Author Topic: YOU KNOW I COULD / private  (Read 2172 times)

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: YOU KNOW I COULD / private
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
he blinked. "and what's with the pedal things at the bottom?"
・゚✧ with blood on my sleeve, delilah, avenge my grief. how? god of elijah. how? god of elijah. as fire to the sun, tell me what i've done. how? heart of the dragon. how? heart of the dragon. for my prayer has always been love, what did i do to deserve this now? how did this happen?

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2017, 08:51:32 PM »
“That’s how we start or stop the car.” Dean said. He then got into the driver’s side and shit the door. Sam blinked.

“I suppose you can ride in the back.” Sam said. He then opened the back door.
MADE A WRONG TURN ONCE OR TWICE

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2017, 08:54:26 PM »
he blinked. "ok!" he said, seeming slightly ecocide don't. he got in and sat down.
・゚✧ with blood on my sleeve, delilah, avenge my grief. how? god of elijah. how? god of elijah. as fire to the sun, tell me what i've done. how? heart of the dragon. how? heart of the dragon. for my prayer has always been love, what did i do to deserve this now? how did this happen?

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2017, 03:02:03 AM »
Sam blinked, getting in on the other side. Castiel watched. “I’ll teleporg Jack and i back home. We’ll meet you there.” Castiel said. He then disappeared with Jack

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2017, 09:17:50 AM »
he watched them and shifted.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2017, 09:20:34 AM »
Dean made sure jack and Cas were gone. He then started driving the car to the bunker.

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2017, 09:21:19 AM »
he blinked and looked around. "this is.. strange.."

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2017, 09:22:09 AM »
Sam blinked. "I suppose it would be for you. For us, this is just normal." He said.

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2017, 09:26:42 AM »
he nodded. "the most we've got is the engine."

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2017, 09:27:48 AM »
"Oh." Dean murmrued. He glanced ahead. "...We don't exactly have a free room. You're welcome to share mine if you want." Dean said.

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2017, 09:28:45 AM »
he blinked. "well.. thank you." he said. he didn't have a problem sharing.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2017, 09:29:29 AM »
Dean nodded. "You're welcome." He said.

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2017, 09:32:02 AM »
wanna skip to the nightmare?

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2017, 09:32:32 AM »
(Sure want to start or me?)

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2017, 09:37:25 AM »
i will

cullen was asleep next to dean, seeming quite calm for a while now. after a few moments, he started to shift and whimper, hands shaking slightly.