Author Topic: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD v.3  (Read 3667 times)

Offline vampyre

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD v.3
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2018, 12:23:36 PM »
<333 welcome to ND
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2018, 12:22:48 AM »
I have spent easily around 10 hours working on the beginnings of some bios for the Young Rogues folks and I'm not even done yet
I was gonna get the raid up today and respond to stuff but that's getting pushed back to tomorrow, I'm really sorry
idk if I'll be around much on Friday or Saturday, but if I get the chance to post I will. Sunday I should be active and back to normal
I'm really sorry, guys
I didn't think I'd get sucked into this or that it'd take this long
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧

Offline Max,

• Northstar District
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2018, 11:31:35 AM »
It's all good! I'm trying to let my muse levels for Max go up before I post some more w/ her!

Offline BOOTLES.

• ・゚: *✧
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 27, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »
hey guys, i've created a mass plotting/chatting thread for TNW as a whole! treat it as a regular group chat thread, but everyone from the TNW community can get involved! ^^
http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=18501.new#new
I'M ALL DRESSED UP WITH NOWHERE TO GO
覧覧 WALKING WITH A DEAD MAN OVER MY SHOULDER

「 beatles ♡ & classic rock queen & hover for information & hover for characters

Offline AUREATE

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 05, 2018, 09:02:43 PM »
gently sits down in this thread

hi i promise i haven't forgotten about my boy but can someone please kick me to make me post with him
EVER HAD A FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T GO ON? TRYING TO BE STRONG BUT GETTING WEAKER, CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAVING LOST YOUR WAY, FEELING DEFEATED. SAT STARING, COUNTING SPIRAL PATTERNS ON THE WALL. YOU WONDER IF YOUR LUCK IS EVER GONNA TURN AROUND, BUT, OH ﷽﷽﷽﷽
覧沫YOU NEED A LITTLE LIGHT TO GUIDE THE WAY   ]

INFORMATION  /  CHARACTERS  /  CONTACT  /  STORAGE THREAD  /  THEME ﷽﷽﷽﷽

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 05, 2018, 09:12:05 PM »
um
can I get you to post with him in a nonviolent manner please

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2018, 07:11:57 PM »
how's it going guys

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2018, 11:39:43 AM »
ok I had a couple lil ideas to throw out

the first is a plot for some internal conflict where someone suggests they raid TYR back but Marine refuses and talks about the moral differences between fighting back against children that were attacking them, and going out of their way to hunt down children
still, it seems very much like she's suddenly being soft on them and makes some people question her motives/loyalty (esp if it also becomes apparent that she has a history there, particularly with the Rogues' leader)

the second is choice awards. is anyone interested

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2018, 12:24:12 AM »
ok im gonna try and make a character and put them here but its not gonna be doc bc i had muse for him and then lost it
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
SO BOTTOMS UP, LETS FORGET TONIGHT

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2018, 12:38:44 AM »
excited to see what you come up with!
rip Doc

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 15, 2018, 01:26:19 AM »

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 15, 2018, 01:31:59 AM »
ooh v nice I like
handsome boi

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 15, 2018, 01:38:43 AM »
ikr hes such a cutie[/i]
hes actually a character from a book im writing or im gonna try and write

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 15, 2018, 01:45:26 AM »
oooh

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:47 AM »
ye ye its called "the great almighty" and its about a bunch of friends that are basically transported to this strange fantasy/scifi world and im v excited to do this