Author Topic: BUT IT'S JUST NOT AS KIND ON THE EYES - character things  (Read 15218 times)

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
BUT IT'S JUST NOT AS KIND ON THE EYES - character things
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:21:55 PM »
this is just gonna hold anything that i do that kinda develops my characters more?
i'll post moodboards, aesthetics, playlists, etc here & i can spam this & i won't be super annoying for the people tracking my dumb anymore!
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline scully

• View Profile
Re: BUT IT'S JUST NOT AS KIND ON THE EYES - character things
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 08:22:37 PM »
amor nirvana dulce valdez

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:27:03 PM by scully. »
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
maxwell opal mercier

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 08:28:45 PM »
lux blackwell x flynn harper

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 08:37:15 PM »
nadia lilith holloway

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 08:41:10 PM »
thalia rios x blake hudson

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 08:42:59 PM »
beckett aspen carlson

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 08:45:32 PM »
victoria eleanor livingston

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2017, 08:49:12 PM »

THE PLAYLIST OF LUX H. BACKWELL

i bet that you look good on the dance floor i don't know if your looking for romance or i don't know what you're looking forI BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR BY ARCTIC MONKEYS

she's got a tank full of highs and a mind that never sleepsOXYGEN BY CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN

i wanna drink till i ache i wanna make a big mistake i want blood, guts, and angel cake i'm gonna puke it anywayTEEN IDLE BY MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS

blood still stains when the sheets are washed sex don't sleep when the lights are off kids are still depressed when you dress them up and syrup is still syrup in a soppy cupSIPPY CUP BY MELANIE MARTINEZ

go ahead and cry little girl nobody does it like you do i know how much is matters to you i know that you got daddy issuesDADDY ISSUES BY THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeTAKE ME TO CHURCH BY HOZIER

i sat alone in bed till the morning i'm crying "they're coming for me" and i tried to hold these secrets inside me my mind's like a deadly disease i'm bigger than this body i'm colder than this home i'm meaner than my demons i'm bigger than these bonesCONTROL BY HALSEY

Offline vix

• semi-active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 08:52:15 PM »
track!
they say you're a little much for me
you're a liability

Offline phantomatics

• View Profile
who do you work for, baby?
and does it work for you lately?

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 10:28:51 PM »
devon j greene

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »

THE PLAYLIST OF AMOR VALDEZ & AJAX FORRESTER

cause i have hella feelings for you, i act like i don't fucking care, like they ain't even there. cause i have hella feelings for you, i act like i don't fucking care; cause i'm so fucking scared. i'm only a fool for you and maybe you're too good for me. i'm only a fool for you, but i don't fucking care at all ohIDFC BY BLACKBEAR

the night is young, so are we, let's get to know each other slow and easily, oh, oh, take my hand, let's hit the floor and maybe then you'll scoreWE DON'T HAVE TO TAKE OUR CLOTHES OFF BY ELLA EYRE

fourteen blocks from your door to this party; i found myself counting on the way and right when i stepped in the door to the party, i stepped outside to grab a smoke, you know how i get when i'm alone, no, cause my mind won't stop; it's just fourteen blocks, i know that you're home cause it's friday night and you're not that type. i know that you're home11 BLOCKS BY WRABEL

he says, "ooh baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends. i'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven. if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes. i know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight."YOUNG GODS BY HALSEY

baby we built this house on memories; take my picture now shake it til you see it and when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place in your house of memoriesHOUSE OF MEMORIES BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO

i don't know if we should be alone together, i still got a crush that's obvious. if nobody's around what's stopping us? everywhere i go you show, whatever, i don't ever mind sharing oxygen, i just wanna get lost in your lungs. just a baby, but she's growing up so fast and i'm allergic to the waiting. she's just a baby girl and i love to watch her dance, but it's making me go crazySINGLE BY THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

i'm going back to 505, if it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive. in my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side with your hands between your thighs. stop and wait a sec, oh, when you look at me like that my darling, what did you expect? i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck or i did last time i checked505 BY ARCTIC MONKEYS

Offline scully

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 10:03:04 PM »

puppy headcanon;

ajax found a puppy on the street. he knew it needed help, but he was unsure of exactly what to do, so he picked the little fluff ball up and took her back to his car. he called amor to ask her what he should do; he didn't expect her response. mor got so excited and insisted he bring the puppy home. when he got there, amor was already there, having been let in by his sister, and she rushed passed him to get the puppy. mor was picking out a name, discussing how they could keep the dog, and making a list of things they would need before ajax could get a word in. next thing he knew, him and the love of his life joint owned a puppy.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 11:14:38 PM by scully. »