Author Topic: NEON LIGHTS / private  (Read 2632 times)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
NEON LIGHTS / private
« on: April 23, 2018, 09:43:31 PM »
Spoiler: show
i haven’t found a pic yet but i’ll add one when i find one.
James Todd
the son of some actress and a big time business man who owns a multimillion dollar company
completely and utterly spoiled, and pretty much raised by his maid, who he treats better than his own bother.
smokes a lot of weed without his parents knowing, high half of the time. pretty much always has the munchies but his mother insists he stays thin.
hasn’t done even a minute of manual labour in his life, unless you count dressing himself and getting ready for the day as manual labour.

@legiana.
triggers: neglect?

james had been informed that he would be getting a personal assistant of sorts. he was there to help him do simple tasks, to do what he said, help him with his school work, ad other things. he had only skimmed over the papers, only retaining his name. he was sat in his father’s office, listening to a long and boring lecture of how he wasn’t to treat this man unfairly, as hiring him had been a favour for one of his employees.  he had been shooed off to the foire(?), where he saw the maid with a man he could only assume was the new boy.
“now, you have to remember, eldest son, james, is very picky about things, and he’s never specific so ask me what to do if he asks for food. the boy is always hungry, but he’s only to have little snacks in between meals- mothers orders- and-“ she was cut off by james clearing his throat. she jumped and smiled. “ah, james! this is-“ she stated and he smiled at her, waving a hand. “the new boy?”
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
Re: NEON LIGHTS / private
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »
This new boy was... Messy. Not like, dirty, but he had messy long black hair and dark brown eyes and was wearing a lot of black and a comfy and warm jacket that was a bit tattered. He blinked at James and said in a soft but deep voice, frowning slightly, "Uhm, the name is Kylo, not new boy. You must be James."
we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 09:49:32 PM »
he scowled slightly, and watched as the maid elbowed kylo. “mary, you can go now.” he stated and the short woman rushed off. james scowled. “i’ll call you what you want.” he stated. “and you won’t argue.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 09:54:19 PM »
Kylo's eyes widened slightly, and his expression immediately turned to one of resentment. He glared at the other, standing up straight and snarling, "Fuck you, little spoiled rich boy. My name is Kylo."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 09:57:11 PM »
he scoffed. “remember, i can fire you any time. and i’m sure you don’t want that, considering how much were paying you.” he looked kylo up and down. “and considering we’re letting you stay here, i think we’re paying too much.” he hissed.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 07:00:58 AM »
A huff left Kylo, and he snapped softly, radiating anger, "I don't care how much you're paying me, I'm not gonna act like some mindless slave and let you call me whatever the fuck you want. Have some basic human decency."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »
he snickered. “i will if i start to like you. for all i know, you could be trying to steal our money, or kill my father.” he snarled.

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 12:23:12 PM »
"I don't give two shits about your father or your money. I just wanted a job so I can finally get my own fucking place and stop mooching off of my friends, asshat." Kylo snapped, frowning.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 12:27:45 PM »
he hummed. “we’ll see about that.” he said and looked over him. “go talk to mary. she’ll explain everything.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 01:29:48 PM »
Kylo huffed and bit his tongue, clenching his hands into fists and heading towards where Mary had gone off to.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 01:37:45 PM »
mary was waiting in the kitchen. she smiled at kylo. “i’m sorry if he gave you a hard time. he’s not very fond of new people after george.” she sighed. “oh, uh.. george was his butler before you came along. manipulated the poor boy quite a bit to get closer to the fortune and ran off with a lot of money.” she sighed and smiled. “ok. anyways, it’s my job to tell you everything you’ll need to know. i suggest taking notes.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 01:40:13 PM »
Kylo blinked and frowned slightly, taking out his phone and opening the notes app, "Alright, I can do that.."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2018, 01:45:31 PM »
she hummed. “he’s deathly allergic to peanuts and chocolate.” she started. “he has insomnia but refuses to take his pills. if you hear a piano in the middle of the night, it’s him, so just go into the piano room and drag him out. he normally doesn’t fight. he gets sick very easily, so he’s homeschooled. he’s allowed out only if he wears a mouth and nose mask- but he knows this- it’s so he won’t get sick. if he asks for coffee, don’t argue because it means he’s exhausted and he will cry. if he asks for tea, do not give him hibiscus, give him white tea with no sugar, but add milk.” she paused and thought. “if he asks for a snack and seems shaky, give him something sugary. also, for much, he likes turkey sandwiches with swiss cheese. he picks off the crust so don’t bother cutting it.”

Offline legiana.

• [ ・゚✦ / BIG OL GAY ]
  • [ A ROBOâ„¢ / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2018, 01:47:58 PM »
He blinked and took down the notes, saying softly as he tucked his hair behind his ear, frowning softly, "Alright, I've got all that.."

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2018, 01:50:52 PM »
she nodded. “you’ll be required to have dinner with the family. you’re to be on your best behaviour. the missus likes being called miss. angel, one of her stange names. the mister likes to just be called sir. if you see sir start to get angry, do. not. speak. it’ll only make things worse.” she explained. “now, you’re going to need to change. they’re very.. old fashioned, so you’ll need to wear dress clothes.”