Author Topic: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡  (Read 7155 times)

Offline Sukeyo

• ❝ 非人道的な ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⌠ JENNY, TAKE MY HAND — SUBACCOUNT STORAGE ⌡
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 01:30:45 AM »
ooooof sukeyo the ghoul girl
aka widow / the black widow / spider-bitch
" c h a m p i o n "

Offline Sylas

• [ ✧ *:・゚| VIVUS ]
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓇𝑜𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2018, 11:24:45 PM »
i changed its name to sylas because a.) i love this name b.) i decided that instead of connor my rk800 is going to be another variation; possibly even a better version of rk900 aka not a piece of shit that replaces connor kind of model.
ELEVATE THE HEADSTRONG DEAD LONG HALO —-._ ✧

Offline Adrastair

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2018, 01:04:00 AM »
i realized adra is probably the closest character i have to a femme fatale except for the fact she's really fuckin ugly

like i'm talkin,,, half of her face is just skull and she's a witch so she's like
not pretty
and i love her for it
❝ I TOOK A KNIFE AND CUT OUT HER EYE ❞
I TOOK IT HOME AND WATCHED IT WITHER AND DIE, SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T SLIP HER A SMILE
A N D  T H A T ' S  W H Y  S H E  S L E E P S  W I T H  O N E  E Y E  O P E N

Offline Nightwing

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2018, 05:14:30 PM »
me, putting adra in a tnw group: i'm gonna burn this entire place down. and then make a sandwhich with my bird.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 01:20:41 AM »
character idea: queen of the occult, basically almost like a constantine character but... i don't know, fix them up a little bit? i love the idea of having a character that hunts down the supernatural, is close with priests and the vatican and is just generally a little shit with an alcohol problem like drunk at 7am kind of problem because they struggle to deal with basically anything. likely fucked up badly?

Offline Historian

• ❝ salmat qaqqadi ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2018, 06:11:16 PM »
testing with la'um aka the historian
born in 3200 bce
remember: apogender any or he/they/it/xe.
asexual | sapioromantic | ( monogamous? )
Spoiler: show
☀ la'um currently struggles with ocd, in an almost severe case as his symptoms continue to get worse as time goes on and he doesn't ever seem to be getting any relief from them. currently, some of the biggest things that la'um seems to obsess over are currently perfectionism and remembrance; he gets extremely upset if he feels as if something is not put in the correct way he needs it to be in and he was this paralyzing fear that if he is not careful he could very well forget something that is truly important. la'um tends to hoard anything and everything for fear that one day it will be important for something and he will not have it, he doesn't like the thought of forgetting and leaves notes upon notes for himself and despite how he may sound he tries his very best to ensure tidiness and cleanliness in all of his organizational ways as he has the space to do so.
☀ la'um has also been diagnosed with tourette's, which is an uncontrollable spasm of one's vocal or motor skills which show themselves in things called "tics". la'um has suffered this from birth and most of those around him have learned to accept and ignore his uncontrollable spasms and outbursts, which, he is incredibly grateful for. as of now there are three vocal tics that seem to be the most common for la'um these including, but not limited to: screaming, tching, and repeated saying "no stop" - there are others but these seem to be the ones that usually if not always appear. there are countless motor tics and some often appear randomly when they have seemingly been dormant for years but there are two motor tics that seem to be incredibly common for la'um, those including: a twitching of the head and shoulders and the relentless pounding of his foot. now, like many people this is usually constant with either long separated breaks before ticing again or breaks when one is concentrated - which helps someone like him who so desperately needs to stay focused to do his job.
☀ la'um also has a minor stutter - nothing ridiculous as stuttering over every word and he is by no means a shy person but it is an uncontrollable stutter that often affects his sharp ts and, sometimes, he has issues with the combination th; he often repeats the word or the letter until he manages to get it out and then continues on with his sentences with little trouble.
☀ la'um is considered the guardian of knowledge and the savior and protector of the the great library of alexandria; he took control of the library after the burning in 48 BCE when most people believed the library to be a lost cause. la'um managed to preserve the library and for nearly 400 years he spent moving the entire library with the help of his powers and various slaves he was gifted by cleopatra vii for the assistance in the battle against ptolemy xiii of egypt and queen arsinoe iv. he was meant to rebuild the library and to return it to the once great place of knowledge it once was. he now guards it and stores all the knowledge he has gathered through his thousands of years of life - it is where all important information of the world is kept and where la'um calls home.
☀ la'um has served hundreds of thousands of people in places all over the world and has documented all of history as he has seen it or has he has collected it from people; most, if everything, important that has ever gone missing is being held within the walls of the great library under the protection of la'um. he collects as much as he can to store it as to ensure that he can write about, categorize, and properly store it so it will stand the test of time. now, understand, the library of alexandria is massive and over thousands of years la'um as built quite the collection of priceless artifacts and he will never, ever reveal this place in fear greedy people will mistreat these valuable works.
☀ la'um isn't just "immortal" and these is only one way he has been able to live as long as he has and that is because he adds the souls of the most intelligent people in an era onto his tiny, trashed soul so that he may continue to collect and preserve the information as time goes on. he he absorbs the soul of these famous intelligent people the information and skills that they had are added on to his own and it as if they where his all along - it was a design created by enki to help him learn as much as he possibly can.

— fluent in all known languages
— figure out why they are immortal; the original idea had something to do with the goddess enki but i don't think i'm very fond of that idea? honestly, i might make it to where la'um themselves was the person who created a written script in the first place and because of that he was gifted immortality (which isn't really immortality i suppose?)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:46:09 PM by HISTORIAN »
"what are you?"
"i don't know, a cryptid probably."

Offline Death

• ❝ ultima debitum ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
testing death + i just
deleted death's old profile because :/
it didn't have a lot of posts so it wasn't worth keeping on my main SO
here we are c:
the truest drama queen

Offline Nightwing

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 10:03:24 PM »
name·here
/pronunciation/
  • actual name meaning here
  • small character meaning or definition

「 FULL NAME GOES HERE 」 then their HISTORY goes here, like, explain the character? talk about their past more, what makes them them

WORK IN PROGRESS

- this is going to be a bio once i figure out how to fucking,,, format it i suppose

- basic information about the character

- appearance or something

- personality or something

- history or something

- headcannons

Spoiler: theme music • show
SONG NAME by ARTIST
then the lyrics / will go here / formatted like this.

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2018, 10:51:29 PM »
bumping this and also just.
i wanna make an Aesthetic bio
but i don't know what the FUCK to do

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2018, 11:07:25 PM »
mitch: are you a top or a bottom?
maggot: i'm a threat

mitch: are you the big spoon or the little spoon?
maggot: i'm a fucking knife

for future use
also? develop mitch i.e. find him a better name and Explain his relationship with maggot because he's not really mags's handler? but he works as such? AHH it's difficult to explain but i thought of these and i wanted to save them

Offline Maggot

• [ ♞:・゚— assassin ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2018, 06:25:45 PM »
retesting and also finally editing their profile because
why not??

note: i want to use masculine pronouns for them a lot? however, i see them as agender/non-binary but born female yet has no sense of gender roles and because of this i might just say [any pronouns] or pronouns used in specific situation.

ahh! they're confusing as fuck but also
they probably look bomb as shit in a red dress what is Up

— black hair + blue eyes
— dfab; non-binary, gender neutral (they grew up... without gender)
— asexual and sexually repulsed? sort of. their father would beat them for having sexual fantasies or general things that children go through and thus maggot is afraid of any and all sexual situations. not repulsed but more... they associate feeling sexually with pain and can panic when they're attracted to someone in that manner.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 07:41:10 PM by MAGGOT »
daddy once told me &&
"put it between their eyes."

Offline Nightwing

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2018, 12:42:51 AM »
new testing

tbh i miss? bts? i haven't like. listened to them At All lately
like not since fuckin... daydream which was. literally just hoseok

so. to fight myself. i'm gonna work on cyril and zipper
which then means
— i have to redesign some of cyril's mannerisms (study abuse survivors! this is important!) and work on his relationship with his family and possibly go more in depth about his fear of water + love of photography / which, now that i think about it doesn't really fit him? i mean... it does but also i want to find something else because photography just seems like the go-to answer and i need to just figure something else out. OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE WORKED AT AN AQUARIUM, he's struggling with a lot of things and being around a lot of people likely stresses him out and maybe he wanted to be a marine biologist before everything happened so while he is Terrified of the water he still just... he loves it. he always wanted to be around the water and even if now that he has all these memories he just can't let go.
— design zipper's realm and his being trapped in the "other-side" for almost (possibly 10 millenia?) and why he feels like the outcast or why he's hunting down his friends and killing them off one by one for leaving him. he has severe issues and during that time in the other-side he was alone. he was alone for so fucking long like just... FUCK my good boy :C

Offline Zipper

• ❝ 111 110 101 ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2018, 12:43:54 AM »
retrack
don't look now, we're branded, we're the black sheep
sewn apart and siamese ⸺ the black sheep ; the shadows wait

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2018, 12:05:40 AM »
i have too many characters and i want to die .^.

things i have to work on for world building —
darisam and death's relationship; how does darisam exist with god? they are basically nothing and everything, something. they were the ones who had the universe come together (all dimensions etc. and basically created the darkness and the light) and are the ones known for creating and destroying new worlds/universe as they see fit in order to find meaning beyond what they've experienced; something that they feel has purpose and shouldn't be destroyed.

with zipper's universe i could potentially tie it to darisam as his and his friend's home was destroyed which caused them to have to move dimensions of where he was caught in the "in-between" or "other-world" the emptiness between dimensions that keeps them from blending together. which leads to me having to explain why there is the in-between and while people who get stuck there rarely come out or are rarely found because falling in the in-between means you are literally suspended between dimensions—unable to go back, unable to move forwards. time does not exist in this place... nothing exists in this place. it's just blackness.

what exactly IS kholat? he's a manifestation of anger and hatred and revenge who exists outside of what we know of life and death. he is separate from deities and demons, he is pure energy yet lacks a soul but isn't... soulless? if that even makes any sense. i could explain it as more of his soul imploding in on itself and forming a vortex or void that created him and the fact he is pure energy is simply what remains of his shattered soul. oh, with that it could also mean that parts of anton are still present, still tangible because while his soul was destroyed kholat uses that matter to build himself which means anton isn't dead yet is not alive.

HOW DID DANIEL BECOME IMMORTAL! i still have no way to explain this and it's bugging me because i don't want to use the original idea of witches because it doesn't make much sense. i can't use deal (adrastair) and i can't use curse (hanahaki)... i could possibly use something with his friendships? that was a biggest reason he was made in the first place, a big friend plot and i really want to stick with that. which, shit, would daniel know who la'um is? i could be that person and come up with the idea of la'um gifting daniel the soul of a wiseman to keep him alive but i don't really like that because that doesn't seem like daniel. danny, how are you still alive you piece of shit. HOLY SHIT, okay, so, there is a thing in christan mythology where a man taunted jesus by throwing his shoe at him on his way to be crucified and basically what happened was—

Realizing what had transpired, the man took the name Joseph, converted to Christianity, and was baptized shortly afterward. However, the curse did come with some harmful side effects. He wasn’t allowed to sit or rest at any time, except for a brief respite on Christmas. And every 100 years, he would get incurably sick and go into a fit for an indeterminate amount of time, after which he would return to the age of 30.

while obviously i want to take out the resting thing i really like the idea of daniel becoming immortal because he taunted jesus/god; which, is ironic because daniel is a heavily religious person but i believe that it's not out of reach for something to have done after having lived through a death camp. he screams and curses his lord for what he's done, blaming him for the suffering of innocent people and in turn is cursed to live until jesus's return to earth—never allowed to die by the hands of man (or anything else, really) and is just... suffering. he feels pain, he can die but is reawoken much like deadpool but in an even more painful way because he doesn't heal fast so every injury is agony.

Offline Pizui

• 死的心脏 | GEN Z WEEB
  • @tw1nkb0yz - he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2018, 12:15:05 AM »
owo's in here