Author Topic: The Young Rogues TYR OFFICIAL CHATTING THREAD  (Read 895 times)

Offline eclecticism

• stay wild mood child
  • ThunderClan
  • formerly known as videnda
    • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: TYR OFFICIAL CHATTING THREAD
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 12:09:55 PM »
my characters usually are bi too bc yknow it’s esdy to play your identity
but then
sometimes they’re just like h
fuck that i’m GAY
and you just sit there wondering what happened
bury me, bury me to the sky
vid + 16 + discord
between the trees: a traditional warrior cats rpg
Spoiler: staff love • show
staff doesn't currently love vid
what is this nonsense of course we love you - Pyre

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 12:18:46 PM »
girls happened
or boys if it's a boy but I think you usually play girls
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline eclecticism

• stay wild mood child
  • ThunderClan
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »
true
and yeah i usually do although sometimes i’ll have a boy spell where i only have muse for broskis
vid + 16 + discord

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 01:12:44 PM »
I tend to rotate tbh
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline eclecticism

• stay wild mood child
  • ThunderClan
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »
it depends on the site too, on another site i’m on i only have muse for boys so far

but yesss agnes is coming together i’m excited
vid + 16 + discord

Offline AGNES

• the desperado
  • played by eclecticism
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 01:37:41 PM »
boom
a child
no
「 you see the sad in everything,
  a genius of love and loneliness 」
AGNES DESPEREAUX / 16 YEARS / THE YOUNG ROGUES

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
I love her

also guess what
it's Angie's eighteenth birthday today

Offline AGNES

• the desperado
  • played by eclecticism
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2018, 03:00:58 PM »
ohhh boy
let me in and we’ll have some fun bc agnes is just like
wait i can legally hate someone and kick them out of their own home? i’m so fuckin in
「 you see the sad in everything,
  a genius of love and loneliness 」
AGNES DESPEREAUX / 16 YEARS / THE YOUNG ROGUES

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »
well it's not really legal but here in TYR it's not only encouraged, you might literally have to

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2018, 05:02:33 PM »
Tracking + HELLO FINALLY I'm gonna try and put a character here!
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」
SO YOU CAN SAY LETTING GO IS EASY

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2018, 08:00:14 PM »
eyy I'm excited to see them tgfhnj
ik you don't like joining threads so? hmu if you just wanna skip over that

Offline cimelia

• formerly inny
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2018, 12:02:01 PM »
So uh hi
Spoiler: staff <33 • show
tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls. even tho theyre mean n ungrateful abt my badges
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2018, 02:34:05 PM »
Hi Inny!

AND HI EVERYONE ELSE I'M GONNA JOIN HERE WITH MY BOY ROY AS SOON AS I GET SETTLED IN W TYD AND VAL!
「 CRUSHED WHAT YOU'RE HOLDING. 」

Offline cimelia

• formerly inny
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2018, 04:12:48 PM »
I might join with a new boy
Spoiler: staff <33 • show
tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2018, 04:01:19 PM »
Hey guys! I haven't been able to keep up here lately and because of that and a few other things, my own personal drive to keep this going as a boarded group has diminished significantly, even if I was active enough to deserve it. Therefore all the threads will be given prefixes and moved to the appropriate loner lands boards. You guys are still free to roleplay, I'll still respond to stuff when I'm up for it and this is hardly the end of the Young Rogues. If you'd like, you can read the official announcement on it here.