Author Topic: trouble linking an avatar?  (Read 253 times)

Offline psychosocial.

• bearbones' official edgy meme aficionado
  • local red aesthetic
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
trouble linking an avatar?
« on: February 06, 2018, 07:25:28 PM »
This is an issue I've encountered across all of my accounts. I can upload avatars from my device with no issue, as well as remove avatars. However when I try to upload one with a URL, it says that my profile updated successfully but the avatar doesn't change? I'd prefer not to save every profile pic to my device before uploading it, so is this a problem on my end orrr?
・゚✧ there's a feeling i get when i look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving. in my thoughts i have seen rings of smoke through the trees and the voices of those who stand looking. ooh, and it makes me wonder...
jay/ron — 18 — he/him — psychosocial#2843

what's up dude
you are so cool
you're so cool
boogie woogie woogie

hoot screeches happily

joey loves you <3

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: trouble linking an avatar?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:59:49 PM »
Get rid of the ‘s’ in “https://“
That fixes it for me

Also make sure it’s a link to an actual image and not a website that has the image you want
i'll wreck this if i have to           
tell me, what good would that do?

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 08:02:54 PM »
^^ if it's a tumblr link than yes, the (s) in https is the problem. :) removing it should solve.
aj

Offline psychosocial.

• bearbones' official edgy meme aficionado
  • local red aesthetic
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:16:46 PM »
oh wow i goofed
thank you both! <33
・゚✧ there's a feeling i get when i look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving. in my thoughts i have seen rings of smoke through the trees and the voices of those who stand looking. ooh, and it makes me wonder...
jay/ron — 18 — he/him — psychosocial#2843

what's up dude
you are so cool
you're so cool
boogie woogie woogie

hoot screeches happily

joey loves you <3