Author Topic: NORTHSTAR DISTRICT'S OFFICIAL CHAT AND PLOT THREAD  (Read 36094 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

• managed by truce.
    • View Profile
NORTHSTAR DISTRICT'S OFFICIAL CHAT AND PLOT THREAD
« on: December 29, 2017, 06:10:25 PM »
Welcome to Northstar District's new chatting and plot thread, where you can chat and meme with your friends and plot with your characters! Before we get to the fun, however, there's a few rules you need to follow:

— Keep things PG-13, and don't mention any vulgar or sensitive topics you think might need a trigger warning.
— Make sure to be inclusive! Don't skip over anyone and be sure to make people feel welcome.
— Don't spam the chat, double posts are fine here and there as long as you're not repeating yourself and have something new and important to say, and you're not posting for the sake of it or for bones.
— Be kind to one another. Rudeness and passive aggression will NOT be tolerated.
— If an argument begins, agree to disagree and move on.
— Have fun!
managed and ran by truce.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: NORTHSTAR DISTRICT'S OFFICIAL CHAT AND PLOT THREAD
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »
tracking on main
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline reed

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 06:34:53 PM »
TRACKING

hi pyre how are you

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »
I'm p good
a little amazed at how productive I'm being rn

also I'm so sorry about Marine in Galina's joining. she'll come around to her I promise
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline nessy

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 06:45:41 PM »
AYY HERE I AM. hope everyone's having a fantastic night
i ate three pieces of pizza and regretted my decision when i got a stomach ache :')))

I know the world's a broken bone
but melt your headaches, call it home. Hey moon, please forget to fall down. Hey moon, don't you go down. You are at the top of my lungs. Drawn to the ones who never yawnsong  |  STORAGE

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 06:46:38 PM »
HEY NESSY welcome to the new chat
I'm having a p good night, how are you other than the stomach ache

Offline nessy

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 06:50:22 PM »
i'm feeling pretty gucci besides that :>
making a new siggie for a character and then i plan on responding to threads!
I know the world's a broken bone
but melt your headaches, call it home. Hey moon, please forget to fall down. Hey moon, don't you go down. You are at the top of my lungs. Drawn to the ones who never yawnsong  |  STORAGE

Offline demistress

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 06:51:16 PM »
trackkkk
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
TUMBLRINFORMATION / CONTACTS / STAFF

Offline Marine Beaufort

• Northstar District
  • Played by Bryne
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 06:51:46 PM »
sweet!
I'm gonna make Marine's international stuff, eat and then hopefully reply to some more threads too
side note track on her sub

hey Dem!
「 I AM A RESULT 」
GUARDIAN OF NORTHSTAR

Offline demistress

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 06:53:05 PM »
hiya!!
i’m just thinking of having julian returnnnn
i think he could have disappeared and got attacked by a jaguar and taken in by the natives

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 06:55:33 PM »
you should bring him back! poor boy

Offline demistress

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2017, 06:56:45 PM »
yee!! he’s gonna have a lot of healing wounds on his back and face
this opens up a door for development!! woooo i’m excited!

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2017, 06:59:48 PM »
I'm excited too!

Offline SOAP

• Northstar District
  • 清洁 | @GREYSON
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2017, 07:53:32 PM »
howdy! tracking until i get my life together and write soap’s bio and tags
i’ve planned him out on a separate notebook so now i’m very excited

google must think i’m weird though because i’ve been googling all sorts of random things to do with him xP
BETTER WASH MY MOUTH ———————
augustus franklin / essentials shop / storage

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2017, 08:04:10 PM »
nice lmao