Author Topic: IT'S IN MY DNA TO DIE EVERY TIME SOMEONE COMES BACK / [open] chat  (Read 5931 times)

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
okay first of all,,, the Not Today japanese preview..........at jungkook's "ju shojun hassya" idk if i should be laughing or crying and at this rate i'm just going to end up bleeding bc literally my body doesn't know how tf it's supposed to respond to any of bangtan's shenanigans anymore... why do they keep doing this to ARMY smh i stg if this keeps up we'll all just be dEAD

i'm just,,, every time they do something i start fangirling but at the same time i'm also dying of second-hand embarrassment but yellign abt how cute they are ?? hdjsdjskdld what even are they how are these people real even after seeing them in person i don't understand... more extra than some of my favs from anime like.... gOD

also !! @annika @kohaku what are we doing for aimee, mina, and yuna again ?? abratasas abraxas ?? we said we'd make a cool plot or smth centered around that concept / idea, right ?? but are we dealing with the concept that bts went for, or the actual philosophy... because let me tell you i just read an entire 50-page article (bc it was interesting af and i was so shook afterwards i started questioning every single one of my life choices smh).... the latter's gonna be hard af to deal with though not that i don't like a challenge, but just saying?? even compared to all the things we've done with our chain plots n whatnot in the past....i need rapmon's IQ smh how did bts manage to base their entire album off of this is far beyond my understanding but i have so much rESPECT bc damn

lol it all sounds liek a cult to me,,, from the article,,, but it's not a cult... it's a way of thinking but it's really extreme but not necessarily in a bad way ?? but it's not good either ?? tfw words are inadequate to convey what you really mean / want to say smh ?? ?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:47:35 PM by ✦. SELIANE »

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?

Offline kohaku

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
Re: ju shojun hassya / seli's chatting [and plotting] thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 11:20:50 PM »
oh god i saw that omhgnf s... it soudns intense but jesuh jds i wonder how much jungkook was laughing when he recorded...lmao if this turns out to be liek the chinese v. of boy in luv im gonna die of laughter... but honestly that's the truth... they want us to die... it was confirmed years ago when jimin admitted b4 that one concert that his goal was to "melt everyone with his face"

when ppl are more extra than anime characters.................i stop trying to figure out to respond and just let it happen... u just gotta go with the flow nee-san :// it's useless to fight it now lolol

and o shit i didn't even think abt it,,,,, i forgot that they were two separate? i mean not necessarily but? they are.... yikes that makes things hard hhhnghghgnghngh... for simplicity's sake i'm leaning towards bts' version / the demian version of it bc i did glance over that article and just... the whole thing would take fifty years for us to explain... that thing was so dense........ that's for like... ppl in graduate school to study lololol i'd leave it be... besides bts' is already complicated enoguh and it's still gonna take a long time to explain that one ahahahahaha

namjoon has a sexy brain... the sexiest brain... a true genius... i want his 148 IQ...

jhjahsjs it does sound like a creepy cult though...........idk what i'd say if someone asked me to explain i'd just. keep my mouth shut or run away bc otherwise i'd be talking for the rest of my life and i still wouldn't finish tbh

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!

Offline annika

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 11:33:31 PM »
ah, guys, let's be honest - when japanese mvs / versions of Blood Sweat & Tears and Not Today drops we're all just going to infires our life out... i'll be in a coma for a month at least cx and omg don't even bring up that version... we don't talk about that anymore that needs to stay buried lol

jimin is... evil... "pure".... "i've never stuck my tongue out or winked in my life".... me: cAUGHT IN A LIEEEEE
all the fans know it. jimin has no jams. he can't hide. he can't lie to us. even the members out him on things like this. and as for them being extra... please they probably invented extra.

and seconding koha-chan for all the same reasons! i would type more but i think i'm nodding off and... yeah... i'm going to pull a min yoongi and just conk out for the next 10 hours lmao ok you nerds go to sleep so you don't wake up dead tomorrow... aimee and li'an and yuzuki said they'd eat our breakfast too if we don't wake up... i think they're already sleeping too.. why are we up....

anyway, oyasuminasai! wan an!! jal-ja-yo!!!

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.

Offline demaury

• beetlejuice, beetlejuice...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 11:52:56 PM »
Am I allowed here
Since this is a chat thread
But it's also plotting and I don't want to get in the way oF THAT but I wanted to scream about taehyung with anni okay
" i myself am strange and unusual. "
aka bee / sixteen / dm me for my discord.

Offline Faithy

• ½ of Faidae
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »
hides behind sherbear with the same question

IF I AM CAN WE PLOT W LILLIE AND SPECCY BTW

Offline annika

• dancing ☆ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 08:49:07 AM »
lol i'm not seli but you guys are more than welcome here!!! it's not private after all cx

AND YES LET'S FANGIRL OVER KIM TAEHYUNG TOGETHER I NEED ANOTHER TAEHYUNG STAN TO SHARE MY MEMES N GIFS N EDITS WITH

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.

Offline kohaku

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 11:11:16 AM »
this is late whoops but ye dittoing anni-nee this is open and ur not in the way or anything so don't worry about it!!!!!!

aLSO IM HERE TO START U GUYS' DAY OFF RIGHT WITH SOME PARK JIMIN

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!

Offline demaury

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »
ANNI IF JUST UNLOAD THOSE GIFS AND MEMES ON ME
EITHER IT BE HERE OR ON SKYPE I NEED THEM
MUST SCREAM ABOUT KIM TAEHYUNG YESSSS

jimin pls omg

Faithy faithy faithy :0
ily :3c

Offline Faithy

• ½ of Faidae
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 11:47:43 AM »
ilyt

asdsdd dying
wanna gohome

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 09:35:21 PM »
ye, you guys are fine <333 @Faithy @shizuka.

and yES WE CAN DEFINITELY PLOT LILLIE N SPECCY THINGS

kOHA PLS THIS IS A JIMIN-FREE ZONE I STG I-
lmao no no jk but i stg park jimin is trying to ruin my life,,, he's so close to wrecking my biases hhh
those fansign moments tho,,, it just shows how precious he is aaa he's literally the Sweetest Child offstage

rippp faithy,,, do you guys have school this week or smth ??

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?

Offline kohaku

• dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 10:56:08 PM »
EXCUSE YOU THE ONLY JIMIN-FREE ZONE I KNOW OF IS HELL HOW DARE YOU? ? ?? ?? HE'S JUST A SMOL MOCHI WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT? ? ? I'LL FITE........

lolol his stage persona is so different from his offstage persona,,,, the whiplash,,, ,, ,,i'm just left dazed and confused,,,, onstage he's so fjskdhjkskk rUDE.... but he's an actual toddler offstage and i wanna wrap him in bubble wrap so he doesn't hurt himself...

ALSO CAN WE DO THE MATCHING THING NOW
PLEASE I WANT TO USE THOSE GIFS SO BAD

Offline seliane

• back to Asia~~
  • dancing ☾ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 11:03:34 PM »
oKAY JFC CALM I WAS JOKING

true though,,, how does he do it,,, he's so shameless onstage but offstage he's a shy bean,,, he hides in his lettuce leaves hoodie,,, his laugh is also made of rainbows,,, just pLS he can't be allowed to be sexy and cute at the same time someone pls ask him to just choose ONE so i can stop feeling like i'm having a near-death experience whenever he comes up on the screen,,,,,,,,

AND YES !! WE CAN !!! i'll just go code the stuff really fast,, give me like,,, 30 minutes or smth

Offline Faithy

• ½ of Faidae
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 12:20:46 AM »
Ye we have school

I home thank gOD I have a rly bad migraine

Ooooo!! :> Speccy would be really protective tbh

Offline purple

• no longer on hiatus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 12:22:13 AM »
hello hi im a jhope stan can i join this lovely chat
✧・゚: * i've found the place to go ( inside ) your heart of GOLD
EMMA + RPA + CHARACTERS + MOODBOARDS

as part of bearbones, you have been vored

Offline demaury

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 12:24:42 AM »
Where've you been faithy that you just got home at like
1:20 AM
+ aw bby hhh I hope your migraine goes away soon!</3

Don't get me wrong I love jimin he's precious and also bc bless Vmin like holy shit
But he can't just cOME IN HERE
BEING CUTE AS HELL OFFSTAGE
ONLY TO FUCKING,,,, BE SEXY ON STAGE LIKE NO

But he's not bias wrecking<33 I've been loyal to Taehyung since the starttttt

Hi purple! c: