Author Topic: WE CAN CHANGE IT ALL ✬ TASK FORCE 141 GUIDE  (Read 743 times)

WE CAN CHANGE IT ALL ✬ TASK FORCE 141 GUIDE
« on: January 26, 2018, 09:51:11 PM »
thes code
MEET ME ON THE BATTLEFIELD
a
Once described as an elite group of soldiers, Task Force 141 was made up of special operations, those with high morals and a strong sense of justice. Plus, it did not hurt to be skilled in a multitude of areas. Now however, it appears to be a ragtag group, slowly becoming more and more deadly, but only using their skills on those who deserve it.

a
The 141 nestles itself in a group of underground caverns, protecting them from the ongoing radiation. Their entrance is a hole in a small cave, found here. Past the hatch is a small cave, for weary travelers to rest and to decide if they want to enter the city. To enter, one must jump into a water chute and go down the corridor past the doors. If one wishes to exit the city, near the water chute will be a lift, looking to be the same shape at the chute— simply go up.

The camp itself is an underground city For the underground city, here is ref 2, ref 3 and ref 4. Bustling with trade, shops, as well as hospitals and essentials, many soldiers find themselves sharing a house with another. The architect seems strange and odd, and unknown to one’s eyes. There is a tavern, as well as many areas to set up shop, plus farms. It is an entirely self-sufficient city. Surrounded by a lake, there is also a lake house which is connected by a wooden bridge. There are palaces to explore and a citadel for meetings. Above the entire city is an orange ball, with black patterned wiring, acting like a sun, to the point it is called “the sun under the sky”.

Going away from the city in multiple directions are training areas. For example, a multi-colored cavern with bright, neon ropes is to help with fighting and balance. No worries, though! If you fall, you land safely in water. For swimming and rafting, bright blue waters and a calming effect are achieved here. Many fight with weapons and learn how to dodge in the rocky, uneven areas of this cavern.

For those who need to meditate getting a grip on their life, or to know what to do, the 141 offers a moss-covered rock surrounded by a lake, shining with light from the city. It is a calm, quiet, and tranquil cave.

Everyone deserves promotions, ceremonies, and more. While meetings may be conducted in the citadel, code names, promotions, and more are giving at a cavern. This holds many blue lights, glowing like stars. The ceremony starts by boats being given out, and rafting downward.

a
Ranks are considered an oddity for the 141. While there are leaders, deputies, and others instead of shoutouts, one gets a sort of title upward, to show they are getting closer to the next rank.

Cyrillic Commandant: the commander and leader of the group, this is the best trainer and the one who runs everything.
Capt. Modernwarfare “Soap” MacTavish

Decaying Deputy: Is the next highest ranking officer in the group, and the right hand man to the commandant. They also act as an advisor.
TBD

Fusion Fire: The Fusion Fire is the highest of the Fission Flames, the enlisted rank. They bind together the Flames, allowing their voice to be heard to the officers.
TBD

Ions: The main Healers of the group. They help with injuries and often go into battle.
TBD

Isotopes: Apprentices to the healers.
TBD

Atomic Alphas: A stepping stone rank and a council for the higher ranks.
TBD

Fission Flames: The main rank of the group. These are the soldiers and everyone starts out as one.

a
There are some traditions that need to be addressed here, as a sort of way of life.

Ranking and Shoutouts: Ranking happens a bit differently here. One may get a shoutout before ranking up, but the shoutout takes form in a higher military rank. For example, a corporal may become a sergeant before actually going up in rank.

Codenames: To protect ourselves from enemies, and as a term of endearment, codenames are given to each member.

a
Foreign Relations
Allies: TBD
Neutrals: TBD
Enemies: TBD
a
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 09:29:22 PM by TASK FORCE 141. »

Offline psychosocial.

• bearbones' official edgy meme aficionado
  • local red aesthetic
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: WE CAN CHANGE IT ALL ✬ TASK FORCE 141 GUIDE
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 11:00:39 PM »
track, will delete if needed
・゚✧ there's a feeling i get when i look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving. in my thoughts i have seen rings of smoke through the trees and the voices of those who stand looking. ooh, and it makes me wonder...
jay/ron — 18 — he/him — psychosocial#2843

what's up dude
you are so cool
you're so cool
boogie woogie woogie

hoot screeches happily

joey loves you <3

Offline modernwarfare.

• the martyr.
  • Played by: muddymutt14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 08:32:41 AM »
Track
THE GAME OF LIFE IS HARD TO PLAY
I'M GONNA LOSE IT ANYWAY

Offline sahloknir

• cow chop!
    • they/them - nb
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 03:46:48 PM »
tracking.

Offline the great perhaps

• prince of the clouds
  • inactive till aug. 7th!!!!
    • they/them
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 09:28:09 AM »
hey do you think you could make a copy with the text in white? i keep my computer brightness low bc otherwise it hurts my head but i'm having trouble reading it with my screen dark
morrigan/laika - 15 - they/them - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person!

on hiatus

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline SUGARTONGUE I.E.

• "BUT LOVE IS SWEETER"
  • "REVENGE IS SWEET"
    • His/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
track w/ sugartongue!

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 07:40:10 PM »
@grayflower
Sure! Mind if I put it in a storage thread?

Offline the great perhaps

• prince of the clouds
  • inactive till aug. 7th!!!!
    • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 06:55:13 AM »
yeah sure!! thanks a ton ;w;
morrigan/laika - 15 - they/them - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person!

on hiatus

please click to help me grow my pet :>