Author Topic: garden of words — chat  (Read 5481 times)

Offline kohaku

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
Re: "lmao look at these twelve year olds trying to be illegal" — chat
« Reply #150 on: May 02, 2018, 12:32:13 PM »
yOOO @Seliane ur so old oh my god an old lady >___>
jk don't kill me

but happy birthdayyyy~
生日快乐~
お誕生日おめでとう~
생일 축하해요~~
maligayang kaarawan~~~

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!

Offline annika

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2018, 12:37:36 PM »
seli姐, 生日快乐!! 我最爱你 <333

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.

Offline hayato

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2018, 11:30:05 PM »
お誕生日おめでとう、明依 <3 ;^)

Never looking forward or back, only looking upward where the stars are shining. Even when I'm lost, you all show me the way like moonlight in darkness—all the way till the very end.

Spring came to my life with more than one heart after long years of winter. No man's an island, together united we stand our ground, unmoving; destiny's in our hands.

Offline natsuki

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »
so trove season is coming soon who's ready to spend like $50 lmao

@Arielle fund me you wHALE

We're playing the odds, that's how it's done. Pretending to act like gods who steal just for fun; who cares if it means we're living on the run!

Thieves in a palace—full of mirrors' deceit. We've had to break in, to get out! Phantoms of madness snapping at your feet, we've had to break in, to break out!

Offline hayato

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2018, 10:17:49 PM »
Nat, don't encourage her to spend more than she already has; I'm already worried about her future /sweat

Never looking forward or back, only looking upward where the stars are shining. Even when I'm lost, you all show me the way like moonlight in darkness—all the way till the very end.

Spring came to my life with more than one heart after long years of winter. No man's an island, together united we stand our ground, unmoving; destiny's in our hands.

Offline arielle

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2018, 10:20:09 PM »
Lmao sure, since I heard from Min that you've been piloting my account every day like I asked. ;^)

What, Hayato don't tell me you aren't spending anything....? >:O Prepare that Hongmoon Swipe attack. Credit cards at the ready~

Lol no need for you to concern yourself with my future - I'll be just fine, I promise. xD

Time to ask: did you get a grip on the truth? We are here to bring change to our world. Take a side, make it right—or get out of our way right now; you cannot stop us!

How many times did you look away when someone cried for help?—acting like you didn't know. We won't accept excuses without sincere actions; unmasking all you traitors!

Offline ayumi

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2018, 10:28:09 PM »
:whale:

I'll maybe spend only up to $100? I'm not really feeling it this time... I've already got Taecheon weapon, so... /playdumb

Comment vous dire... La vérité finit toujours par se découvrir. À chaque jour suffit sa peine, chacun trouve chaussure à son pied. Le temps blanchit les têtes sans mûrir la raison.

How do I tell you... the truth shall always be discovered. Each day has enough grief, everyone finds bespoke shoes for their feet. Time whitens heads without ripening reason.

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2018, 10:30:01 PM »
do i even want to know how much u spent senpai >:UUU
y'all are scary hhhnghghgh

u don't have a right to give me the whale emoji when ur the REAL whales out there smh
i'm just algae compared to u and chaeyeon reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?

Offline astraea

• kpop & animanga trash
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2018, 03:57:34 PM »
astraea ✧ adv. roleplayer ✧ gmt

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2018, 07:55:32 AM »
^^

also ayumi have u made a discord yet
aRIELLE PLS CHECK UR DISCORD...

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?

Offline arielle

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2018, 08:13:02 AM »
Lol, what's a discord?

Time to ask: did you get a grip on the truth? We are here to bring change to our world. Take a side, make it right—or get out of our way right now; you cannot stop us!

How many times did you look away when someone cried for help?—acting like you didn't know. We won't accept excuses without sincere actions; unmasking all you traitors!

Offline arielle

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2018, 02:59:14 PM »
//casually pretends I never took a break and I'm totally not dying right now

I forgot this existed for a while, not gonna lie. cx

Anyway, congrats @Seliane on your staff promotion!! Please accept Reika's application and do her registrar when I finish - probably sometime in the next few weeks, I promise.

I'm curious though - it says 'encounter mod'. What exactly does being an encounter mod entail?

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
Re: garden of words — chat
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2018, 03:02:39 PM »
w h eezes, thank youuu omg. i'm floundering a little as i try to navigate the staff board, but i think i'm getting the hang of it. xDD

uhhh y'know... i mean i handle encounter threads ofc - whether they're requested by someone else, or staff-initiated. i also just archive things, handle shop purchases, accept applications, generate registrar pokemon for newly-accepted characters.... just things like that. deci's really busy this term so i applied because i figured she could use the help.... sounds rough, being in vet school. :'^)

lmao i pretty much live on pris now... i just come here to chat and for storing things asdfghjkl

the coding on prismatic is a lot more versatile too, i really like it a lot (i mean.... it's html and css, so there's plenty you can do, and unlike here there isn't a character limit per post - obviously, as i was able to fit xiumei's entire oneshot into her application and there was still plenty of room, so if there is a limit, it's probably something obscene lmaoooo).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:08:05 PM by Seliane »

Offline kohaku

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2018, 10:23:10 PM »
@yú miàoyì wow assassin class huh? 👀

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2018, 03:34:48 PM »
sdhjksdjd i keep forgetting to check this now, sorry

but yes :^)
consort yú's design is 👌
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:37:08 PM by yú miàoyì »