Author Topic: RPA ✨ NEW OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD  (Read 9159 times)

Offline RPA

• for official rpa business only
    • View Profile
RPA ✨ NEW OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD
« on: July 10, 2018, 08:59:29 PM »

WELCOME to the RPA, or roleplayers' association! We are a community of advanced roleplayers who get together to plot, make threads, built friendships, and overall just form a warm community! Most all of our roleplays here circulate around humans, but since our new board, we're venturing out into main game and any genre you'd like on Bearbones!
Originally created in 2014 by Einin, we have been around for a while, with 60+ previous members. Previously, the RPA was managed under three honorary people, Einin, Kii, and Felix. Sadly, a large amount of the RPA members left along with the 100+ FF members due to the site's drama. The community took a hard, sudden hit and became terribly inactive. Einin has shifted the responsibility of maintaining this community to eskie, where she began the start of the new generation of RPA. Due to the clique issues that have been around and the loss of activity, the RPA has been gradually going down.
As of July 2018, the RPA has been inactive for a few months now with only a few straggler posts here and there. I'm here now to try and get the RPA back to what it once was - a place for everyone to feel included and to go when they need a safe place to be.

OUR MEMBERS include the following. just let me know if you don't see your name and i'll add you!

MEMBERS:
Spoiler: show

finny
lynn
crows

TO JOIN applications had been basically the only way to join the RPA since it had started. I've decided to officially put an end to having to send in an application to join us, as it can be a way to have people nervous to join us. I personally don't want that, I don't want someone to feel as if they aren't good enough to join us because everyone is. This is a welcoming place.
So from now on, there are no applications. If you want to join us, then just pop in and introduce yourself! Everyone is accepted here and no one will be turned down.

RULES are listed below. Have any concerns or any issues you need to report about another member? Simply PM this account to get it sorted out!
- Any past or recent plagiarism of any member of RPA will result in you being removed from the group.
- Harassment, repetitive rudeness, or anything of the sort towards a RPA member will result in you being banned from RPA.
- Please remember to be inclusive of new members. Welcome them into the group- don't ignore anyone! We want a fun, inclusive community here. If you need clarification on cliques, refer to this thread.
- If you would like to report unwelcoming behavior, please message the RPA account. If you have have continually ignored other members or broken rules, you may receive a PM.

With the help of others, I have great new ideas that I think would help bring the RPA back and be more inclusive for everyone. I'm excited to see what the future brings and to get to know everyone better that would like to be a part of this community!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:05:10 PM by RPA »

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: RPA ✨ NEW OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 09:02:32 PM »
track
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »
dabs
DONT YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ALREADY?
❝ I'LL ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET ME ❞ ┊ ┊❝ CALL ME FRIEND , BUT KEEP ME CLOSER . ❞

AND I'LL CALL YOU WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER .  .  .

Offline finny.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »
ayyy hey wife
welcome to the party
you don't get thick skin

Offline crows

• Administrator
  • j'orvan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:40 PM »
rises from the grave
can't we be seventeen? info

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 09:05:57 PM »
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline finny.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 09:06:09 PM »
welcome back, sweet princes
you don't get thick skin

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 09:06:38 PM »
break me down, but i won't be imprisoned.
i hold my ground 'til my heart stops beatin'.

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 09:08:05 PM »
*smorch*
hey wife + crows >.>

+ hey everyone!
❝ I'LL ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET ME ❞ ┊ ┊❝ CALL ME FRIEND , BUT KEEP ME CLOSER . ❞

Offline finny.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 09:12:03 PM »
hi everyone!!
how are all of you?
you don't get thick skin

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 09:15:03 PM »
hey sweet peas !! <3

i'm ,, me (':
Dramatic and Lazy

how are ya'll ??

Offline finny.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »
that's a mood
except im just lazy

but im,, doing
you don't get thick skin

Offline marty

• 脳たりん
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 09:17:29 PM »
that's one Phat Mood

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 09:20:14 PM »

Offline art

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 09:33:07 PM »
[falls in] hello!