Author Topic: but they found me \\ dump  (Read 895 times)

Offline stranger.

• - - - ɴᴜᴍʙ -
  • ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴛᴇʀʀᴇsᴛʀɪᴀʟ ʜɪᴛᴄʜʜɪᴋᴇʀ.
    • View Profile
piper's signature seven.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 10:59:59 AM »
"the runner" by zack hemsey
❝the freedom was like an addiction, he soared on a glorious high. living to him was a mission devoid of objective in mind. he'd move at the drop of a dime with no thinking or questioning why. never developed attachment to things all would get left behind, this was the method that patterned his ways - perpetual motion without any reins, no repercussions, no piper to pay, no obligation to come into play, nothing to weigh, no one to sway, no inhibition or stress to allay. 'no benefit to the bonded,' he'd say, 'so die on the morrow but live for this day.' lone as the wolf strays he remained one in kind. a habit of force made as he wade far and wide. now onwards and upwards, no grind. if you don't seek you can't find. devil-may-care, well no devil compared. he was onto one hell of a ride. he was gone.❞ 覧覧覧覧覧 p i p e r 覧覧覧覧覧
Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width: 430px;"][div style="background-color: transparent; min-height: 140px; padding: 0px;"][div style="float: left; border: 1px #000000 solid; width: 23.5px; height: 140px; margin-left: 3px; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/oIztIID.gif'); background-position: 50% 50%; margin-bottom: -22px;"][/div][div style="width: 350px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11px; color: #818181; text-align: justify; word-spacing: 4.5px; letter-spacing: 3.4px; line-height: 99%;"][right]"the runner" by zack hemsey[/right][/div]
[div style="width: 350px; min-height: 70px; padding-top: 3px; padding-left: 3px; border-top: 1px #818181 dotted; border-left: 1px #818181 dotted; font-family: courier new; font-size: 9px; color: #818181; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"]
❝the freedom was like an addiction, he soared on a glorious high. living to him was a mission devoid of objective in mind. he'd move at the drop of a dime with no thinking or questioning why. never developed attachment to things all would get left behind, this was the method that patterned his ways - perpetual motion without any reins, no repercussions, no piper to pay, no obligation to come into play, nothing to weigh, no one to sway, no inhibition or stress to allay. 'no benefit to the bonded,' he'd say, 'so die on the morrow but live for this day.' lone as the wolf strays he remained one in kind. a habit of force made as he wade far and wide. now onwards and upwards, no grind. if you don't seek you can't find. devil-may-care, well no devil compared. he was onto one hell of a ride. he was gone.❞ 覧覧覧覧覧 [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=11740.msg290163#msg290163][abbr=piper ale whitte | agender + genderfluid | unknown age ━ likely 100+ | extraterrestrial ooze monster | clanhere][b][color=#818181]p i p e r[/color][/b][/abbr][/url] 覧覧覧覧覧[/div][/center]
❝the freedom was like an addiction, he soared on a glorious high. living to him was a mission devoid of objective in mind. he'd move at the drop of a dime with no thinking or questioning why. never developed attachment to things all would get left behind, this was the method that patterned his ways - perpetual motion without any reins, no repercussions, no piper to pay, no obligation to come into play, nothing to weigh, no one to sway, no inhibition or stress to allay. 'no benefit to the bonded,' he'd say, 'so die on the morrow but live for this day.' lone as the wolf strays he remained one in kind. a habit of force made as he wade far and wide. now onwards and upwards, no grind. if you don't seek you can't find. devil-may-care, well no devil compared. he was onto one hell of a ride. he was gone.❞ 覧覧覧覧覧 p i p e r 覧覧覧覧覧

Offline stranger.

• - - - ɴᴜᴍʙ -
    • View Profile
piper's signature two [repost].
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2018, 11:06:41 AM »
"AND I GUESS I'M JUST A MESS AND MAYBE I'M JUST LONELY OR JUST BITTER BUT I KNOW MY HEAD'S A STORM AND MY CHEST IS EMPTY." 覧覧覧 ✦ 覧覧覧

piper // bio // plot // asmalleveryone
[center][div style="width: 194px; min-height: 25px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; color: #9A9898; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"]"AND I GUESS I'M JUST A [b]MESS[/b] AND MAYBE I'M JUST LONELY OR JUST [b]BITTER[/b] BUT I KNOW MY HEAD'S A [b]STORM[/b] AND MY CHEST IS [b]EMPTY[/b]." 覧覧覧 ✦ 覧覧覧
[hr]
[b][abbr=piper ale whitte | agender + genderfluid | unknown age ━ likely 100+ | extraterrestrial ooze monster | clanhere][color=#818181]piper[/color][/abbr] // [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=11740.msg290163#msg290163][color=#818181]bio[/color][/url] // [abbr=no link here yet!][color=#818181]plot[/color][/abbr] // [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2332][color=#818181]asmalleveryone[/color][/url][/b][/div][/center]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:08:52 AM by stranger. »

Offline stranger.

• - - - ɴᴜᴍʙ -
    • View Profile
piper's signature five [repost].
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2018, 11:30:05 AM »
"SOME PEOPLE REMIND ME OF STARS THAT ARE IN GALAXIES FAR AWAY IN SPACE. THEIR WORDS TELL STORIES OF OTHER WORLDS AND THEY CARRY THEIR BROKEN PIECES WITH GRACE." ———— | ✦ | ——— ✦ ——— | ✦ | ————

piper // bio // plot // heartchart // asmalleveryone
[center][div style="width: 220px; min-height: 25px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9px; color: #9A9898; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"]"SOME [b]PEOPLE[/b] REMIND ME OF [b]STARS[/b] THAT ARE IN GALAXIES FAR AWAY IN SPACE. THEIR [b]WORDS[/b] TELL STORIES OF [b]OTHER WORLDS[/b] AND THEY CARRY THEIR [b]BROKEN PIECES[/b] WITH [b]GRACE[/b]." ———— | ✦ | ——— ✦ ——— | ✦ | ————
[hr]
[size=6pt][b][abbr=piper ale whitte | agender + genderfluid | unknown age ━ likely 100+ | extraterrestrial ooze monster | clanhere][color=#818181]piper[/color][/abbr] // [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=11740.msg290163#msg290163][color=#818181]bio[/color][/url] // [abbr=no link here yet!][color=#818181]plot[/color][/abbr] // [abbr=no link here yet!][color=#818181]heartchart[/color][/abbr] // [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2332][color=#818181]asmalleveryone[/color][/url][/b][/size][/div][/center]
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 11:32:29 AM by stranger. »

Offline stranger.

• - - - ɴᴜᴍʙ -
    • View Profile
piper's tags.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2018, 04:59:56 PM »
THEY'LL LEARN MUCH MORE THAN I'LL EVER KNOW
and i think to myself, "what a wonderful world."

updated on 03/30/2018

x「  ✦BASICS  」
biography | piper ale whitte | "pip" | agender (biologically an "it") | doesn't care if called an "it" | usually goes by male pronouns & occasionally by female pronouns | unknown age | assumed to be 100+
extraterrestrial ooze monster | true form is a three by three feet blob of reflective black ooze | damp to the touch | able to take the shape of any animal (still have bodies to buy), aberration, & mutation of their desire
smells strongly of chemicals & emits a lot of heat | smell & heat emitted increases the bigger they get
important: telepathic voice sounds different to everyone | not always male | not always female | may sound like someone the character knows/used to know
x「  ✦ CONFRONTATION  」
extreme mentally | extreme physically | not formally trained in battle; taught self | does not fight w/weapons | very rarely fights w/claws or teeth | focuses on body slamming, constriction, & burning w/extreme heat | aims to overcome & overwhelm | does not fight fairly | will occasionally copy opponent to confuse them
major weaknesses: fire & electricity
scarred ooze and wounds heal quickly | will not die from asphyxiation but will be rendered immobile & vulnerable until able to breathe once more
very unlikely to start fights | will end fights
may kill | might surrender
non-violent power-play allowed | will not respond pleasantly | may react with moderate violence
do not kill | request maim | request capture
asked to attack in bolded and italicized #ccbadc | if fancy has light background use #4b0082
x「  ✦VITALS  」
overall status: 90%

physical status : stable.
physical health: 100%
physical afflictions: none.
minor injuries: none.
major injuries: none.

mental status: stable.
current status: stable.
mental health: 80%
mental illnesses: none.
mental damage: low.
x「  ✦RELATIONSHIPS  」
no clan | no rank | no apprentice
unknown (npc x npc) | no siblings
orientation unknown | displays no interest in forming romantic relationships | [ 0 ] crush(es) | [ 0 ] possible crush(es) | ス of nothing | no predetermined relationships | difficult to get close to, will take a great deal of perseverance & persistence | [ 0 ] flings | will not engage in flings
x「  ✦RECENT EVENTS  」

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 06:56:37 AM by stranger. »

Offline THE OSSUARY.

• no longer used characters.
    • View Profile
henry's posting template four. v2.
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 11:16:02 AM »
i'm out of my head
text
MAINTEXTGOESHERE
❝little boy inside my chest, breathe some life into my bones. i've been lost and wandering, down and out and missing home. 'cause you and i we dreamed a dream, on the road in '93, to tell him it's not over yet. i still got some fight in me. lying awake in my hotel bed, down in the valley, down in my love. darling i pray something picks me up.❞ TAGS ✦
[center][div style="width: 500px;"][div style="background-color: #ffffff; min-height: 290px; padding: 1px;"][div style="float: right; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/6c/55/206c558ee2c54ddfb37e116c9f51c7ee.jpg); background-position: 50% 50%; margin-left: 1px; border-right: 14px; width: 498px; height: 290px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;"][div style="float: right; margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 3px; width: 308px; height: 15px; overflow: hidden; background-color: #e5756b; padding: 4px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px;"]i'm out of my head[/div][div style="float: left; width: 165px; height: 152px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border: 4px #ffffff solid; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/1Fw8Hfd.gif); background-position:50% 10%; background-size: cover;"][color=transparent]text[/color][/div][div style="float: right; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 300px; height: 242px; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px;"][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; height: 248px; overflow: auto; padding: 0px; padding-right: 25px;"][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; min-height: 248px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 6pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]MAINTEXTGOESHERE
[/div][/div][/div][div style="float: left; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 147px; height: 115px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 6px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"]❝little boy inside my chest, breathe some life into my bones. i've been lost and wandering, down and out and missing home. 'cause you and i we dreamed a dream, on the road in '93, to tell him it's not over yet. i still got some fight in me. lying awake in my hotel bed, down in the valley, down in my love. darling i pray something picks me up.❞ [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=15051.msg378061#msg378061]TAGS ✦[/url][/div][/div][/div][/div][/center]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
osキsuキarキy
/ˈ膣Həˌwerē,ˈ舖(y)əˌwerē/

noun: ossuary; plural noun: ossuaries
a container or room into which the bones of dead people are placed.

Origin: Latin (os / oss - bone); Late Latin (ossaurium).
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ deceased characters

Offline ASmallEveryone

• ∂reamer // tykhaios
  • existing for some reason.
    • feminine pronouns.
    • View Profile
unnamed posting template.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 05:53:13 PM »
i'm out of my head

❝ t h e
title ❞
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, est modo quaeque volutpat ei, ei eum ubique quodsi. Primis phaedrum eam no, vix tempor cetero in. Ad ius erant putant aperiam, viris dignissim adolescens ex sed. Quaestio forensibus has an, eu zril alterum mea. Eos ad impetus fabellas praesent. Graece feugait liberavisse no vel, timeam gloriatur deseruisse has et.

Has ei fierent repudiandae, verear prompta diceret mea ad. Cum eu unum dolore soluta, eam eu vidit nemore. Qui tale tamquam in, tale meis ad cum. Utamur consulatu at vis. Atqui percipit vel ne, at nec viderer persius. Modus altera his te, putant persius vis te.

Et eos forensibus referrentur. Atqui inimicus pro cu, usu recteque euripidis eu. Quo tota similique rationibus et, duo atqui animal persequeris id. Sit dicam aperiri eripuit ex.

Eam meis ullum democritum ut. Eu vivendo prodesset his, eam tollit electram consectetuer et, quot elitr mei ex. Vis harum labores impedit ea, oportere similique abhorreant eu nec. Has ne vocibus nominavi gloriatur, at has novum vivendo scriptorem, utinam everti mollis at nec. Menandri mnesarchum ius id, ea qui elit numquam.

Error lucilius est no, mea ei zril mediocritatem, pri eu elit propriae vituperatoribus. Sea tempor urbanitas sententiae id, choro oporteat iudicabit sea et. Qui detraxit interesset in. Eam id legere percipitur, deleniti partiendo no eam, ne aliquam officiis usu. Ei has dicam volutpat.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, est modo quaeque volutpat ei, ei eum ubique quodsi. Primis phaedrum eam no, vix tempor cetero in. Ad ius erant putant aperiam, viris dignissim adolescens ex sed. Quaestio forensibus has an, eu zril alterum mea. Eos ad impetus fabellas praesent. Graece feugait liberavisse no vel, timeam gloriatur deseruisse has et.

Has ei fierent repudiandae, verear prompta diceret mea ad. Cum eu unum dolore soluta, eam eu vidit nemore. Qui tale tamquam in, tale meis ad cum. Utamur consulatu at vis. Atqui percipit vel ne, at nec viderer persius. Modus altera his te, putant persius vis te.

Et eos forensibus referrentur. Atqui inimicus pro cu, usu recteque euripidis eu. Quo tota similique rationibus et, duo atqui animal persequeris id. Sit dicam aperiri eripuit ex.

Eam meis ullum democritum ut. Eu vivendo prodesset his, eam tollit electram consectetuer et, quot elitr mei ex. Vis harum labores impedit ea, oportere similique abhorreant eu nec. Has ne vocibus nominavi gloriatur, at has novum vivendo scriptorem, utinam everti mollis at nec. Menandri mnesarchum ius id, ea qui elit numquam.

Error lucilius est no, mea ei zril mediocritatem, pri eu elit propriae vituperatoribus. Sea tempor urbanitas sententiae id, choro oporteat iudicabit sea et. Qui detraxit interesset in. Eam id legere percipitur, deleniti partiendo no eam, ne aliquam officiis usu. Ei has dicam volutpat.

NAME — age; sex + gender; species
LOCATION text — WITH text — OTHER text — WOUNDS text; text —
@ ASmallEveryone for important interactions or after not responding for three days.
❝please, please calm down. steady out, I'm terrified. sorry, I want us to ally, but you swing on little knives. they're only sharp on one side. sylvia, can't you see what you are doing? can't you see I'm scared to speak and I hate my voice because it only makes you angry? sylvia, I only talk when you are sleeping. that's when I tell you everything and I imagine that somehow you're going to hear me.❞
[center][div style="width: 500px;"][div style="background-color: #ffffff; height: 419px; padding: 1px;"][div style="float: right; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/6c/55/206c558ee2c54ddfb37e116c9f51c7ee.jpg); background-position: 50% 50%; margin-left: 1px; border-right: 14px; width: 498px; height: 419px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;"][div style="float: right; margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 3px; width: 308px; height: 15px; overflow: hidden; background-color: #e5756b; padding: 4px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px;"]i'm out of my head[/div][div style="float: left; width: 165px; height: 152px; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border: 4px #ffffff solid; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/80ov07y.jpg); background-position:50% 10%; background-size: cover;"]

[div style="float: center; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 50px; height: 10px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; line-height: 99%;"][b]❝ t h e[/b][/div]
[div style="float: center; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 90px; height: 10px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; line-height: 99%;"][b]title ❞[/b][/div][/div][div style="float: right; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 300px; height: 371px; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px;"][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; height: 373px; overflow: auto; padding: 0px; padding-right: 25px;"][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; min-height: 400px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 6pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, est modo quaeque volutpat ei, ei eum ubique quodsi. Primis phaedrum eam no, vix tempor cetero in. Ad ius erant putant aperiam, viris dignissim adolescens ex sed. Quaestio forensibus has an, eu zril alterum mea. Eos ad impetus fabellas praesent. Graece feugait liberavisse no vel, timeam gloriatur deseruisse has et.

[/div][/div][/div][div style="float: left; background-color: #e5756b; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 147px; height: 25px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"][b]NAME[/b] — age; sex + gender; species[/div][div style="float: left; background-color: #e5756b; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; margin-bottom: 0.5px; border-right: 14px; width: 147px; height: 60px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"][b]LOCATION[/b] text — [b]WITH[/b] text — [b]OTHER[/b] text — [b]WOUNDS[/b] text; text — [/div][div style="float: left; background-color: #e5756b; margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 147px; height: 25px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"][b]@ ASmallEveryone[/b] for important interactions or after not responding for three days.[/div][div style="float: left; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,.75); margin-top: 3px; margin-left: 3px; border-right: 14px; width: 147px; height: 116px; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 6px; padding-right: 13px; padding-left: 13px; padding bottom: 9px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify; line-height: 99%;"]❝please, please calm down. steady out, I'm terrified. sorry, I want us to ally, but you swing on little knives. they're only sharp on one side. sylvia, can't you see what you are doing? can't you see I'm scared to speak and I hate my voice because it only makes you angry? sylvia, I only talk when you are sleeping. that's when I tell you everything and I imagine that somehow you're going to hear me.❞[/div][/div][/div][/div][/center]
"'Someday' is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you." ━Timothy Ferriss

char. storage --- writing storage --- plotting --- dump --- free premades