Author Topic: IM GONNA ROCK YOU / open  (Read 324 times)

Offline merged stuff

• [dead characters and testing]
    • View Profile
IM GONNA ROCK YOU / open
« on: November 05, 2017, 03:27:26 PM »
gil seemed to always be sat on the corner of that curb, the sun beating down on his face while a cigarette sat loosely in his lips. he wasn't used to staying in one place for more than a day, and in was.. weird. some people were nice like dylan, some weren't nice- people like charlie-, and then there was the batshit ones like J and Sheo. he sometimes wished he could return back to the good old state of new york.. then again, it sucked there.

he was starting to get bored here, and he didn't have anything to sell.. so maybe he could make some. he had nothing to make it with either, he realised, so he was just stuck. a disgruntled sigh was released from he male as he leaned against an old stop sign, running a hand through his hair.

Spoiler: tags // i want anarchy • show
[justify]
"speech"
NAME & NICKNAMES: Gilbert justin hilladove | gil
PREVIOUS NAMES & NICKNAMES: n/a
AGE, PLACE & DATE OF BIRTH: 18 years Old, born on an unknown date at an unknown location
GENDER & PRONOUNS: CisGender, male | he/him

CURRENT RANK & MEMBERSHIP: member of the badlands
PREVIOUS RANKS & MEMBERSHIPS: n/a

SEXUALITY & RELATIONSHIP STATUS: homoromantic homosexual / closeted ; single ; 2 potential crushes (J, Sheogorath)
PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: n/a
PARENTS & GENERATION: npc, npc. Generation 1.
SIBLINGS & HALF-SIBLINGS: no siblings
BEST FRIENDS & CLOSE FRIENDS: tba

APPEARANCE: 5'10" / fairly skinny / pale / squarish jaw / blue eyes / dark blond hair / scars all over body / forever frowning / thinish lips

EQUIPMENT: revolver / 3 revolver bullets / switch blade / lighter / hair spray / small bottle of gasoline + lighter fluid / military grade backpack / 5 cans of dog food / small bag of deer jerky / walkman + kansas mixtape / 2 AAA batteries, 5 AA batteries / weak flashlight / milk gallon of water / baggy red tshirt / baggy jeans + belt / fingerless gloves / cracked sunglasses

PERSONALITY: in development
AND NOW I SEE THE SUNLIGHT
I FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS

Offline Sheogorath

• BROKEN
    • OOC Female
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: IM GONNA ROCK YOU / open
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
a

Sheogorath.

✖ ✖ what a wonderful world -- tags
The cafe would make for a fine home, after a bit of dusting, and a structure wide bath would be nice. Unfortunately, Sheogorath didn't have a mop, and even if he did, he doubted it would be big enough to scrub the entire place down. Nevertheless, the place was secluded, charming, and cozy. Wide windows let in sunlight, illuminating shadowy interiors, reflecting off the few old tables that remained. The man breathed in the dry atmosphere surrounding his newfound home as he slid through the door and back out into an empty street, bathed in the heat of the afternoon. There was only one good thing on his mind, and that was wood. He had a display case now, once used for sweet pastries, now the perfect place to settle his carved statues, or at least it would be, once he crafted a few. Shey rolled his shoulders, leaning into a stretch as he held back a yawn before turning to head down the street, his pace casual. He had been walking for no longer than five minutes before he turned a corner and laid chestnut eyes upon a familiar figure leaning against a battered stop sign. The poor fellow looked terribly bored and with that in mind, Sheogorath strode closer, his steps were silent, but his cane tapped against the cracked ground with every press of black leather boots.
thes code
'CAUSE I'M BROKEN WHEN I'M OPEN
AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE I AM STRONG ENOUGH