore, he was going to explode. His heart felt like that, anyways. Perhaps he was just that in love, or perhaps he was just stressed out by it. He didn't think he was stressed - but then, he felt, strangely antsy. He was supposed to be happy, but, he felt tense. He didn't know why - he supposed he just was tense all the time, but once more he was brought back to thinking of what Jasper would think of him once he discovered Theodore had nothing to give back, if Jasper would feel neglected. Theodore honestly just didn't know. But if he just stood here, he'd look like an ungrateful idiot - upon realizing he wasn't reaction properly, his eyes fluttered a bit as he flicked his hands up and down in a nervous manner before he'd slowly turn, eyes at first looking to the side before he'd raise his head to look at Jasper. "I - I - thank you so much, I love it - her - so much - she looks so beautiful - I can't use words to express how much I love you and how grateful I am." He'd barely muster, trying to get to the other's height by standing on his tippy-toes to give the other a small kiss on the cheek, and to hug the other as he gazed at Belladonna.

[SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO REPLY]