Author Topic: DEMONS / Joining, SSF  (Read 505 times)

Offline CHARACTER GRAVEYARD,

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
DEMONS / Joining, SSF
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:47:34 PM »
byebye baby blue,.
i wish you could see the wicked truth, caught up in a rush, it's killing you

Jasper| 24| Male
It had been a long time since Jasper had seen Theodore and the man couldn't help but feel guilt. His beloved one probably thought he was dead. He was atop a all-black Clydesdale, he had found it in the middle of nowhere- and he took the beautiful Equine along. Jasper named her "Belladonna".

"Whoa, easy Bella!" Jasper yelled as the Clydesdale swiftly run through the corn field, towards the farmhouse. He managed to get his stead to relax so he could get off her.

"Teddy!" He called desperately. Silence did not discourage him and he decided to enter the farmhouse, calling out for Theodore once more.

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
Re: DEMONS / Joining, SSF
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 11:27:09 AM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
A smile formed on Jasper's lips as he saw his fiance dash into the room and wrapped his arms around the shorter male. "It's alright, I'm here now Teddy."

He looked at Theodore in concern when he closed his eyes, so he pulled him closer and planted a few kisses on his forehead. "I love you too." His smile formed into a playful smirk and he lifted the other up, laughing. "I have a surprise for you outside."

whoops, my post is a little short.

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 09:59:13 PM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
Jasper relaxed for a few seconds to feel the shivering and the heavy heaving coming from Theodore. Concern could be seen in his eyes for a brief moment than the emotion in his eyes became unreadable.

He gently lowered the other male to the floor but he still hugged him. "It's a Clysdale. I thought the farm could use more horses anyway.
I call her 'Belladonna'." Jasper smiled. "My favorite flower."

He let go of Theodore for a brief second, only to grab both of his hands in a gentle way. Than he proceeded to lead him outside, to see the Clysdale he'd brought to the farmhouse.

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
Jasper didn't know that Theodore didn't have anything for him- but he wouldn't mind at all. After all, Jasper had been gone for a while and he had randomly shown up after a long time. Jasper ran his fingers through Teddy's hair, messing it up.

He smiled down at the shorter man, continuing to ruffle his hair. His arm went around Theo's back and his hand rested on his shoulder, in a loving manner. "Her original owners had just abandoned her so she would've died if I hadn't came back." Jasper felt his lover plant a bunch of kisses on his cheek, so he reached over and took him by the hands. "Well, shall we go for a ride, my Prince?" A playful grin lit up his face when he spoke.

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 12:11:33 PM »
byebye baby blue,.

Jasper| 24| Male
Jasper easily lifted Theodore so he could ride on Belladonna in the front, a warm smile still on his facial features. Then he would mount the Clydesdale, sitting behind Theo, just in cause if he was close to falling.

When he had left, Jasper had spent most of his time with his youngest sibling, Alissa, the "runt" of Jasper's entire family. The poor kid, she was only fourteen, but she'd been through a lot. The man basically raised his sister, as their father was abusive and their mother had died when Alissa was three years old.

"So, Teddy, how have things on the farm going?" He asked.