bearbones ☾

Other Roleplay => Other Roleplay => Topic started by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Title: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
triggers: uhhh injury, death??
@legiana. so uhhhh ok. i decided that the alien crashed into the middle of the wilderness and maybe your character was like.. camping or something and sees the flash and the fire??

kheai hadn’t been expecting to run out of fuel so quickly. the red lights had started flashing in the bridge and suddenly, there was chaos. no one was doing anything to stop it, the captain was doing nothing but praying to whatever old religion they worshipped, so he had taken matters into his own hands. he had thrown the captain from the captains chair and taken control of the ship that was descending onto earth at impossible rates.

within seconds, the ship had crashed in a white explosion that flattened the trees around it for a good mile- and yet, somehow, he had managed to survive. he had dragged himself from the wreckage, seeding pain shooting through one of his legs, and a firey pain burning across his skin. the long, light blue tentacle-like hair flowed around his head almost as if he was underwater. he placed himself against a rock, looking for at the burnt ship uniform he wore, and the bright green burns across his skin, the awkwardly bent leg, and deep blue blood that flowed from the many cuts across his skin.

all he could do now was hope someone had survived.

his “hair” (http://i.imgur.com/yXWlbdz.png) the fourth one but without the head piece is his clothing, but it is more pants than a skirt. (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/6e/44/676e448f6ff341e01fefa52ecfcd4b92.jpg)
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:11:34 PM
/uhhh sorry I can't really give pictures or anything bc finding them would be a huge pain in the ass on my tablet thing. Basically he has short brown hair, green eyes, and lots n lots of freckles and he's about average height

Umbre really hadn't wanted to go camping. He didn't enjoy it, the ground was dirty and cold, and nobody ever remembered to pack enough snacks. His friends constantly dragged them into their annual trip, and he always sort of hated it. As usual on these trips, he was just laying in his sleeping bag, staring blankly up at the ceiling, when all of a sudden a loud crash interrupted his thoughts. Springing up, he glanced around and scowled when he saw that none of his other friends were awake. He was amazed they hadn't been woken up by that, but they could probably sleep through anything. Sighing, he slowly got to his feet and emerged from his tent, spotting smoke rising up a short distance away. Frowning, he cautiously made his way towards it, knowing that if someone was seriously hurt, he had better go help. He called out softly, nervous "Hello? Is anybody out there?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
at the sound of a voice, the little blue spaceman made a garbled noise, then his speech cut between aseries of clicks and actual english. a few of the tentacles that formed his hair seemed to float just high enough to be seen over the rock, and he whispered, knowing that moving more would just cause more pain.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
Blinking and frowning a bit, Umbre moved over to the rock and gasped, covering his mouth and staring at the other male. He said softly, seeming too scared to reach out and touch the other, "Oh my god, what... What are you? Are you... Okay? Well, no, you're obviously not but... How do I help..?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 08:38:05 PM
he visibly grimaced when the male started talking and he held up a hand, moving it to his own throat and holding it there. there was a quick and garbled sounding ‘crash- dead- help-‘ before he made a pained noise and let his hand drop. he made another soft clicking noise and stared towards the wreck, the fire making a reflection in his.. very odd eyes.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
Umbre stared at the male in confusion and wporry for a moment before moving to rush back to camp. He grabbed the first aid kit they always kept around, and rushed back, kneeling down and saying softly as he pulled some bandages out, his eyes wide, "I don't... I don't know if I can really help you, but I'll try.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 08:48:20 PM
he had begun to panic when he left, and he seemed to calm once he returned. he whimpered softly and closed his eyes. he looked quite human besides the fact that he had four fingers- similar bone and muscle structure- so if it wasn’t for the eyes, hair, and fingers.. also skin and such, he’d look fairly normal. he slowly rose a hand to his throat again and winced. “human- kheai-“ he said and a series of clicks escaped him.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:50:30 PM
Eyebrows coming together in confusion, Umbre said softly, "K-Kheai? Is that your name?" He glanced down for a moment before he began to wrap up the other's wounds, saying quietly, "Uhm, I'm Umbreon. But people just call me Umbre."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 08:52:31 PM
he nodded and clicked softly, tapping his throat and clicking in aggravation, weakly opening the turtle neck like fabric and taking off a metal band from around his neck. he held it up and looked at the ship.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
Umbre blinked and frowned, glancing towards the ship and saying softly, "Uhm... Is your thing broken..?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 08:57:46 PM
he nodded and twisted, wincing as he took hold of the boulder he was leaning against and dragging himself up to try and get to the ship again so he could find a working translated.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
Umbre blinked and frowned, saying as he rushed to the alien's side, "W-Wait, you're just gonna hurt yourself more.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:00:47 PM
he shook the metal device and clicked softly, looking up at him.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:22:18 PM
Frowning, Umbre said softly, "I don't... I don't understand. Do you want me to get it for you?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:24:45 PM
he looked at the wreck and made an aggravated clicking noise before putting back on the metal band. “broke- need new-.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
"I know that, but you can't just go to that ship to get a working one. You're injured." He said, frowning worriedly.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:31:45 PM
he looked at him and started moving anyways, the little tentacles seeming to wrap onto his arm and hold himself up. he set a hand on his side and struggled closer to the wreck.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:37:57 PM
Umbre blinked and frowned, moving to rush to the other's side and help hold him up.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:42:31 PM
once at the little hole in the window he had climbed out of, he leaned in and grabbe another alien, making sure it wa dead before taking the undated translator and putting it on. “can.. you understand me?” he asked weakly.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:46:20 PM
Nodding, the male said softly, "Yeah, I can understand you. Are you alright...?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:49:08 PM
he slowly moved away from the ship, wincing with each step. “no. my ship crashed, i’m fairly sure everyone died..” he croaked and made a soft, pained noise. “i’m burned.. stranded.. my leg is broken..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:51:30 PM
He blinked and frowned, saying softly as he followed after the other, "I'm sorry... I'm not sure how to help you. I've never... Met someone like you."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:53:21 PM
he blinked and tilted his head. “we have made contact with humans before. we have trades with earth.. how have you never seen us?” he asked, seeming too distracted by curiosity to feel pain.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 09, 2018, 09:56:54 PM
He blinked and said, frowning, "I don't know... Because I'm not part of the government? I didn't even know there were... Things like you."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 09, 2018, 09:58:18 PM
he scowled. “our people know of humans, why do you humans not know of galtarans?” he asked curiously. “this will upset he counsel greatly..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 07:31:49 AM
He blinked and frowned, saying softly as he looked the other over, "W-Well, I don't think that's really important right now..."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
he tilted his head. “that depends on what you believe is important.” he said softly and looked at his bandages.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 12:53:59 PM
He frowned and said, chewing on his lip, "You not dying? I think that's pretty important.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
he tilted his head and bit his lip. he had multiple canines- around four little dull ones. it was.. honestly kind of adorable.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 01:02:36 PM
Umbre blinked and said, blushing a bit as he offered the other his hand, "Uhm, I'm not really sure how to help you more... Can I take you to the hospital...?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 01:09:08 PM
he frowned. “well, since humans seem to not know about it, no, i wouldn’t suggest it..” he said and winced. “i doubt you have the equipment to heal my burns anyways..” he said and winced. “
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 01:11:39 PM
He frowned and said, looking the other over, "Well... Is there any way at all that I can help you?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
he hesitated. “do you have shelter..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 01:53:04 PM
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uh, yeah. I have an apartment?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
he nodded “a..- place to rest and heal would be nice..” he mumbled. “but..from what i know, human shelters are in.. cities, yes?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 01:59:11 PM
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm, yes. Although honestly my apartment is just in a small town, not a city.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
he nodded slowly. “there were no cities that i saw around this area.. are you staying somewhere else?” he asked.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm... Right now I'm camping with some of my friends."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 02:20:45 PM
he nodded. “what is this.. camping you speak of?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 02:25:40 PM
"It's where we sleep outside... In tents... It's not great, but my friends always convince me to camp with them.." He said, tilting his head.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
he paised. “wait.. what? you’re telling me that.. humans sleep outside,, in nature.. for fun?” he asked, holographic eyes wide and the little white dots seeming to shift.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
He blinked and nodded saying softly, "Yeah, we do? We make a fire and roast marshmallows and we tell scary stories and then we sleep outside in tents."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 02:39:58 PM
he shook his head in an exasperated way and winced. “oh-“ a series of clicks left him and he slowly rose his hand to hold the back of his neck, his tentacle hair still floating around. “excuse my language..” he breathed.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Frowning a bit, Umbre said softly, "Uhm... Alright? I mean, I couldn't understand you anyways.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
he blinked and scowled. “i forget that since your government never told you of us, you don’t understand our language.. i, basically, just said your version of ‘motherfucker’.” he explained, matter-of-factly. “now.. i need shelter..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
He blinked and said, frowning, "Well... We can go to the tent maybe? But if you mean actual shelter, we'll have to use my car."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 05:21:58 PM
he frowned. “just somewhere where it’s warm.. and where i can get this blood off of me..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
He blinked and frowned, helping the other towards his car. Once they reached the car, he opened the passenger door for the other and went to put the heater on in the car?
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
he blinked and slowly looked around, wincing slightly as he turned his head. “this is an odd ship.. what model is it?” he asked curiously.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:45:57 PM
Umbre blinked and said, frowning a bit, "Uhm, it's a car? And I'm not really sure, it used to be my parents.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
he frowned. “and cars.. what are their function?
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
"To.... Bring us places? They're like ships, just on the ground.." He said, feeling awkward.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 05:53:25 PM
his eyes widened. “on the ground! really? No, you’re not being serious.” he said.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 05:56:52 PM
"Uhm... Yeah? We don't ever go off the ground.. Unless we're in an airplane." He said, frowning a bit.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
he blinked and shook his head. “they didn’t teach us this in the academy.. there’s so many holes in the lessons..” he said softly and looked ahead.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
He said quietly, chewing on his lip as he drove, "Well.. I guess now you get to learn firsthand! H-Hooray...?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 06:08:50 PM
he blinked and looked at him, almost calculating him. “yes.” he stated and tilted his head. “i would be good that i’m learning first hand.” he stated.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
Umbre seemed very much nervous around the other, and he nodded a bit before falling silent. Before long they pulled up in front of a small apartment building, and he went to open the passenger side door.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
he looked around and slowly pulled himself out. his ‘hair’ seemed to do the little floating thing and he grabbed something on his hip. “shelter, please..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
He said softly, taking his keys out, "You can stay here. And take a nice long shower to get that blood off of you." He took the other's hand and led him inside.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 08:03:34 PM
he nodded. “thank you but.. what is a shower?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 08:46:14 PM
"It's... Where we wash off??" Umbre said, tilting his head and frowning a bit.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
he blinked, still seeming confused. “i’m.. aware of bathing.” he said slowly. “but.. is it different on earth..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 08:55:16 PM
"I... Don't really know? What's it like at your home...?" He said, frowning and tilting his head.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 08:57:10 PM
he blinked. “we have boxes that we sit in, it closes, and it’s filled with liquid. once it drains, UV rays are used to dry us.” he explained.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
He shook his head and said, frowning, "Uhm, then no, it's not the same. Our showers are a sort of like boxes, but we go in them and the water pours over us, and we wash off with soap and then we use towels to dry off."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
he tilted his head and blinked. “uhm.. oh. interesting.” he said thoughtfully.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 09:37:04 PM
He said softly, biting his lip as he sat down on his couch, leading the other in, "That's... Pretty much the only thing I have for washing."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 09:37:58 PM
he tilted his head. “really..?” he asked curiously.

/SHOWER TUB SO SOFT BOI CAN HAVE BUBBLE BATH
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 09:43:42 PM
"Well, I mean, the shower is also a tub, if you want to take a bath..." He said, shrugging a little.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 09:44:40 PM
he nodded. “bathing sounds better than showering”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Uhm, I have some bubble bath stuff.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 09:51:37 PM
he looked at him, head tilted. “bubble.. bath?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 10, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
"Y-Yeah, it's a bath with bubbles in it. They're nice and relaxing and usually the bubble bath stuff smells good.." He said, still seeming nervous about explaining things wrong.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 10, 2018, 09:58:08 PM
he blinked. “i’ll.. attempt to use it.” he said and looked ahead. his tentacle hair gave away his emotions- wiggling around excitedly while his face remained rmotionles.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
He blinked and nodded, saying softly, "Alright, follow me." He led the other male to the bathroom, which was decenbtly sized but not huge. He went over to the cabinet in the corner, pulling out the bubble bath stuff and a towel.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
he watched curiously, frowning and tilting his head.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
Putting the plug into the tub, he turned on the water and said softly, "Do you like water, uhm, cold or warm?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
he blinked and frowned. “warm is preferable..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
He nodded and turned the knob. Once the tub was full, he poured the bubble bath in, and once the bubbles were covering the water, he said softly, "Uhm, alright, I'll get out so you can have some privacy, and try to find you some new clothes that aren't burnt up.." He turned to go, taking a deep breath.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
he hesitated. “i.. may need help.” he said softly. “these are very hard to get off ass is..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
He blinked and said, blushing red, "Wait, what...? You need help? How am I gonna help? I don't even really.. Understand your clothes.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
he blinked. “well.. there’s a lot of buttons some i won’t be able to in do.. and it hurts to bend down so i can’t quite.. get the lower buttons anyways..” he said awkwardly. “i’m sorry. i’ll try and get it myself if you’d rather not..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 12:59:39 PM
He shook his head and said, taking a deep breath, "No, it's alright. I'll try to help the best I can." He moved over, biting his lip and carefully starting to undo buttons, not wanting to hurt the other.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
he held himself up, bracing himself on the wall, and once the lower buttons were done, he started with the ones along his upper half.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
Umbre helped the best that he could, and once that he knew the other could handle the rest, he covered his eyes and said softly, still blushing, "Uhm, are you alright now?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
he nodded. “you.. do not have to cover your eyes.. why are you covering your eyes?” he asked, setting the uniform neatly aside. oddly, there seemed to be.. no genitalia. at all. not even a nipple, funnily enough. it was all just smooth besides any muscle he had from working.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 02:43:25 PM
Umbre blinked and frowned, cautiously bringing his hands down. He blinked and his eyes widened slightly as he said softly, "Oh. Oh, you're.. Wow."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
he blinked. “what..? is something wrong?” he asked and looked down at himself. “do i have a fifteenth tentacle i don’t know about..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
He shook his head and said, still blushing, "No, it's just... You're very different from humans."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
he tilted his head. “really..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 02:53:48 PM
He nodded and said, taking a deep breath, "Yes, really. We have... Very different bodies when naked."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 02:57:23 PM
he tilted his head and hesitated. “i’m afraid to ask..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 03:00:37 PM
"P-Please don't ask. It's really not important." He said, blushing a bright red before turning to go, "A-Anyways I'm gonna go find you some clothes."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 03:05:29 PM
he nodded and moved to looked at the tub slowly filling with water, and slowly picked up the bubble bath, eyes slightly wide. he experimentively squeezed the bottle.. but did so a bit too hard and made the soap squirt everywhere, and the cap even flew off some how. he made panicked little clicks and threw the bottle accidentally, making it fall into the tub.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 05:21:16 PM
Umbre had been searching through his clothes when he heard the panicked clicks, and then a loud splash when the bottle fell into the tyb. Frowning slightly, he turned and moved to go back into the bathroom, saying softly, "Are you alright...?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
the bubble bath has started to foam and rise, and his holographic eyes widened, continuing to click.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Umbre blinked and frowned, saying softly as he moved over to the bath and stuck his arm in, pulling the bubble bath out, "Well, you didn't really need to put more in.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 05:49:40 PM
his eyes widened. “it’s.. it’s meant to do that.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 05:53:37 PM
"Well... Yeah, kinda. If you put too much in it can kinda create a mess, but it is supposed to produce a bunch of bubbles." He said, frowning a little.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 06:05:56 PM
his eyes widened. “that’s.. odd.” he breathed. “is it.. a chemical of some sort? why is it reacting like that to the water?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
He blinked and shrugged, saying softly, "I guess so..? I've never really thought about how bubble bath stuff works before. It's not like... Dangerous, or anything."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 07:11:32 PM
he hesitated. “now.. what do i do?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
"You... Get in the tub? And lay down. You can wash yourself with the soap and stuff." He said, frowning a bit.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
he blinked and hesitated. “i’m.. going to need help betting into the actual tub..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
Umbre blinked and flushed, nodding and looking down awkwardly as he put his hands on K, helping him slowly lay down in the tub.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 07:50:49 PM
he moved awkwardly with his leg, not really laying, but he was so short that the water nearly reached his arm pits- though, the huddled had risen to his shoulders. he looked around, eyes wide with wonder and he moved to scoop up some of the bubbles and gasped softly. “you can hold them!!” he asked, though, he said it more than asked.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 08:06:32 PM
Umbre blinked and chuckled, saying softly as he nodded, "Yeah, you can. You can even kinda shape them. Back when I was a little kid I used to love pretending I had a bubble beard."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 08:11:39 PM
he tilted his head, going a bit further, but he didn’t feel any pain. “beard..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 08:17:39 PM
Nodding, the male said softly, "Uhm, yeah? A beard is facial hair,like a bundle of hair on your face.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 08:20:07 PM
he frowned. “that’s.. odd.” he mumbled, though his tentacles seemed to be wazing around excitedly.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 08:29:19 PM
He blinked and said, raising an eyebrow at the other's tentacles, "I guess it would seem odd to you, since you don't have hair."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 08:37:53 PM
he nodded and role a hand to pull about three of the tentacles in front of his shoulder. “they’re.. sort of like sensors. some older generations use them to communicate if they can’t..” be clicked to demonstrate and then two of the tentacles he had pulled in front of his shoulder started tapping together to make little ‘tib’ noises (hit your middle finger against your thumb for an example). “they also convey emotions or add support, like when they held your arm when i tried to stand.. and they also act as a form of.. radar in a way. if they start to flow away from something, then don’t go that way.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 08:50:41 PM
He blinked and said, looking the other's tentacles over curiously, "Wow, that's... Interesting. Humans don't really have anything like that."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 08:53:14 PM
he smiled slightly. “pur bodies can also change slightly.” he slowly lifted a hand up to show the webbing that had formed. he was moving much easier now, which was good news.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 09:07:23 PM
He blinked and looked the other over, his eyes widening slightly as he noticed that the other was looking better, "Uhm... Can you guys heal?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 09:12:46 PM
he tilted his head and shook his head. the tentacles had been doing their best to drag him into the water as they spoke but had nothing to latch onto. “no.” he said softly and moved to look at one of his burns.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 09:26:52 PM
He said softly, frowning a bit in confusion as he looked the other over, "Yeah, but... You seem like you're doing better. Do you feel better since you got in the water?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 09:31:32 PM
he blinked and nodded. “oddly.. yes.” he said and tapped at one of his burns curiously. “i don’t feel it.” he said and looked at him. “is.. are.. are the bubbles magic?” he asked, not being able to think of a scientific excuse for this.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
He blinked and frowned, shaking his head, "No. Bubble baths can make you feel better mentally, but the bubbles have never been shown to heal humans..."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 09:36:53 PM
he frowned. “this is.. odd.” he stated and sank into the water further.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 11, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
He said softly, shrugging a bit, "Well, it may be odd, but... It's good, right? It seems like it's making you feel better much faster."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 11, 2018, 09:51:28 PM
he thought a moment. “we don’t know any of the side effects, so it could be good or bad..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 09:16:25 AM
Umbre said, biting his lip, "Well... For now it doesn't seem to be doing anything negative. Do you feel any burning or anything?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
he shook his head. “my leg feels as if there is.. static through it where the break is, but.. that’s it.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
He said softly, timidly reaching out to touch the other's leg, "Well... If you don't feel pain, that's good."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 01:21:26 PM
he flinched flinched away and hesitated. “it does hurt if it’s touched..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 01:39:19 PM
Frowning, he quickly pulled his hand away and said softly, "Sorry..."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
he nodded and one of the tentacles reached to take his hand and just hold it for some reason.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
A soft squeak left Umbre when his hand was taken, and he blinked in confusion for a moment before blushing and saying softly, "Uhm... Do they normally do that?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
he blinked and tried to tug it away, though it was locked on. “i guess they like you.” he said.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
His blush grew, and he said softly, "Uhm, I'm... Flattered?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 02:09:18 PM
he smiled slightly. “don’t worry, they won’t hurt you.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
He said softly, looking at the tentacles curiously, "Well... I didn't really think that they would."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 02:38:40 PM
he hummed and pulled the rest of them over his shoulder, petting them and watching them begin to shake happily. “they’re good~”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
He said softly, smiling a little bit as he looked at the tentacles, "Is... Are they alive?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
he blinked. “uh.. in a way, yes. they’re not as sentient is i am, but they are considered separate beings. it’s believed that for each voice in your head, you have a tentacle so.. i have fourteen voices of reason and wisdom. they had information not even i know at first. some believe that they’re our past lives and such.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
Umbre said softly, frowning a little bit as he listened, "Wow, that sounds... Complicated."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
he shrugged. “eh. but, i do name them. they all have their own [email protected] he picked one with a darker blue top and hummed. “this one is jeytin. his voice is sort of.. scratchy and the more saggressive aand impulsive one. he’s one of my favourites” the other tentacles wiggled slightly and he pat them.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
Blinking, Umbre looked over the other's tentacles and gently reached up to run his fingers along them, muttering quietly, "It must be nice. Like having a lot of friends around all the time.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
he hummed. “not exactly friends.” he said and pat the tentacles.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
Laughing softly, Umbre said as he continued to run his fingers through the other's hair tentacles, "Well, you can't get along with everyone... Even if they're attached to you."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
he smiled and nodded. “most are nice, but..” he dug through the tentacles and pulled one out with three dark blue rings around it. “this one is..” he clicked a few times and the tentacle smacked him gently. he chuckled. “fevet.” he said and set it back.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
Umbre laughed some more and shook his head, saying softly, "They all seem very cute~"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 05:29:05 PM
he nodded and smiled. “they’re nice if you could hear him.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
He smiled back and nodded, "Well... You aliens are really interesting, the more I learn about you.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
he frowned. “galtaran.” he corrected. “alien is.. incredibly offensive.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 06:04:49 PM
He blinked and blushed, saying quickly, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know, I'm really sorry..."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
he blinked “it’s alright you didn’t know.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 09:38:34 PM
He blinked and nodded a bit, before saying softly, "Anyways, uhm, would you like me to go now, and give you some privacy?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
he blinked and tilted his head. “there’s no need... do.. humans not take communal baths? it that not a thing on earth? you seemed very awkward, i should have realised..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
He blushed and shook his head, "Uhm, no, we don't usually take communal baths, unless it's between two people in a romantic relationship."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 09:46:39 PM
he blinked. “you can leave if you’d like. i won’t make you stay.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
Umbre blinked and bit his lip, seeming to space out for a moment. He imagined what it would be like to climb into the bath tub with the other and just let the water relax his muscles, but he quickly shoved this thought down, his face becoming a bright red. Quickly getting to his feet, he said softly, "I'll, uhm, yeah. I need to find you some clothes anyways.."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
he tilted his head and nodded.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 12, 2018, 09:56:10 PM
Umbre quickly rushed out, very flustered as he dug through his clothing.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 12, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
after a bit, he slowly stood and looked around, slowly stepping out and dripping onto the tile. his leg felt better and his burns seemed.. completely gone. “yes, i’m aware they’re [email protected] he said to seemingly no one, and the tentacles started to float as if in water again.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 08:36:22 AM
After a couple of minutes, Umbre came back in with an armful of casual clothes for the other. He looked the other over for a moment before putting the clothing down and grabbing the towel he had pulled out, beginning to dry off the other slowly.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
he looked over him and tilted his head. “what are you doing?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
"Drying you off? So that you can put some clothing on?" He said, frowning a bit as he tilted his head.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
he frowned softly and watched him curiously. “humans are odd..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Umbre blushed and said, frowning slightly, "Why are we odd? Don't you dry off after washing yourselves?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
he blinked. “not with cloth, no..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 01:18:14 PM
He said softly as he picked up the clothing, handing it to the other, "What do you dry off with, then?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
he frowned. “i’m sure humans don’t have it, as it is galtaran technology..”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
He blinked and said, surprised, "Oh, I see." He then said, looking the other over, "The clothes I just gave you are fine, right?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
he blinked and tilted his head “i.. think so.” he said and moved over. “how do [email protected]
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
He said softly, frowning a bit as he took the shirt and moved to pull it on over the other's head, "You guys have different clothing, too?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 01:47:36 PM
he nodded. “most of the time it comes in a front piece and back piece.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
He blinked and said, surprised, "Oh, wow. That's... Weird."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
he shrugged. “not to me.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
He blinked and nodded, helping the other with the pants before stepping back and smiling at the other.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
he bloomed over the clothing and tilted his head. “they.. they feel nice.. it’s very warm.” everythinklooked very big on him, thanks to him being so short.
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 04:05:21 PM
Umbre smiled and nodded, saying softly, "I'm glad. Are you feeling better?"
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
he nodded. “yes, oddly. my wounds seem to have healed completely.. which has never happened so quickly.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
He blinked and smiled, saying softly, "Well, it's good that you've healed."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
he nidddx and blinked. “now i’m just.. sleepy.”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
He said softly, tilting his head, "Well... I do have a bed that you can sleep in."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 07:34:46 PM
he blinked. “bed..?”
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: legiana. on July 13, 2018, 07:51:55 PM
He blinked and said, tilting his head, "Yeah...? It's where we sleep."
Title: Re: STARE INTO THE VOID / private
Post by: gregory on July 13, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
he nodded slowly. “where is [email protected]