Author Topic: BURY ME TILL I CONFESS / private  (Read 293 times)

Offline gone

• not you its me
  • never coming back
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
BURY ME TILL I CONFESS / private
« on: May 12, 2018, 09:09:26 AM »
Edward had his head lowered as he studied the table, his stomach rumbling as he awaited the food to be ready that the sweet little lady had made. He wasn't expecting to be here, with rival gangs and all, and he couldn't help but feel a bit cynical as he stroked his beard, dressed in suspenders and a white buttonup t-shirt. He could be using this time to get some money for his family, but hey, free food. He just hoped he could take some back to them.
sorry

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: BURY ME TILL I CONFESS / private
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 09:51:56 AM »
track till later
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
i am not a cool kid, i am coo-coo if you ask them

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 11:37:30 PM »
aaron hadn’t expected to the woman to invite him to lunch. the smell of ham and stuffing wafted from the kitchen made his stomach growl a bit loudly. he had put on his nicest shirt (a tan henley) and pants (a simple pair of jeans), and had gone straight to the woman’s house. he looked to the other man and blinked. “uh.. aaron..” he said and held out a hand to shake.

Offline gone

• not you its me
  • never coming back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 12:38:19 AM »
Edward looked up at a sudden approach. He felt somewhat startled - it wasn't all too often that people had enough interest in him to talk to him, so this was strange. But he took the hand to shake anyway, the shake somewhat stern and rough. "I'm Edward." He answered quickly.
sorry

Online puck

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 12:47:09 AM »
he smiled slightly and looked around. “it’s really nice that.. you know, no one is gunning each other down.” he stated and ran a hand through his hair. he would glance around and take in everything. this woman had the nicest house in the town, that much was obvious.