Author Topic: STARRY EYES COLLIDING *:・゚✧ MARSY'S GAYS  (Read 28468 times)

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
STARRY EYES COLLIDING *:・゚✧ MARSY'S GAYS
« on: January 25, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »
first off, i am so happy bearbones is officially open?? ahem, yes; so this is where i'm going to store my characters, long-story-short! feel free to track and stuff. + side note: it's inevitable that this gallery won't last long, lmao.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- post zero: introduction
- post one: list of characters
- posts beyond: characters, tracking posts, etc
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 06:20:03 PM by marsy »
break me down, but i won't be imprisoned.
i hold my ground 'til my heart stops beatin'.

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
Re: STARRY EYES COLLIDING *:・゚✧ MARSY'S GAYS
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 01:21:46 PM »
I. jericho j. jaxon, portrayed by jake mcdorman — post 2
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:54:38 AM by marsy »

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
why tho
jericho justice jaxon
jericho jaxon is a failed musician in his mid to late twenties. he was assigned male at birth, and has never really thought about his gender; although, when he does think about it, there's always a part of him that says "y'know what? fuck it"—he has no preference between masculine or gender neutral pronouns (mostly they/them, as any others might make him a little uncomfortable, sometimes). he was born on the thirtieth of june, making him a cancer, in boston, massachuchusetts to brian and ocean jaxon.

jericho is sexually attracted to masculinity, or masculine figures. some of his sexual turn ons include: muscles/a well-built frame, domineering in the bedroom (but can be gentle, as well), and a strong will. he is romantically attracted to anyone he happens to be romantically attracted to—he's never really actually fallen in love with anyone, and he's probably only had like one or two crushes, and that was when he was a kid. he is platonically, aesthetically, and sensually attracted to anyone, regardless of their gender.

jericho, otherwise known as jj, suffers from insomnia; he often has difficulties falling and/or staying asleep. his parents made him go to a therapist because he often slept in too long on school days and was late for school, and he was later diagnosed with generalized anxiety. he took medication for it until he was eighteen, and he refused to take it because he hated drugs, even prescription drugs; they made him drowsier and most of the time didn't even help, but he was too scared to say anything until he was old enough to live on his own (legally). he also had symptoms of depression that he denied religiously, and while the symptoms don't occur as often as they used to, he still has them and denies them stubbornly.

the first thing most people take from him when they first meet him, even if only for just a few moments, or see him meeting someone else, is that he seems like a very happy and friendly person, which isn't totally false. he is utterly friendly, and to some it may seem a little too much so, but he's not stupid, as many who don't really know him believe to be true. he's not just some stupid musician who never made it to the big leagues (well, in music) because everyone left the band and left him on his own, which left him utterly heartbroken and not able to write a single thing. he's actually very, very intelligent; abnormally so. i'll get into more detail about that later, though.

he is such a jokester, oh my goodness. he is sarcastic and jokingly sassy, and his strong and quick wit just makes everything he says that much funnier; well, maybe not to some, but most people can't help but to laugh, unless they have no clue what he just said and that it was, indeed, just a joke.

he has a very upbeat attitude, and on the outside, is very optimistic and no matter how stressful or horrible a situation gets, he always sees the light at the end of the tunnel and helps others get through it. however, he struggles with his own thoughts and emotions, and since he tends to keep them suppressed while around others, when he's by himself, he shuts down. sometimes he'll cry himself to sleep, sometimes he'll stay up all night, alone with his thoughts, just sitting on his couch or the floor or wherever he ends up; staring into space; thinking (not-so-good thoughts).

wip

Offline skullcrow

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 12:29:15 AM »
:0
x
lio. they/them. writer.
former mod. find me here.
x

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 06:31:14 AM »
collapses onto u
whispers violently hello fren

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • j'orvan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 10:22:05 AM »
sits down reel cool like
can't we be seventeen? — info

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »
loudly hollers and jumps in
down by home, i've seen this road before
i don't know if your soul can pay the toll

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 09:05:44 PM »

peridot leeann bloomfield character notes
  • he's most often called peri or dot, and has been affectionately nicknamed kid (or kiddo) by his family and friends, no matter if they're older or younger than him.
  • he was assigned female at birth, but has identified as a boy since he was very, very young, and his friends and family have never known him as anything else. as he's grown, though, he's felt more as if his partly just void of gender—he identifies as a demiboy, and doesn't have a preference between masculine pronouns (he/his) or gender-neutral pronouns (they/theirs, it/its, etc).
  • he's really intelligent and intellectual (and in au's where he has superhuman abilities, they'll probably be something to do with intelligence).
  • mom's making me go to bed so wip lol

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 05:29:48 PM »

emery jaren campbell wesson character notes

emery is one of my older characters; i've had him for a while, now. he's very precious and dear to my heart. he's really tall and well-built but he is the least intimidating guy ever, with his puppy-dog eyes and adorable dimples when he smiles even the smallest of smiles. he's utterly gentle, and has always cared for others much more than himself—he's always put others before himself. he's kindhearted and sympathetic, and has a big heart made out of pure gold. although, he is also very stubborn, and while his strong will can be seen as a positive and admirable characteristic, his stubbornness can be aggravating, and sometimes get himself and/or others hurt unintentionally.

em lost his mother early on in his life—in fact, he never even knew her, as she died when he was around six months old. he's lived his life constantly moving around, from hotel to motel, from motel to hotel. his father was a hard worker, but too hardworking, trying to get his mind off his wife's death that always haunted him. he passed away when em was sixteen, and his big brother, who he'd always been utterly close to, took care of him (not that he'd ever done anything else). emery had graduated high school early, having skipped a grade in middle school, but he never got the chance to go to college like he'd hoped he'd be able to do; and as he'd hoped his big brother would have been able to do, too. it was only a few years later that his brother died, and emery started to think his family's deaths were his fault; because he was the only one still alive, and who continued to survive.

only a little while later did he meet joshua addams, a man who was too close in resemblance to his brother, and not just in physical appearance. the way they talked and walked were so similar, and at first, emery thought he might have been hallucinating, or something—until he recognized a few differences. still; it was too close for comfort—yet the two ended up banding together, and josh became emery's older brother from another mother (and father). it came as almost a surprise, as emery had promised himself to never get close to another human being ever again, because every time he did, it seemed that person died in some way or another—but josh just refuses to leave.

emery is a beautiful soul, but behind this beautiful soul lies dark, bubbling anger. he represses the anger as much as he can, but it's easy to see the twitches of his nose and the sudden change of expression on his face and in his eyes; the way his pupils grow smaller and his eyes grow darker. many times, he can't hide it in this way, but he can (usually) keep back the growls and the screams and angry words; he can turn his back and calm himself as best he can; for the sake of others.

— might add more later. i love my puppy bean so fracking much

Offline Eskie

• Former Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 05:33:58 PM »
smooches
down by home, i've seen this road before
i don't know if your soul can pay the toll

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • j'orvan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 05:36:48 PM »
sits on emery and keeses
can't we be seventeen? — info

Offline fangs

• yo yo yo
  • they / them
  • Eskie has awarded you the very first testing badge! Congratulations!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 07:35:19 PM »
I am here hello mars

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 08:10:50 PM »
emery is so smol
he's tol but he's smol y'know

keeses all of u

ok, so i decided to redo my art assignment where i had to use graphite to create my own character, and there had to be shading with the darkest darks and the lightest lights (and obviously all the in-betweens) because i don't think my original one is covering the page as much as it could; and instead of drawing a pony, i'm drawing this weird spoopy dude with gr8 hair and it's like,, just a bust and it has a drippy affect at the end (because i'm too lazy to draw the arms and shade all the muscles n shit) and he's coming along very nicely. i've got my basic outline and i'm pretty proud of it, so far. i don't know what to name him though, so if ya'll could throw some names at me that'd be gr8 c': something short and sweet~ (his name is going to go in the space behind him because there's still a lot of space left, and then for the background i'm thinking of just shading it in completely as dark as i can, but leaving a few spots white in the shapes of stars and erasing parts if i need to.)

Offline marty

• ‘ 脳たりん ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 08:36:34 PM »
Spoiler: warning: rant • show
i'm sorry, i hate venting out to you guys because you deal with enough crap in your lives but i am v heated rn. my dad just came in here like "u seriously didn't notice i wasn't out here, you should have woken me up, next time wake me up if i'm not up before seven, now i'mm gonna be really late to work"

and okay, i understand i could have helped you and told you it was time for you to get up for work, but you could have said it in a politer way instead making me feel like the shittiest piece of shit ever (again). i understand you go through a lot of fucking stress and physical turmoil (he really fucking does jfc) but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me (or my siblings; i was the only one out here this time tho so it was just me cool beans) by basically yelling at me and getting so very pissy with me. i understand you're in a bad mood bc you're going to be late but dude i'm fifteen years old, you really think i pay attention to the time?? like you should know this by now, and jfc i can just hear his voice "well you should be able to keep track of time now bc insert whatever fucking reason he comes up w here" and i feel horrible for talking behind his back and shit but i am so fucking done with this shit i am done crying myself to sleep bc i feel like utter shit bc "i can't keep track of time" or wake my dad up for work on time or feed the cats at a specific time or whatever the fuck and i have to hold it in right now bc i'm obviously not going to sleep and my little sister just came out and fucking hell i was in such a good mood until my dad came out like a pissed off bear

i'll leave this behind tomorrow bc that's what i always do but right now i am so heated and i want to throw shit and just ,, go away for like a few hours until he's gone at work

he'll probably tell my mom about it too and she'll get on my ass about it

i love them both to pieces, and i know they love me and just want me to be prepared for the future but my dad is just a little too ,,, much ,, like my mom isn't half as bad as my dad (her temper is pretty close but not really with us kids?? i dunno) and tbh i feel a little better already typing all this stuff out but whatevs

and now he's being softer like he always is and i feel like even more shit cool
he said he wanted to take us out tonight for dinner but obviously he can't now and no he didn't say it but i now feel like it's my fault bye

also i don't know if there's a board for ranting or whatever so i just posted this here, but if ya want me to move it to the correct board if there is one, i'll gladly do so. i just had to get this out
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:41:54 PM by marsy »

Offline fangs

• yo yo yo
  • they / them
  • Eskie has awarded you the very first testing badge! Congratulations!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 08:45:46 PM »
awe mars </3 I hope everything get's better for you and if you ever need anyone to listen and try to help but I suck at giving advice my pms are always open okay <3