Author Topic: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡  (Read 8927 times)

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡
« on: April 26, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »
this is the revamp thread where i'm going to store the subaccounts of my human characters/characters that probably won't be played here unless i somehow manage to find a way to bleed them into tnw (unlikely that any will ever be transferred to wnr). it's just easy for me to make their subaccounts and make a small aesthetic because i really need to keep track and, honestly, making aesthetics for them makes me really happy so here we are, i suppose.

@आत्मा
@kid

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; font-size: 8pt"]
Spoiler: show
adrastair aurum nequit = witch
sablo = "guardian" angel / wingless angel

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:56:44 AM by عَدو »

Offline grimdark

• ( ❝ MORI ARS FUIT. ❞ )
    • View Profile
Re: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »
wiggles
I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS LONELY TIL I SAW YOUR FACE
I WANNA GET BETTER, BETTER, BETTER, BETTER
( i wanna get better ) —————————––- INFO

Offline Geraldine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 11:07:27 PM »
oof delete because i Did Not Like
tbh i might just like,,, add a shitton of icons / a few that i can add onto and then the lyrics to their theme song like i said below because,,, when in doubt with aesthetics -- go simple
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 11:57:58 PM by GERALDINE »

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 11:28:28 PM »
i dunno what to do with the posts when i post characters because i don't feel like doing the lyrics thing
i might just
find a song that is most definitely their theme songs and just write the lyrics to that without all the fancy shit because goddamn it takes too lONG IM IMPATIENT

Offline Kholat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 01:18:22 AM »
Spoiler: show
[/center]
i'm standing in a silent room and everybody's holding hands, i'll make it to a crowded tomb if anybody takes a chance. you said i'm gonna be a man, the one who's gonna make them see; they love me for the man i am but all they got was hate from me. i'm running on my only path, this is what i need to do. they're calling me a psychopath and that is what i got from you. so kill them all, kill them all that is all they want me to; i hear thousands little voices but the worst i hear is you. so kill them all, kill them all that is all i hear them say; i got them rounded up but with my conscience in the way. so what if you could see me now would you recognize your son? am i disappointing you? would you know what i have done? so what if you could kill me now, what if you could end it here? what if you could live somehow, would you even shed a tear? so help me, mother. what have i done? are you still proud of your only son? *:・゚✧ ———–
xx kholat syakhl & anton kuznetsov
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:38:03 PM by KHOLAT »
⸺ i ought to be thy adam
but i am rather the fallen angel ⸺⸺
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Offline Westwind

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 10:03:31 AM »
Beautiful alien wraith gorl is here Hell Yeah

Offline Tuuos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »
testing tuuos the dragonborn

Offline Alois

• ❝ tolerieren ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 01:17:24 AM »
tell me you miss me and i'll come home, i've been away from your hearts too long. say that you need me and i'll fly home, meet you somewhere between here and hope. so, we can fall all night or we can just go high or we can just lay here, just lay here and hide. hiding from the war outside, from their guns that close our eyes and hope by the morning we find a little life to get us by. they're burning the city and all we know. the break is loud but we don't let go. something is coming but i'll stay close, the sky is falling but we still have hope. so, we can just lay here, just lay here and hide. hiding from the war outside, from their guns that close our eyes and hope by the morning we find a little life to get us by. so we can fall all night, we can just go high, we can just lay here. we can just lay here, we can fall all night, we can just go high. we can just lay here, just lay here and hide. hiding from the war outside *:・゚✧ —————–––
xx alois daniel hexenjäger
if this is love
then i don't want it

Offline Aleksander

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2018, 01:28:13 AM »
UH!!! fix kholat's i can't take it anymore
- add anton's middle name bc why did i not in the first place
- fix grammar issues with the song even if they're not the actual lyrics
- die inside
- also fix alois's signature like,,, scars is a good song but those feel off to me and it's off-putting
- work on finding a song for sablo + honestly developing him and zia's shanefc a little more because we have Nothing
- maybe do kil or ujin's thing next or even westwind if i'm feeling up to finding aesthetically pleasing green women images
- do stuff with tuuos + replay all of skyrim and play it out exactly like him because why the fuck not. my gay ass wanna.
- abaddon's profile might be fun to do next -- her's or la'um or ien'eo, which reminds me to figure out the apostrophe's in their names because bb doesn't like that and i don't like the ` compromise at all so that's an issue that has to be solved before anything if i want to do their profiles.
- work on barny's too!! i miss looking at scott :c
- and maybe also eunju but that requires going through every french emo song i know and my ass is Not Ready

also? aleks my soft baby

Offline Abaddon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2018, 01:17:07 PM »
testing

Offline Sapphic

• [ catharsis ⸺ ]
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2018, 02:50:19 PM »
IT'S MY RAPPER BABY
i just,,, love how aggressive she is like,,, she's basically here to rap about women and sex like
she a whole scary gay

Offline Hanahaki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 10:58:09 PM »
tracking w/the god of unrequited love
-- not giving him a fc like sally, geraldine, death and adra; i have others but a bitch ain't remember them
花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)
/ probably think of an original name maybe either chinese or japanese

Offline Shìzé

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 11:04:35 PM »
士澤 / tracking with the asiatic lion spirit shi
also i know their fc is giriboy but,, i'm really into this not giving my characters fc and making their appearances myself and likei might? do that? for both lion boy and silver girl because i just feel like giri and cl just don't,, fit what i want them to be? it's difficult to explain anyway
- make another dump where i can write headcannons about each character
ROSE, THIS IS A FIELD WHERE WOLVES ARE ROAMING

I'LL BECOME A LION, I'LL BECOME A LION, I'LL BECOME A LION
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺my heart that won’t change like the mountains

Offline Zipper

• ❝ 111 110 101 ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2018, 12:04:33 PM »
Tracking with other dimensional angry emo babe
Zipper.exe
don't look now, we're branded, we're the black sheep