Author Topic: Take Me Back To The Night We Met // Private  (Read 2642 times)

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
Take Me Back To The Night We Met // Private
« on: May 09, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
// Trigger warning for mentions of death

The explosion at the Swiss base had been a shock to the whole world. The blast not only destroyed the base, but also Overwatch as a whole. After it happened, Overwatch had disbanded. Those who left became fugitives, hunted not only by the law, but by a group calling themselves Talon. One of their leaders, Reaper, seemed relentless on killing every single Overwatch member that had made it out alive.

And, the explosion had killed off their top commanders as well. Gabriel Reyes, Ana Amari, and Jack Morrison. At least, that's what the public now thought.

Jack Morrison was still very much alive. However, he had dropped that name entirely and had taken on a new persona. Soldier 76. The only thing that remained were scars that now littered Soldier's face he had received from the explosion at the base and the fight leading up to it. They acted as reminders of the past. One he wished he could forget entirely.

He became a vigilante, and had started his own personal mission. To find out what happened to Overwatch. What caused the explosion. What lead up to the downfall of it. He needed to know the truth. And he figured this Reaper guy held some answers. So he had been tracking down Talon and their movements.

AS it just so happened, he had finally tracked them down. Apparently they were doing a mission at some government base. And by the sounds of the gunshots, it didn't seem to be going well for them. Soldier frowned, taking his mask and visor, putting it on before grabbing his gun and heading in.

He stopped after a few minutes when he caught sight of a cloaked figure. That must be Reaper. And he seemed to be injured and outnumbered. Soldier narrowed his eyes. If that man died, he'd never have a chance to ask him about what happened.

Soldier readied his gun before firing at the oncoming people. Once all of them were killed, Soldier lowered his gun. A bullet had hit his mask, causing a chunk of it to go flying off, so his face was revealed now. Soldier cursed under his breath before turning to face Reaper.

"Are you alright?" Soldier asked, looking the other over.

J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Take Me Back To The Night We Met // Private
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:27:33 PM »
track for morning
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
(ok)

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 10:24:28 PM »
reaper looked up when he heard the voice of the man and hissed in pain. he held his side, staring up at him before realising who it was. "jack?" he growled.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 10:25:58 PM »
Jack looked the other over. He was silent for a moment before frowning. “This is no place to talk. Can you walk or not?” Jack asked. He didn’t really think much of the other knowing him since he was well known throughout the world. And Reaper seemed to know a lot about Overwatch.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 10:27:11 PM »
he hissed in pain. "youre still a dumb blond." he groaned and shook his head, shifting his legs slowly.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 10:30:38 PM »
Jack frowned, looking him over. “Fine. Where’s the rest of your group? I’ll go find them and bring them back to get you.” He said.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 10:31:41 PM »
he hissed. "i wouldn't be in this situation if i knew." he muttered and winced.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 10:34:40 PM »
Jack glanced over at Reaper. He looked the other over before glancing away to check their surroundings. They seemed safe for now. “...You seem to know a lot about me for me never to have met you before.” Jack murmured. He then moved over, starting to help Reaper out of the building. “...I hope you know you’re going to have a lot to pay for when the law finally gets you.” Jack muttered.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »
he growled and winced, hissing softly. "Cruzaré ese puente cuando llegue a él..." he mumbled.

/translation: ill cross that bridge when i get to it.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 05:18:42 AM »
Jack frowned, looking over at Reaper. He was silent for a moment before looking away. They soon found a safe spot. He then sat Reaper down, glancing him over. He soon found where Reaper was injured. Jack frowned. He didn’t exactly have anything with to help. He was about to move away when he suddenly felt someone shove him down onto his knees. He flinched, looking behind him. He spotted a younger woman standing there, a gun to his back. She had long brown hair with some purple highlights in it. Sombra.

“Don’t move of I’ll shoot.” She muttered. She glanced over at Reaper. “You’re hurt...Did this guy hurt you?” She asked. Jack looked around, seeing Doomfist and Widow also move over to them. And...Moira.

“....I’m not surprised to see you’ve sided with them, Moira.” Jack muttered. Moira stopped when she spotted Jack. Her eyes brows raised a bit, but she scoffed.

“Who else would I have sided with? Back in Overwatch you never let me do my work and you’ve tried to silence me. You threw me out. Is it any wonder why I turned to Talon? They offered me a place amongst their ranks and I can do my work in peace as long as I provide them support. That’s something you never allowed me to do.” She said.

“Because what you were doing, and probably still are, isn’t safe for testing, let alone even creating. You’ve done some pretty unethical things, Moira.” He said. Moira groaned, looking at Reaper.

“Can we just kill him and be done with it?” She asked.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:40:15 AM by Leafwing12 »

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 11:46:31 AM »
reaper growled. “no.” reaper stated. “i saved me, actually.” he sighed and winced. “noirs, just patch me up. sombar, put the gun away..”

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 11:48:44 AM »
Moira sighed. Sombra looked at Jack. "Heh. You really are going soft on us. You always said you wanted him dead the most. Now that he's here and cant't go anywhere, you want us to just let him go? Are you sure you're not feeling sentimental?" Sombra asked, looking at Reaper as she lowered the gun.

"That always has been your downfall." Moira said, moving over to Reaper as she started patching up the wound. Jack stared at them silently.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 11:51:41 AM »
he growled. “the fact that you guys think that i’d kill someone that just saved my life makes me want to pop a cap in you all.” he growled.

Offline Leafwing12

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2018, 11:55:21 AM »
"We have been killing Overwatch agents left and right. Yet its only now you're hesitating, Gabe." Doomfist said.

"Gabe?" Jack asked under his breath. He looked over at Reaper. Sombra chuckled.

"Oh you poor man. You never knew who you were actually hunting, did you?" Sombra asked. Jack fell silent, swallowing a bit. He then glanced away. She scoffed. "Get out of here then. I guess you're free to leave." She said.