Author Topic: I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY BED / private  (Read 7799 times)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY BED / private
« on: April 08, 2018, 12:17:36 PM »
triggers for depression suicide attempts, self harm, alcohol, smoking, killing/murder. there may be more later on so read at your own risk.

there were some days Gabe didn't leave bed, and no one seemed to notice. he would just lay in his dark room, sunlight streaming through the thin fabric of his curtains he would stare at the wall with his blanket pulled over his shoulder, and just listen as he heard footsteps pass by his room. he was always being overlooked, and it was exhausting, it hurt, and sometimes he wondered if just killing himself would be the thing that made people notice him- make them realise he was your, and it was their fault.

currently, it was one of those days where be didn't leave bed.. for the third day in a row. he hadn't eaten, he hadn't drank anything, and had hardly left bed for more than the bathroom. he had shirked his duties, and no one seemed to be noticing. he pulled his blanket closer and curled up a little,resting his head on his hands.

@Leafwing12
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
Re: I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY BED / private
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 12:27:48 PM »
Maybe those in Overwatch hadn't noticed much. But the small group of Blackwatch had. It wasn't like Gabe to not be seen wandering around. Gabe had always spoken to them, even if it wasn't anything important. And he'd always hound Jesse and Genji to train every day and to not slack off, but...He hadn't been doing that recently. And that was starting to worry the group.

Genji was currently training with Lena, so Jesse had decided to go check up on Gabe. He moved down the hall, looking at the doors until he found Gabriel's room. He knocked on the door, frowning a bit.
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 12:29:27 PM »
Gabe didn't respond, just shifting slightly in bed, curling his toes for a moment and taking a deep breath.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 12:30:42 PM »
Jesse frowned. "Boss?" Jesse asked when he didn't receive a response. "If everything alright? You haven't been out for a while and me and the others in Blackwatch are getting kind of worried." Jesse said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 12:32:47 PM »
"go away, kid." he mumbles, barely loud enough to hear. it was obvious he was talking, but he wasn't loud enough to be heard clearly.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 12:34:25 PM »
Jesse frowned when he heard mumbling. He blinked, slowly opening the door. He then took a few steps into the room. "...Sir? What's going on? Are you sick, do you need me to go get Angela or Moira?" He asked.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »
"go away.." he mumbled, shifting slightly and continuing to stare at the wall.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 12:38:54 PM »
Jesse stared at him. It really wasn't like Gabe to just shove them away. "...Alright sir. I...I hope you get better soon and you come join us again." Jesse said. He then turned, moving off.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 12:40:49 PM »
he best go get auntie moira cx

he rose a hand to run down his face, covering his mouth for a bot.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 12:55:29 PM »
(Aunt Moira will kick his ass into shape XD)

Jesse sighed, moving off to find Moira. Gabe was probably sick, but he knew the other was too stubborn to admit it, so maybe Moira would be able to help. He then started to walk off to the lab where Moira worked. He stopped however when he ran into Jack. Jack glanced down at him.

"Mccree, have you seen Gabe recently? He hasn't been doing his jobs in the past few days." He said. Jesse frowned slightly.

"Wonder why." He muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Jack asked, glancing down at him. Jesse glanced up at him.

"Nothing." He muttered. Jack narrowed his eyes.

"Don't you start that attitude with me, kid. I can still have your ass thrown in jail." Jack said. Jesse fell silent, glaring at Jack. Jack sighed. "Honestly, I don't know why we bothered keeping you." He said. He then moved off. Jesse flinched a bit at Jack's words. He watched as Jack left before glancing down. He drew in a deep breath to steady himself before walking to the lab. Once there, he entered the room, glancing around.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 12:58:36 PM »
moira was working on something in the lab, frowning. "angelA, i need a very quick favour. i need you to hold this in place." she requested.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 01:02:17 PM »
Angela nodded. She moved over, doing as told. Jesse blinked. "...Moira? Are you busy right now?" Jesse asked.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 01:03:05 PM »
and looked up and frowned. "not with anything important. why?"

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 01:05:28 PM »
"It's Commander Reyes. He hasn't left his room in three days. I don't know what's going on with him, but he may be sick." Jesse said. Angela frowned.

"Really? He may be stubborn but if he was sick surely he would have gone to one of us by now." She said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 01:08:16 PM »
moira scowled "alright. angela, would you like to go check on him? if it's anything too serious, i'll go check on him."