Author Topic: WILDFIRE — JULY GATHERING  (Read 456 times)

Offline sparrowpaw.

• ・゚☆ / cosmic
  • @nasa / ・゚☆
    • View Profile
WILDFIRE — JULY GATHERING
« on: July 01, 2018, 07:08:19 PM »
cold, bright light turned the lush hollow a hundred different shades of silver as the full moon rose high in the sky, rustling leaves breaking the silence as a warm breeze moved them from their stasis. greenleaf was in full swing, anyone could see it plain and true. sparrowpaw watched, waiting in anticipation as all at once, the hollow was filled with shifting colours, cats of all clans streaming down its slopes and settling in the lush grass below. his leader gave the order, and suddenly he was there too, surrounded on every side by the rustling of pelts and murmuring of old friends, pawsteps moving across the clearing to catch up with someone else, the laughter of a new apprentice. all took place beneath a crystal clear sky, under the careful watch of starclan, and the light of the full moon.

the gathering had begun.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 07:09:30 PM by sparrowpaw. »
bound to each other's hearts *:・゚✧

Offline merged stuff

• [dead characters and testing]
    • View Profile
Re: WILDFIRE — JULY GATHERING
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:41:35 AM »
track bc wax cant exactly leave camp
AND NOW I SEE THE SUNLIGHT
I FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS

Offline CROOKEDMOUTH

• @PAROXYSM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 03:00:29 AM »
track for now

NO NEED FOR A LEADER — tags

Offline THORNTONGUE

• WindClan
  • cough syrup cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 03:15:41 AM »
The WindClan medicine cat was settled under Four Trees, his pale grey eyes staring out at the other groups. He knew many of their faces from previous gatherings, but it was odd being alone. He missed his mentor deeply, this would be his first gathering as a full medicine cat, and he felt slightly intimidated as he sat there, waiting for a leader to speak. It was so much easier when he was just around other medicine cats, he felt like all these cats were staring (well, they were, probably not at him) and judging. It was.. unsettling. Shifting his paws, Thorntongue peered up at the trees, wondering who'd decide to start.
BUT IN ALL CHAOS, THERE IS CALCULATION
WINDCLAN | 13 MOONS | SNARKY | ATTACK IN DARK GRAY | PM @CROWS TO PLOT

Offline STONESTAR

• 石雲 | WINDCLAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 10:56:08 PM »
This wasn't Stonecloud first gathering, but it would be his first with Hollowstar standing atop the Great Rock. The tom made his way through the clearing, flanking other members of WindClan at first only to split off from them when he past the Four Trees. He'd planned on using this gathering as a chance to teach his apprentice a few things about the other Clans before Mudgrub got his chance to tell him. With Ravenpaw nearby, the large warrior settled in his spot and struck conversation with a few ThunderClan warriors as he waited for the gathering to begin.
Is it the complex of the saint
that's keeping you so, so still?

Offline Tigerscar

• There's Madness Here
  • RiverClan
  • actually sheogorath
    • Male
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 01:44:47 PM »
TIGERSTAR -- TAGS
Another full moon, another gathering. "Step lively, RiverClan! Chins up! And remember, don't get too close to the other clanners here. You may one day meet them in battle. Oh, and if I catch ya givin' away secrets, I'll skin ya." Tigerstar promised, but while his tone was joking, the devious gleam in his fiery golden eyes said otherwise. Although, he supposed, RiverClan didn't have too many secrets in that moment, so it shouldn't really be a problem. His blazing, blistering gaze swept across the landscape ahead of him, taking in the four great oaks and the grand rock that rose above the heads of countless felines.

As he padded closer beneath the light of the pale full moon, he wondered how other cats would react to his presence. Stonestar, likely hostile, and him the same, and Hollowstar the opposite, friendly, perhaps, but he had no intentions of being overly warm. The RiverClan leader didn't want the other clans to know about the brief alliance that he and WindClan were apart of. It was none of their business. As for ShadowClan, he wasn't so sure. He had never met their leader, given that the two clans didn't share a border. In that moment, it was impossible to tell how they'd get along, but soon enough he'd find out.
thes code
alone the weight pushes him whispering
must have been out of his mind hover | tigerscar's tags | plot thread

Offline Stonestar.

• [ ・゚✦ / HOPEFUL ROMANCE ]
  • ThunderClan
  • [ @legiana / ・゚✦ ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 12:19:14 PM »

How is it that I've fallen in love with you? How can it hurt this much? Never before have I ever wanted someone this much. If I say I miss you about a thousand times, will it reach you? If I try crying and fussing, will you know my feelings?
waiting, waiting...
i fall asleep
His first gathering as a full-fledged leader, and Stonestar couldn't help but feel slightly nervous about how the other leader's would perceive him. He wanted to give off an aura of confidence and honor, one that would shout that Thunderclan wouldn't cause undo violence between clans, but they definitely weren't to be trifled with. He particularly wanted to direct this at Tigerstar, considering how hostile the other leader had been during their border patrol.

Despite his nervousness, he also felt the familiar thrum of excitement that he felt every time he got to go to a gathering, and he hoped that any new apprentices or warriors were also feeling the same excitement as him. As he padded into the lush hollow with his head held high, he gently called back at his clan, "Be sure to have fun and be respectful. Try not to cause any undo trouble, or Starclan will show its displeasure." Once he knew that the clan had heard him, and was spreading out over the bright land, he moved to head for the high rock where the leaders sat. Hopefully this gathering wouldn't be too stressful, as long as everyone played nice.
「 CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE SELF AWARE 」
STONESTAR & LEADER & 20 MOONS & THUNDERCLAN & TAGS

Offline CHERRY.

• RC WARRIOR | ✧・゚: *
  • ✧・゚: * | @NESSY
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 02:11:40 PM »
Cherryspark's fur was groomed, sleek and smooth to look like a healthy, well-fed Riverclanner to the other clans. But the tom's excitement led to his fur becoming ruffled, the fur along his hinds raising as he wove between his clanmates; his voice was one of the loudest, rising above them all with an enthusiastic: "Are we there yet?"

During the idle moments, when he wasn't spouting his excitement to a senior warrior, he wondered if Minnowpounce was here. If she was, would she say something to him?

The thought flew out of his mind when the Riverclanners paused at Four Tree's peak, allowing him a moment to peer down into the hollow. He beamed with excitement. Finally, Tigerstar padded on, leading them all down into the Gathering. He recognized Thunderclan and Windclan cats easily, as the scents from border patrols came to mind. Who would he talk too, first? He was reminded of Hollowstar's kind words with Tigerstar and so, he edged closer to the side where Windclan was settled.
I'm bursting like the 4th of July
—— CHERRYSPARK / LOUD RIVERCLAN WARRIOR / TAGS

Offline DARWIN

• he/him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »
INFO | Dappleberry padded forward, staying near to Tigerstar but not too close, and her ears perked as conversation stirred through her ears, her fur groomed down, and smelling of herb. The gathering for this moon should hopefully be peaceful, and she was curious what the other medicine cats might be up to. She blinked in surprise at Tigerstar's words, her mind sharp enough to consider that he wasn't joking, but she'd rather believe it was all in good humor. With a purr released in amusement, her sage green eyes searched curiously.

Spotting Thorntongue, she padded towards him, perhaps a bit too social of her, but she decided to sit right down next to him. "Greetings." She murmured quietly to him, dull green eyes glancing to him though her head faced forward. "Is your clan well?" The Riverclan medicine cat asked, hoping not to seem too intrusive or too friendly with another clan - which she probably did, but she already knew everyone in Riverclan. She might as well broaden her horizons in a gathering that was intended for peace.
AND I'LL BE HOLDING ONTO YOU!

Offline FIREWALKER.

• ShadowClan
  • @lycanthrope // Aphrodite
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 11:51:51 PM »

✧— track

❝ YOU MAKE ME THIRSTY ❞
[ FIREWALKER  /  SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR  /  TWENTY MOONS  /  BIO ]

Offline mudmask

• Shadowclan
  • @zenith
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 11:52:24 PM »
track
TELL ME WHAT YOUR WORST FEARS ARE
i bet they look a lot like mine

shadowclan - warrior - tom - thirty six moons - bio

Offline EBONYCLOUD

• Shadow Clan
  • bio link is in!
    • she/hers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »
track!
— I BET SHE COULD NEVER MAKE YOU CRY
'CUZ THE SCARS ON YOUR HEART ARE STILL MINE
ebonycloud / twenty-six moons / shadow clan /

Offline nightstar -☽

• ShadowClan
  • ic opinions — @hootowls
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »
—☽ This—this is it. Nightbreez—nightstar’s—first gathering as a leader, of—of all things. H-He hadn’t even gotten the chance to be a deputy for any gathering before this——he’s...he’s actually shadowclan’s leader now. It’s...it feels weird, in his stomach, as he guides his clan towards fourtrees.

With a deep inhale, Nightstar closes his eyes; he can hear the cats ahead chattering and murmuring to one another, talking about useless whatever. Opening his green hues, he flicks an ear, motioning for his clan to go ahead and enter the gathering. As for himself, he hesitates—this...this feels wrong to him, almost.

Fur prickling, he picks his way into the crowd, moving past the cats of riverclan and windclan and thunderclan; tentatively, he reaches the great rock, where past leaders have once sat. Bunching his shoulders, he stares up at it, before leaping upwards. Scrambling onto the rock, Nightstar sits in the spot where thistlestar has once sat before, and waits, his claws scratching against the smooth surface beneath him.
time seemed to say:
forget the world and its weight

Offline FIREWALKER.

• ShadowClan
  • @lycanthrope // Aphrodite
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »

✧— Firewalker couldn't contain the excitement bubbling inside his chest. It was his first gathering as an official warrior of shadowclan. He couldn't help but let out a purr of amusement at the thought of all the cats he was about to meet and chat with. Padding through the trees, he follows Nightstar closely, watching the new leaders every move. He's nervous, the tomcat thought to himself, flattening his ears slightly, Should I stay close to him to help him be more comfortable? Should I say something? But before Firewalker had the chance, they arrived at the clearing. Four large trees loomed above them as cats from all different walks of life gathered below in front of a great boulder. With the flick of his ear, Nightstar motions for the shadowclan cats to move forward and join the crowd. As he passes his leader, the orange tabby brushes his pelt against the tom, trying his best to give a comforting glance over his shoulder as he follows the rest of his clanmates.

Stars twinkled above as the cats sat patiently below the great rock, awaiting their leaders. Firewalker sat at the back of the pack, his tail wrapped delicately around his paws. His emerald gaze locked on the 4 leaders before him. He imagined what it must be like, to be one of them. Powerful, knowledgeable, knowing starclan guided your every move. Some day, he thought to himself, some day i'll be up there. I know I will.

❝ YOU MAKE ME THIRSTY ❞
[ FIREWALKER  /  SHADOWCLAN WARRIOR  /  TWENTY MOONS  /  BIO ]

Offline Keeekeeey

• Squish Sunsets
    • Female
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 11:47:13 AM »

SUNEYE

15 moons

WARRIOR

SHOOT ME DOWN, BUT I WONT FALL
So a meeting...
The former rogue looked about, following Stonestar's blue pelt with ease, though he doubted other's could easily see his black pelt in the night - a trait of his that he was always proud of as a rogue, now he wasn't so sure.
The tom sighed watching Stonestar as they walked. His leader seemed excited - any ol cat could tell you that - but there seemed to be something more? Perhaps the gathering was nerve-racking to the tom. It wasn't even Suneye's first gathering and he - an experienced warrior - felt nervous. He couldn't imagine what it would be like for a leader. The thought of all those eyes on you...Suneye's pelt prickled at the thought.
He tried to speed up to whisper something encouraging into the blue tom's ear, but the leader looked backward and told them to be good. Suneye smirked, assuming that this meant the tom was fine, and looked forward, slowing down his pace so he was once again behind the leader.
At the gathering, Suneye couldn't help but smile - not like he was stoic anyways. He spotted many cats here, none of whom he recognized, but a shadowclan tom caught his eye. Padding up to him, Suneye waved his tail in greeting.
"Hello! How's it going? I'm Suneye of Thunderclan, you are?"

interacting with : Firewalker

Spoiler:  information // 7/24 • show
★★★ //SUNEYE. 15 MOONS. BISEXUAL
— Thunder Clan. warrior. oocly created 7/26/17.
— ages real time. injuries are half-liquid/half-real time.
pinterest.

★★★ // NPC X NPC. ADOPTED BY NONE.
— ˝ of nothing. no crush. bisexual, may be demisexual. looking.

★★★ // black oriental short hair. 10/10 HEALTH.
— alethic build. long whiskers. tiny paws. canine teeth poke out like little vampire fangs. large ears.
— glossy pelt. large, bright amber eyes.
current injuries;; none
permanent injuries;; none.

★★★ // ISTJ - A. “THE LOGICIAN”. SLYTHERIN. IC OPINIONS.
— introverted. loves making new friends. selfish.
— hard to get close to and truly know. changes depending on whoes around.
— pulls lots of pranks. to much confedence
tropes;; chronic hero syndrome.
 believing their own lies.
strengths;; cheerful disposition. funny. introspective.
weaknesses;; sensitive. aloof. uncaring. selfish.

★★★ //  CAN POWER-PLAY PEACEFUL. 8/10 TRAINED.
— would rather fight than run. will not back off if provoked.
— training under no one.
— @keeekeeey when attacking for quick responces!
stats;; strength: 3/10. agility: 2/10. endurance: 3/10. accuracy: 1/10. luck: 1/10.