Author Topic: MISSION TO MARS open, joining  (Read 150 times)

Offline armand.

• " BOTICELLI ANGEL "
    • View Profile
MISSION TO MARS open, joining
« on: May 09, 2018, 02:30:29 AM »
Life for Armand, so far, had proven to be quite interesting. Though, considering the state the world was in, the same was true for most anyone. Not that he would know -- he had grown up sheltered and conservatively, amongst a throng of strange outsiders. None of them were related, and truth be told, he wasn't sure where he came from before these people. They were the only life he knew. And while they were lavish and could be endearing, they guarded him from the 'modern' world -- if they knew anything of it, that was. Tales of an apocalypse brought on by a tired God, leaving only the damned to roam the Earth.

And so it was that was what Armand thought of himself as -- damned. It was his identifier for the majority of his life. He searched and searched for any rhyme or reason this all happened. At times, he came to accept his fate. He understood that he was meant to suffer on earth, and when he died, he'd suffer in hell. But other times, he'd fight vehemently against his fate; he spat on any show of religion, cursing God's name and anyone who believed in him.

Thus how his life went -- cycling between acceptance in the face of God to violent uprising against the construct of religion. It was a lot for a seventeen year old boy to be thinking about - his fate, his soul, eternal damnation. He was wise beyond his years, whether it from the way he was raised or just how he was born to be.

Armand left his home in search of what else was out there. He was on a quest for knowledge. He wanted - no, needed - to know more. He needed to know everything people of this planet had to offer, and then needed to know more. Why things were the way they were, if he had a soul, and if he did where it was destined to go, what was the meaning of it all. His life of luxury (or some semblance of it, considering the time and place) was behind him, and the whole world waited at his feet.

He took what he thought he needed -- clothes, food staples, knives. However, rations seemed to be running dangerously low after a few weeks of traveling on his own, and his hunting skills were far from adequate. He didn't even know what vegetation was safe to consume, he was so far from home. Still, this didn't deter him from searching. There would be the occasional sign of human life -- trash, clothes, broken tools -- which caused Armand's hopes to soar. He followed them, tracking down who he hoped would give him the answers he so desperately sought.

The boy was starting to feel a prick of unease as he wandered deeper and deeper into the jungle. Was there society within its depth? Did people live in the sweltering heat and thick humidity? It seemed incredulous. Yet he pushed on, determination ringing in his body, hoping that he'd find others before he was eaten by jaguars or other predatory animals.

The sun was beginning to set and Armand was preparing to find shelter in the rainforest for another night when the jungle opened. Shifting the bag on his shoulders, the redhead ventured further, breath caught in his throat when he saw the old facility. He rushed forward, almost tripping and falling on his face more than once. He slowed as he approached the withering barricades, unsure of himself now. What if these people were dangerous? What if there weren't any people and he was alone once more? He steadied himself before calling out,

"Hello?"

Spoiler: APEX PREDATOR -✧- tags • show
I'M JUST A GHOST IN A BLOOD MACHINE✧ general
NAME ; andrei amadeo armand
   - NICKNAMES ; armand. dislikes being called any other names
GENDER ; male
   - PRONOUNS ; he/him
SEXUALITY ; bisexual
AGE ; 17
   - BIRTHDAY ; january 13th
ALLIANCE ; northstar district
   - RANK ; member

A DIRTY IDEA BUT MY HEART STAYS CLEAN ✧ appearance
HEIGHT ; 4'11"
WEIGHT ; 80-90lbs - underweight
DESCRIPTION ; armand's soft face is framed by a long fringe of auburn curls. his skin is fair and soft, coated with a thin smattering of freckles across his nose, cheeks, and shoulders. he has round features, however the slavic blood in him points to a more angular bone structure. as he's underweight, his pale skin clings to his bones, making him appear rather gaunt. round, hazel eyes betray any emotion he's feeling, remaining almost always cold and calculative. he's of very short stature, almost bird-like with how tiny he is. he's a very attractive teenager, even if he doesn't seem to realize it.
CLOTHING ; while armand is attractive, he doesn't take much care in his physical appearance. he wears comfortable and casual clothes -- hoodies, joggers, tee shirts. he doesn't actively go out of his way to not look good, but it definitely isn't his top priority.

AND I KNOW YOU HATE IT THAT YOU LOVE ME, ✧ personality
POSITIVE ; passionate, smart, charming, curious
NEUTRAL ; calculative, proud, inquisitive, aloof, existential, philosophical, fickle, quick to change mindsets, religious
NEGATIVE ; manipulative, cold, poor impulse control, holds grudges, selfish
MBTI ; intp - "the logician"
TV TROPES ; face of an angel, mind of a demon, desperately looking for a purpose in life, fiery redhead
ALLIANCE ; chaotic neutral

BUT BABY WILL YOU HOLD ME? ✧ interaction + misc
DIFFICULTY LEVEL ; easy-medium
ATTACK IN ; #ff7f00
PM [iomedae] FOR PLOTS
OPEN TO ; nonviolent powerful
WILL CAPTURE ; WILL TORTURE ; WILL KILL
I THOUGHT THIS WOULD ALL WORK OUT AFTER AWHILE
now you're saying that i'm asking for too much attention ★
andrei amadeo armand he/him northstar district played by iomedae

Offline armand.

• " BOTICELLI ANGEL "