Author Topic: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD v.3  (Read 3905 times)

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD v.3
« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2018, 01:15:08 AM »
i have one (1) friend that is not my sister or kyle
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
SO BOTTOMS UP, LETS FORGET TONIGHT

Offline vampyre

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2018, 01:43:09 AM »
is it me
aren't we friends
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2018, 02:07:43 AM »
shit youre right
i guess i meant
friends that i can like physically speak to?? like voice chat? i have many online buddies but one person i can physically speak to lmao

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2018, 02:41:04 AM »
ohh yeah I getcha
happy hurts sometimes, oh, blame it on the monsters in my mind, oh, i've been getting better at slowly getting worse, oh, what's wrong with me when happy hurts? happy hurts, this on again, off again tempermental affection, for my darling depression is making me go mad, i hear there's a fine line between crazy and sad, but i can't tell the difference up close, there's a lot of us you know ill and undiagnosed, but i don't need a piece of paper to tell me what i already know, i'm not alright, for tonight, can we let that be alright? pick up the battle again in the morning light, and i'm fighting so hard to come out of the dark, trying to turn off the night, finally let in the light, trying to make my misery just a piece of my history, a little less victim, a little more victory 覧覧覧 覧 覧覧覧覧覧覧

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2018, 02:57:05 AM »
shes like
my only connection to the outside world
im a hermit
i rarely leave my house

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2018, 11:49:24 AM »
rip

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »
oh fuck y'all
I completely forgot the meeting on Sunday
*sweats profusely*
I promise there's gonna be a new meeting up this Sunday and we'll be doing lots of fun stuff

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2018, 09:24:16 PM »
lmao it痴 alright!

you, in the pranced plotting thread: i have muse-
me: PYRE? having MUSE? on this good christian role play site? blasphemy.

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2018, 09:26:02 PM »
shh don't call me out like this
that's so real oh my god all my muse is going to Cat

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 11, 2018, 01:34:26 AM »
sobs I was gonna post and make threads and then some stuff went down
I will tomorrow I promise y'all

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 11, 2018, 02:34:00 AM »
wait the site went down??

Offline trick-or-treedy

• Community Assistant
  • unironically likes nickelback
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2018, 02:35:45 AM »
nah she meant some shit hit the fan irl

++ take your time Pyre! you good sis <33
Spoiler: come at me coppers • show
hoot asked you yesterday

you are big boy
you're big boy
boogie woogie woogie
*finger guns*

joey loves you <3

Online pucktergeist

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • [ previously salem ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 11, 2018, 02:36:55 AM »
oh
im
im stupid i have no life outside the site oof

Offline trick-or-treedy

• Community Assistant
  • unironically likes nickelback
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 11, 2018, 02:37:48 AM »
oh
im
im stupid i have no life outside the site oof

my life in one post there you go
Spoiler: come at me coppers • show
hoot asked you yesterday

you are big boy
you're big boy
boogie woogie woogie
*finger guns*

joey loves you <3

Offline vampyre

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 11, 2018, 12:01:09 PM »
thanks guys <3