Author Topic: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL SHIPPING THREAD v.2  (Read 2036 times)

Offline NORTHSTAR

• *:・゚✧ welcome home
  • managed by truce.
    • View Profile
NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL SHIPPING THREAD v.2
« on: June 10, 2018, 07:33:51 PM »
Welcome to Northstar District's new shipping thread! Here you are free to talk about ships and plot relationships with your fellow roleplayers! Before we get to the fun, we've got a few rules in place to keep this enjoyable for everyone, and they are as follows:

Keep things PG-13, and don't mention any vulgar or sensitive topics you think might need a trigger warning. Asking for your friends' support is fine, but serious discussion should go to either pms or the support center.
Make sure to be inclusive! Don't skip over anyone and be sure to make people feel welcome. Try to reply to every post you can, and don't be afraid to hop into a conversation!
Don't spam the chat, double posts are fine here and there as long as you're not repeating yourself and have something new and important to say, and you're not posting for the sake of it or for bones.
Be kind to one another. Rudeness and passive aggression will NOT be tolerated.
If an argument begins, agree to disagree and move on.
Have fun!
managed and ran by truce.

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: NORTHSTAR'S OFFICIAL SHIPPING THREAD v.2
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 07:36:55 PM »
track
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline OZZY

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 07:45:31 PM »
track
ozzy w.  thirteen years. tags
Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done, lay your wearing head to rest, don't you cry no more                                                                                                                        

Offline merged stuff.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 12:29:51 PM »
track

Offline inactive characters

• hallowed be my name
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 08:31:56 PM »
track ohoho

Offline CHARACTER GRAVEYARD,

• Non-binary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
Track; crack ships w/ Max? o u o

Offline Wesley Woodrow

• Always wearing a hat/hood/sunglasses, anything to cover his eyes
  • played by: darky
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 05:30:39 PM »
Track! Wesley's not particularly romantically inclined right now, but I'm totally open for crack ships.

Maxley
...Mes
.........Wax
Wesley and Max have amazing ship names

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 05:55:50 PM »
Marine is,,, slightly hung up on her ex bUT I can't resist shipping

Marx
Maxine
Marmax/Maxmar

Marsley
Wesine
uhh
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo

Offline MAIKA

• beauty / @finny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 02:31:04 PM »
flings maika
YOU'D BRING GODS
TO THEIR KNEES DUMP

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 02:41:48 PM »
we've already shipped them before but I can't remember what exactly we decided their ship name is
smth sharp I know that

Online finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 02:42:29 PM »
was it
maikine
marika
i can't even remember
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 02:43:51 PM »
something
maybe I'll hunt it down later idk
but in any case
these girls are sharp

Online finny.

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 02:44:54 PM »
they out here
being sharp with their sharp names
you don't get thick skin

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »
they gonna use a throwing star if anyone looks at them wrong

Online finny.

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 02:52:11 PM »
honestly
how sick would that be
you don't get thick skin