Author Topic: some questions about advertising  (Read 442 times)

Offline VAN

• super sick oof
    • View Profile
Re: some questions about advertising
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 04:46:14 PM »
a contest could definitely be fun? i'm not really sure about rewards, i'm shit with those kinds of ideas, the only thing i can think of is bones - but like i just like to collect them, and i know most people... don't?

Spoiler: vandalism • show
as part of bearbones, you have been vored

hoot takes it back now y誕ll

a-a-angelica
eliIIIIZAAA
(and peggy)

oof love ya even tho you're a stalker - Pyre

Offline Hootowls

• Senior Moderator
    • she / her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 06:53:29 PM »
I could offer art as a reward, maybe? :^0 This is my DeviantArt and I know I知 not the greatest artist but it痴 smth
my feelings are fatal
way too obsessed with owl city tbh?? but i知 10/10 open to pms so that痴 chill. And tbh I知 sad rn so if I知 a super debby-downer then I知 sorry.

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2018, 08:24:41 PM »
ok im gonna bump this up again
would people be interested in advertising for art/badges/free news slots?
IT SEEMS SO BEAUTIFUL 覧 INFO

Offline firebird

• felix.
  • former admin.
    • he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 11:19:27 AM »
yes for badges
i have no use for most of. thhe art done on the site tbh and id feel bad gettin it for free ngl

but badges? hell yeah

another suggestion to add to the list: making a guide on how to advertise bc ive tried a lot to get ppl into advertising but ppl dont. seem to know a whole lot abt the rp community online as a whole and how to. break into advertiising/networking?

and frankly the longer nothing happens in terms of advertising the longer changes to main games and adding/taking them away is gonna do nothing when we have. no new members coming in