Author Topic: CHATTING & PLOTTING THREAD  (Read 1053 times)

Offline THESEUS

• View Profile
Re: CHATTING & PLOTTING THREAD
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 09:58:36 PM »
Tracking + hello everyone! Just posted a joining thread with this guy lmao. He's in TNW and WNR so his profile may be confusing but I'm too lazy for two separate subs for the universes.
[ but even dust was made to settle ]
—— ♡ AND IF WE’RE MADE OF DUST, THEN WHAT MAKES US ANY DIFFERENT? I GUESS WE GIVE WHAT WE’VE BEEN GIVEN: A FAMILY TREE SO VERY GOOD AT GIVING UP WHEN WE’VE HAD ENOUGH. THOUGH TRUTH IS HEAVIER THAN FICTION, GRAVITY LIFTS AS THE PROJECTIONIST ROLLS TAPE. AND IT MAKES US BRAVE AGAIN, AND IT MAKES US BRAVE AGAIN, AND IT MAKES US BRAVE. ♡ —— TAGS

Offline paroxysm.

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2018, 02:24:08 PM »
ah then welcome to fortis ignis! i'll post in the thread asap

Offline THESEUS

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 07:54:35 PM »
Thank you! But take your time ofc. I'm really excited to be here alsjhalskdjfh, I love everything I read in the guide.
[ but even dust was made to settle ]
—— ♡ AND IF WE’RE MADE OF DUST, THEN WHAT MAKES US ANY DIFFERENT? I GUESS WE GIVE WHAT WE’VE BEEN GIVEN: A FAMILY TREE SO VERY GOOD AT GIVING UP WHEN WE’VE HAD ENOUGH. THOUGH TRUTH IS HEAVIER THAN FICTION, GRAVITY LIFTS AS THE PROJECTIONIST ROLLS TAPE. AND IT MAKES US BRAVE AGAIN, AND IT MAKES US BRAVE AGAIN, AND IT MAKES US BRAVE. ♡ —— TAGS

Offline spacey

• ⌈ ᴇsᴘᴇʀ ⌋
  • — HAIKU
    • She/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 08:35:28 PM »
Aaaa!! Hello. We're so glad you like what you see in the guide ^^ we apologize for the lack of replies, we'll get soon to responding soon as possible

meme queen

Offline MirrorEdge

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 01:11:18 AM »
pops in here