Author Topic: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡  (Read 8169 times)

Offline Mindaugas

• ❝ esti un monstru ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2018, 09:35:37 PM »
quick tracking with horror, the 300 year old half strzyga-hybrid

idea: first of all i should mention that most of this could be very graphic so you may need to ton the idea back just a little. so i guess i should begin by saying that horrorstories is not completely... mortal, no, they are what you could consider a half-breed the offspring of a mortal and something far darker. they are the unholy creation of a mortal man and a strzyga

mother: strzyga / doina β€” alive
father: mortal / viltautas laurinavičius β€” deceased

siblings:
1. darius laurinavičius / shallowgrave (shallow) β€” alive ♂
2. tomas laurinavičius / oblongbox (oblong) β€” alive ♂
3. eglė laurinavičius / pagangoddess (pagan) β€” alive ♀
4. gabija laurinavičius / folklore (lore) β€” alive *♀
5. radvilė laurinavičius / crimsonpeak (crimson) β€” alive ♀
6. gustautas laurinavičius / skeletondance (skeleton) β€” alive ♂
7. mindaugas laurinavičius / horrorstories (horror) β€” alive ☿
8. dominyka laurinavičius / sleepyhollow (sleepy) β€” alive ♀
9. jevgenij laurinavičius / killerking (king) β€” alive *♂
10. vaka laurinavičius  / blackwidow (widow) β€” alive ♀
11. liepa laurinavičius / threestrangers (three) β€” alive ⚨
12. ΕΎadminas laurinavičius / riverstyx (styx) β€” alive ♂

♂ male
*♂ transmale
♀ female
*♀ transfemale
⚨ genderless
☿ other

* in the distance, in the once-ler's voice: how edgy can i possibly be
Mindaugas, a lithuanian name meaing: to think much or remember much
go live it up, they say age is just a number
living proof of a theory; they keep getting older and dumber

Offline Carina

• ❝ argo navis ⸺ ❞
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓁
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 06:47:18 PM »
something i might do is just
use this for "storage and decor" and then make an entire other thread that describes the character so i don't have to do this bs with lyrics because thinking about doing it again makes me physically exhausted and i ain't even done shit yet
fuck Me

also track with constellation baby
i'm so high, my jumpsuit takes me so high
i'm flying from a fire, from nico and the niners

Offline Adrastair

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 12:50:03 AM »
reposting with adra because i can and also because i finally finished her profile tonight and i am damn proud of it, it fits her aesthetic so well i'm actually going to cry. also, before i forget, i need to go back and organize all her old information because she was originally created as an animal character and why it shouldn't be too hard to rewrite her information there are some things that will likely take a little time.
❝ I TOOK A KNIFE AND CUT OUT HER EYE ❞
I TOOK IT HOME AND WATCHED IT WITHER AND DIE, SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T SLIP HER A SMILE
A N D  T H A T ' S  W H Y  S H E  S L E E P S  W I T H  O N E  E Y E  O P E N

Offline Sablo

• ❝ malakhim ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 12:52:48 AM »
also reposting with sablo, another character whose profile i managed to finish tonight; it's a lot brighter than adra's, which, is good because sablo is a vaguely happy character and if i ever find a sad imagine of ryan i'm gonna set the world on fire. there is a lot i still have to figure out with sablo, although a lot of it is mostly just figuring him out personality wise and his relationship with foras and foras's son.
.  .  .  HERE'S THE BAD NEWS FOR THE ( SINNERS )
& THE  S O L A C E  FOR THE SAINTS ⸺⸺⸺

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 02:45:03 PM »
testing

Offline Johnathan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 11:40:38 PM »
john john johnny!

Offline Fourteen

• ❝ victimized ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2018, 10:33:08 PM »
testing

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2018, 10:45:28 PM »
TO DO LIST, FROM HERE

• finish editing up kholat's profile (i.e. find a new profile picture — leave signature) and finish writing about his character and post what we know, which, is mostly about his life after the "death cure". don't start explaining his past, mostly because i need to figure out past mysteries that would match up with his timeline and make sense with his character. so, just write down all known information on his experiences and sort of relationships with the rest of the mystery gang as best you can.
  • finish adrastair's profile
  • finish/remake sablo's profile (possibly find a better icon, that one patch of white near ryan's shoulder is driving me absolutely insane and i have to change the picture) and maybe clean up the signature it looks too... clunky?
  • start working on fourteen's profile, you're the most excited about his character.
  • start working on arti's profile
  • start working on horror's profile
  • start working on maggot's profile

remake list after this is done

Offline Kholat

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 11:49:07 PM »
POSTING THIS HERE WHILE I WORK ON IT / i'll likely add a small aesthetic — images with it when i finish with the whole thing but i'm not sure. i like the simple appearance but pictures are nice too. right now i'm going to work on his profile and probably adra because after sporus's tags i'm super fucking burnt out from writing right now but i leave this in my drafts i'm always unmotivated to work on it and at least now i can add as i think

Spoiler: show
KHOLAT SYAKHL

— it is very difficult to explain what exactly kholat is, simply because there is no correct way to explain it; kholat stands between life and death, existence and nothing, this world and the void.

he is a manifestation as much as he is a being, created into a soldier energy mass from

he does not have a soul, it is unclear where it went but it is likely that during the experiments that created kholat that the soul of anton was destroyed.

he is the productive of man playing god, of what happens when you try to "cure" death.

— he was born as anton pavelovich kuznetsov in what was then known as the empire of russia on february 17th, 1887; twenty-seven years later he became one of the first russian soldiers to enter world war one offensively as a soldier under general alexander samsonov in the second russian army (august of 1914). the second russian army failed miserably in their fight against general hindenburg and the eighth german army, resulting in the loss of east prussia; anton was one of only ten thousand individuals who were able to escape the onslaught of german forces. he spent much of his time as a smaller guard in saint petersburg before being transferred as reinforcements to warsaw, poland on march 18th, 1915 to help keep the german forces out of poland. at this time he was far from the front lines but on july 20th, 1915 he and a group of other russian soldiers were moved to the north of warsaw to a russian fortress named novo-georgievsk to support troops expecting a coming battle; however, the german tenth and niemen troops were planning to surround the fortress and in late july of 1915 the russians chose to defend their fortress from german troops which caused nearly 90,000 russian casualties. one, of which, was anton himself.

— during the russian's retreat from the fortress many of the bodies of the deceased were collected and hauled out of poland and back towards russia; there is very little information on who ordered the soldiers to do so, although it was suspected that

by august 2nd, 1915 the bodies of nearly six hundred russian soldiers and fifty-six german soldiers had been dragged from warsaw to grodno

there only three hundred of the russian soldiers and thirteen german soldiers were preserved in a trucks of ice and driven back towards moscow. kazan - perm, up towards the ural mountain range (around kholat mountain/near dytlov pass)

"the death cure"
"Лечение смерти"

— while he is a victim, kholat deserves no pity from any man as he is not someone

NANYA the first immortal being he met after

CECIL

FUMINSHO

⸺ i ought to be thy adam
but i am rather the fallen angel ⸺⸺
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Offline Adrastair

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 11:56:52 PM »

I TOOK IT HOME AND WATCHED IT WITHER AND DIE, SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T SLIP HER A SMILE

A  N  D   T  H  A  T  '  S    W  H  Y   S  H  E    S  L  E  E  P  S   W  I  T  H   O  N  E    E  Y  E    O  P  E  N
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:27:27 AM by ADRASTAIR »

Offline Artificiallove

• ❝ homo machina ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 12:28:07 AM »
trick track with the robot of love

Offline Sylas

• [ ✧ *:・゚| VIVUS ]
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝑜𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 03:36:51 AM »
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME HIS FUCKIN PROFILE BECAUSE CONNOR WAS TAKEN
FUCK MY LIFE
do i just
do i just name him connor anderson?
CONNOR A.
ANDERSON
CONNOR
RK800
(tbh, i might rename him to jericho because i think it hits a lot closer to home + connor was never going to be his name i just needed a place filler while i work on the android detective character)
i mean like. i love jericho?

fuckin shIT
i also made this subaccount on the wrong. fucking. account.
i got too excited fuck my life .^.

anywaY

someone: detroit become human is a shit game
me: say that to my fuckin face

kara? a goddess.
alice? an angel.
luther? A Dad.
markus? a hero.
connor? my son.
hank? best dad.
north? fuckin kickass.

EVERY FUCKIN CHARACTER IN THE GAME BESIDES LEO BECAUSE FUCK LEO AND WHATEVER THAT ONE DUDES NAME WAS ZEL SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK AND TODD, TODD CAN DIE? MY CHILDREN.
i finally finished the game tonight at 3am
it took me long enough but i just
i got all of them to survive and hank didn't shoot himself and like connor isn't a machine and theY CAN ALL LIVE HAPPILY AND I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I GOT THE BEST ENDING I TRIED SO FUCKING HARD

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:39:58 AM by CONNOR RK800 »
ELEVATE THE HEADSTRONG DEAD LONG HALO —-._ ✧

Offline Sylas

• [ ✧ *:・゚| VIVUS ]
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝑜𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2018, 03:42:00 AM »
also noting that
i will play all the connors

gotta make a whole ass new profile for this motherfucker because i'm a dumbbitch
okay it's fixed and also
just
[email protected] is ironic what the fuck @ the world
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:46:48 AM by CONNOR RK800 »
ELEVATE THE HEADSTRONG DEAD LONG HALO —-._ ✧

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2018, 03:59:55 AM »
  • work on ujin's profile
  • work on the apocalypse explosive lesbian, i.e. boomboom girl; i should come up with a better name for her.
  • maybe go see what you can do with narnia?
  • finish writing sporus's introduction
  • finish something for the offshore

NOTES FOR JERICHO/CONNOR/RK800

• agender, androids are not, after all, conformed to the general norms of human gender; throughout the game it's common for people and androids alike to refer to each other as it/its save for a select few of them. that meaning that jericho is going to be agender and go by he/him or it/its but regards themselves as more of an object.
  • the difference between them and arti is that arti is a cyborg, with the heart of an actual human child keeping him alive but connor is a full android, often regarding themselves as nothing more than a machine. that's another difference, arti was designed to learn to be human, jeri has no desire to be human but often finds itself feeling more and more than it should and, you know, it's driving it crazy.

Offline Mindaugas

• ❝ esti un monstru ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2018, 01:18:41 AM »
testing again
also note: i'll delete all these testing posts when i finish everything for the character and from then on if i post on here with that account it will purely be to explain or expand upon a topic relating to the character
go live it up, they say age is just a number
living proof of a theory; they keep getting older and dumber