Author Topic: garden of words chat  (Read 4729 times)

Offline arielle

• ⚜ ⚜ ⚜
    • View Profile
garden of words chat
« on: January 30, 2018, 01:28:38 PM »
Alright, so some of you, I know very well. I've even known some of you since I was five years old, and it's been seventeen years since then. However, there's some of you out there who I've been introduced to, have spoken to, and of whom I've been told a lot of (good) things, but I feel like I don't know you off the top of my head, I can remember @zuka @sultan ★ and @❄。イタ... though I know there's more. Anyway, this is a chat thread (so my writing storage thread doesn't get cluttered), so... I'd love to get to know other people here. :^)

And of course, @the usual crew (@❄。セリアン, @❄。ナツキ, @❄。ハヤト, @❄。アニカ, @❄。コハク, @❄。ケイト), you're still welcome here too.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 02:56:57 PM by Arielle »
you could be my only star,
you could be the moonlight
이대로 우리 영원하자 forever.

Offline kohaku

• ✩ ✩ ✩
    • View Profile
Re: i'm counting down the days till my death (lay's return) chat with me
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:56:52 PM »
senpai i had a revelation:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RED & VELVET
Red: I like him... Idk what to do! I'll wait until he comes my way. I'm going to write him a letter.. confessing my love, you think thats good? Love is so great?? I dont know!
Velvet: I'm a lesbian. Let's just kill him
那一天多美丽的际遇,
突如其来 幸福的降临,
lucky;几十亿人中我遇到你。

Offline SULTAN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 08:36:35 PM »
ahh hey!! thanks for @ing me i've really wanted to get to know you n everyone better as well :"")

and god i . agree
their comeback really...changed me as a human being
  [ IT'S YOUR WHITE T-SHIRT! ]  
 info + thread hub + friends

Offline seliane

• ✴ ✴ ✴
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 08:38:04 PM »
pls, i must confirm with everyone who has gone to their concerts/fansigns....is it true that chen is an adonis irl ?? that the cameras don't do them justice ?? that they're 10x more handsome in person than on-screen ?? i mean i don't really doubt it, but i want to be really, really, really sure lmao.

Offline arielle

• ⚜ ⚜ ⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 01:32:27 AM »
@Koha: Well...tbh, you're not wrong. cx

@Sultan: Oh, it's no trouble at all! I always want to get to know people who read my stuff...when Seli told me you binged the first four chapters of the Hogwarts x EXO fic, I was...shocked. :'^) I'm just glad that people are actually willing to read it, since it's so long... I just write a lot.

Their comeback was... everything I wanted it to be. They never disappoint. Btw is that Studio Ghibli I see in your avatar?

@Jinhongie: Please...the camera will never be able to do them justice. You think they look good on screen? That's...literally nothing compared to what they are in person. I'm 120% serious - their visual game is absolutely unreal. Perhaps they look unreal in music videos, but even when you're face to face with them... some part of me still refuses to believe they're there, as silly as that is. :'^) And this goes for every single one of them; there are no visual holes in EXO. Anyone who thinks so is... probably in denial.
이대로 우리 영원하자 forever.

Offline zuka

• JUNKな頭
    • View Profile
Re: i'm counting down the days till my death (lay's return) — chat with me
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 03:27:32 AM »
hello!! firstly the title is a Mood, but also ditto sultan!! its nice to meet you \o/

weeps into my hands they're Too Much for this universe..... they rly came from another (exo)planet
+
:
icon by ぐらタン

Offline arielle

• ⚜ ⚜ ⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 01:26:03 PM »
Hello, it's been a while! Nice to see you again. <3

EXO being aliens from another planet is the only logical way to explain their existence. Never in my life did I think I'd ever come across such radiant people?? Imo, they're about as close to perfection as it gets. :'^)
이대로 우리 영원하자 forever.

Offline SULTAN

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
hhBSH YEAh i did :"")
when i start something i usually force myself to finish it but it was sO GOOD
you and everyone are such good writers so it was really gripping!

and it is!! studio ghibli gives me so much joy i ,,love the movies beyond belief

if i ever saw exo in person i don't think i would b able to handle,,how did u do it arielle
i don't think i could even look straight at them tbh
it'd have to be out of the corner of my eye or through sunglasses

Offline seliane

• ✴ ✴ ✴
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 01:50:51 PM »
i am...even more motivated to work harder so i can see them in person. ;w;

studio ghibli is the childhood everyone deserves aghsdjklsdfgkh... it's so pure... n sweet... n wholesome... i would die 4 studio ghiBLI

tbh ditto @ sully tho; going up the stairs to talk to them i would faint. or at a concert ?? i would faint, and then get trampled to death.

Offline arielle

• ⚜ ⚜ ⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 09:02:50 PM »
!!! Thank you so much; it really means a lot that you were willing to read through the whole thing, omg. (゜◇゜)We all worked really hard... a few of us might've complained more than was necessary, but it's done now - so no more of that. ^^

Studio Ghibli is everything one needs to live! When you're having a bad day - you watch My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, or Kiki's Delivery Service, and your problems disappear! It's super effective; Ghibli magic even for college/uni students (both undergrad and grad; one doesn't simply outgrow Studio Ghibli movies).

I...have no idea, even now. xD The first time was the hardest though, that's for sure. I could barely form sentences, it was like I forgot how to speak? Gosh, looking back on it, I wasted so much time up there gaping, lol. By the time my second opportunity came around, I had learned my lesson and managed to pull it together; and tbh, the EXO members are really warm and friendly; they really know how to make people feel like they're appreciated! And of course, by the third time I already knew how things worked, so...very little nerves there. I was more nervous the few days before the fansigns happened, than when I was actually going up to talk to them. They just...exude some sort of relaxing aura? They speak in a very light-hearted and relaxed fashion, and I suppose myself and others instinctively followed their example. The very first time I went I began to use formal speech, but Minseok (since he was the first in line) just told me to [please] address him like I would address a close friend, so we could have a 'comfortable' conversation ("because we are close, aren't we? I hope you know that we love all of you [the fans] even more than you love us", is essentially what he said; they really know how to do fanservice well, they do it every chance they get, lol. He was implying that I had absolutely nothing to be nervous about, so I felt a little bit silly). They're really, really genuine when you talk to them - nothing about them seems fake, at all. You can talk to them about almost anything - even problems you're having - and they'll listen earnestly (and I will say that they do give very good life advice). I think for the most part, it's just a matter of getting over the initial shock of seeing them in person!

Guys...if you faint, how on earth are you going to talk to them...? Especially you, 진홍ㅣ...I'm not going to be your personal messenger for your letters to BBH forever, you know. You've got to learn the language, and experience it for yourself! His Japanese isn't too terrible - you could try conversing with him in that, or even Mandarin (though Sehun's better at that, tbh) if you absolutely need to! He mentioned he wanted to learn Mandarin as well!
이대로 우리 영원하자 forever.

Offline zuka

• JUNKな頭
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 10:05:19 PM »
you all did such amazing jobs with your writing!!

studio ghibli has that magic that makes me cry?? at will? and also fall in love with all of it?

minseok im going 2 weep...... he's so mature and kind?? every fan account i read steals my life, all of the members are so considerate of whoever they're speaking to? i probably couldn't keep my head when talking to them either tbH but it's really good of them to be so!! reassuring. thinking about it my voice would probably crack on the very first syllable. then on the second syllable. and probably on all the ones after ヾ(:3ノシヾ)ノシ
+
:
icon by ぐらタン

Offline arielle

• ⚜ ⚜ ⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:26 PM »
Thank you so much.. ;w; It may have taken almost a year, but it was worth it for sure!

Minseok is incredibly mature and cool! As expected of the oldest~ Every fan account of any of them is enough to steal my life; they've all had their moments. :'^) It was surprisingly easy to converse with them - really, all my nerves were gone when I actually started conversing with them properly! They're really down-to-earth.... <3
이대로 우리 영원하자 forever.

Offline SULTAN

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 11:40:06 PM »
yeah of course!! i couldn't help it ,once i started i just. kept reading skdfs
i'll try 2 finish it tonight!

and yeah studio ghibli just..makes me so so happy
i get inspiration from it and it's just?? like you said it really brings you up from a bad mood because some of the scenes are just so idealistic and wonderful and i really wish the world we live in was the exact same )):

i'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all kim minseok stans that is the sweetest thing i'm crying i love exo they're literally the best people on earth
i wish i could..see them once in person that would be. my life would be made

Offline seliane

• ✴ ✴ ✴
    • View Profile
Re: i'm counting down the days till my death (lay's return) — chat with me
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 11:14:47 PM »
lOOK HERE FIVE PEOPLE TRIED TO EXPOSE ME IN THE LAST WEEK ARE YALL PLOTTING AGAINST M E

next concept: exo x studio ghibli

SHDJKSD I'M TRYING HERE HHHNGH...if i ever meet him...i'm probably dead but just in case i will prepare an ode to bbh in japanese and mandarin dghfjghkjl

ALSO BBH'S PHOTOCARD IS GOING FOR NO LESS THAN $80.00 IN CHINA I'M SO MA D.... WHY IS EVERYBODY IN EXO SO EXPENSIVE I,

ALSO: A REMINDER THAT EXO AND RED VELVET ARE PERFORMING AT THE OPENING CEREMONY OF THE WINTER OLYMPICS ON FEBRUARY 8TH SHDJKSDKFJDK THAT'S JUST GOING TO END WITH ME IN T E A R S

Offline SULTAN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 11:28:16 PM »
please make that a concept i'll even help write/plan it bye

80 DOLLARS ?? I,,...,HOLY COW

AND WAIT ARE THEY ACTUALLY:??