Author Topic: happy || dump  (Read 1636 times)

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
happy || dump
« on: July 31, 2018, 07:12:13 PM »
screams in spanish
TO REALIZE THE HAND OF LIFE IS REACHING OUT
*:・゚✦TO RID ME OF MY PRIDE, I CALL ALLEGIANCE TO MYSELF

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: happy || dump
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 07:21:42 PM »
jasper bae ahn-jong

⇁ f.c lee soo-hyuk
   ⇁ hacker man
   ⇁ hides out in abandoned places, skips from town to town
   ⇁ decently tall at 6'0
   ⇁ weakling that can barely carry his laptop
   ⇁ omg wolf man too
   ⇁ lycan that only shifts during winters and every other full moon during warm weather
   ⇁ mom friend or satan, depends
   ⇁ loves to work in the kitchen and eat
   ⇁ bulimia nerviosa & mild anxiety
   ⇁ taurus, born on the 26th of april
   ⇁ half blind in his right eye, was in a car accident that took his parents
   ⇁ lived with his aunt until he was fifteen then ran away
   ⇁ cuts and burns
   ⇁ bisexual/biromantic
   ⇁ will screech if touched

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:29:25 PM »
sylvester yoon-minho

⇁ f.c bang yong-guk
   ⇁ lil' thug
   ⇁ not so little, bit chubby and muscular
   ⇁ also stands around 5'11
   ⇁ pack animal, only functions with a group
   ⇁ vulnerable when alone
   ⇁ ptsd and manic depression
   ⇁ abuses substances
   ⇁ pansexual/panromantic
   ⇁ was raised by a street gang
   ⇁ mom left when dad was killed
   ⇁ broken mentally, has mind of a child
   ⇁ when put under a huge amount of pressure, he panics and spaces/blacks out
   ⇁ fights like his life depends on it, and he plans on surviving
   ⇁ easily excited
   ⇁ can't drive, don't let him drive. or cook
   ⇁ fluent in spanish, english and korean

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
josephine esperanza moon

[transfer more h.c]

⇁ f.c lydia graham
   ⇁ gay!
   ⇁ magic oooo
   ⇁ sprites! or something follow her!
   ⇁ feathered drake named anastasia but is nicknamed fuzz buzz
   ⇁ is half mexican
   ⇁ can't...speak spanish very well
   ⇁ bruja! (witch!)
   ⇁ self-teaching, learns quickly
   ⇁ lunar cycles
   ⇁ little marks on her cheeks are her 'magic marks' they appear when preforming magic
   ⇁ 5'8
   ⇁ dances cumbia

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »

jasper ahnjong
seventh year
ravenclaw
a
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. suspendisse feugiat, lectus id pretium lacinia, nunc velit rhoncus risus, vitae accumsan sem elit nec quam. aenean finibus massa a augue placerat malesuada. aliquam erat volutpat. sed et lorem nunc. proin ultrices, neque nec maximus malesuada, mi lectus finibus urna, ac vestibulum nibh metus ut erat. nunc feugiat, nunc sit amet congue blandit, lacus enim pharetra nisi, at fringilla tortor sapien eget mauris. vestibulum vel ultrices felis. fusce vitae tristique urna. ut iaculis egestas felis, ut porta dolor feugiat eget. quisque consectetur luctus placerat.

fusce rhoncus gravida sem eu auctor. pellentesque in dolor tincidunt, tempus enim et, tristique mi. quisque dolor velit, euismod non mattis et, ornare vitae purus. curabitur semper ornare interdum. sed nec diam metus. etiam dignissim quam ut sem mollis semper. nulla facilisi. quisque luctus porttitor quam non feugiat. maecenas sem turpis, accumsan a sollicitudin at, sagittis vitae orci. donec eget pharetra velit. vivamus nec lectus eget ante volutpat consectetur at in ante.

aliquam sodales id nisi non aliquet. mauris eu congue magna, nec cursus magna. nam porttitor eros id fringilla molestie. suspendisse vel tincidunt nunc, a eleifend neque. pellentesque interdum vel ex ac feugiat. aliquam condimentum fringilla ex at efficitur. proin faucibus malesuada dignissim. donec cursus felis nec rutrum semper. maecenas sit amet risus eu mi consequat iaculis. integer eu magna purus. donec suscipit odio quis nulla tincidunt, eu placerat magna scelerisque. nam vitae sapien ac tellus suscipit dignissim. nam imperdiet quis magna ut scelerisque. nunc efficitur nibh vitae risus pulvinar, nec aliquam turpis bibendum.

Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
[center][div style=" background: white; width: 400px; min-height: 500px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 13px; padding-right: 13px; padding-bottom: 20px"]
[hr]
[table]
[tr]
[td][div style=" background: white; width: 200px; height: 122px; font-family: raleway; text-align: right; font-size: 13pt; color: black; padding-top: 20px; margin-left: -20px"][i]jasper ahnjong
seventh year
ravenclaw
[/i][/div][/td]
[td][div style=" background: white; width: 10px; height: 100px; padding: 8px; color: transparent"]a[/div][/td]
[td][div style=" background: white; width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 8px; border: 1px solid black;"][img width=100 height=100]https://pa1.narvii.com/6177/69db37138f2abefda92c5090794a4be560d301dc_hq.gif[/img][/div][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[div style=" background: white; width: 370px; min-height: 500px; margin-top: -6px; padding-left: 13px; padding-right: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: raleway; font-size: 9pt; color: black"]

TEXTHERE

[/div][hr][/div]

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2018, 02:21:33 AM »

Alexi ;; Always down to play video games with him; he's a good sport. Loves listening to him talk cause damn is he a sucker for accents. Admires his beauty all the time, asks for advice to look as handsome as him. Also jokingly asks for dating advice cause he's never really had luck in that field. Accidentally called him dad once and disappeared for weeks and now he can't look him in the eye anymore. Would definitely ask to be his workout buddy cause he needs to get his old bones working. Sometimes feels unworthy to be in his presence, but is put at ease quick cause he's such a cool guy.

Ringtone would be SexyBack. Would be too scared to ask for hugs.

Seb ;; The best hugger he's come across so far. Loves being around him, can always be put at ease with just his presence. Loves watching him work when and if he's able to, cause he finds it comforting to watch him work with clay. His go-to man when he's in the midst of a panic attack or is too stressed and needs a breather.  Shows up at his doorstep with or without warning, asking to be held, usually in tears. The only one he'd be comfortable with crying in front of and pays him back with food and goodies.
        Ringtone would be
Usha ;; Honestly, he's terrified of her. And that's why he likes her so much. She's the badass he wishes he could be, his idol. Shows up at her door with a crappy painting, asking to be praised cause he just wants this goddess to like him. Either calls her mom or auntie cause he finds it funny and he hasn't been killed yet, so he continues with it. Steals some of her food when he's able to and runs for the hills cause he's found himself in plenty of trouble with her before. Doesn't want another god to slay him. Calls for a truce by offering baskets and baskets of flowers, art supplies, food, and anything else she may like. Stays relatively calm around her, has a nice vibe to her. Finds any excuse to talk to her to try and melt any tension from previous encounters, wants to be on her good side. Would definitely ask for lessons to learn how to art.

Elisha ;; Likes being around her cause she's an animal lover and he's a dog-man. Perfect match! Laughs off any requests of him shifting for a picture, instead he teases her by morphing back and forth just in time to avoid the camera. Tries not to prank or tease her too much though. Loves watching movies with her cause she's such a cutie, he loves hearing her talk about marvel movies cause how excited she gets, even though he doesn't know about half the shit she says. Always up to listen to new theories about anything. Finds any excuse to have her write him something, loves her handwriting. Finds it easy to get lost in her eyes cause damn are they beautiful. Probably shows up on her door playing as an injured dog that needs to be fed treats and love.

Hira ;; Honestly loves her so much. She's the perfect friend to get in trouble with. Always asks her stupid questions about who she is and whether she could win a race with a cheetah, sonic, the flash, or even dash. Would 100% drop everything he's doing just to go out with her for food or to hit the town and look for trouble. Is always down to go on adventures anytime. Always tries to keep up with her, but by gods there's rarely any time he can actually keep to her pace. Leaves his windows unlocked for her in case she comes to visit. Calls her at ungodly hours just to ask for a ride.

Ray ;; He's such a shit but he's his shit, his bestest best friend who he likes to bully the most just cause he can. has his ringtone set to

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2018, 03:09:13 AM »

i've never really written one of these, haha, can you tell?

Alexi ;; Honestly still a bit unsure why this god of a man hangs with him? Finds him fascinating, always asking for beauty advice or any dating advice. His go-to man when he's confused with feelings and asks for help in any way. Would definitely ask to be his gym/workout buddy but is too lazy. Is always up to play video games with him, he's such a good sport. Loves listening to him talk cause damn is he a sucker for accents. Probably embarrassed himself in front of him at some point and disappeared for weeks and now he can't look him in the eye anymore.

Seb ;; The best cuddler he's met by far. Loves his company and being in his presence, never has bad thoughts when with him, which is why he likes being around him so much. Absolutely loves watching him work when and if he's able to. Sit him on a counter and he'll watch for hours, always muttering praises on his sculptures. Always texts him hearts and 'luv u boo' and goodnight and good-morning texts. Really loves this man, would die for him. 100% shows up for hugs whenever cause he knows he'll always receive them. Usually shows up in tears, unannounced, on his doorstep asking to be held cause he had another night terror. Gave him a key to his house just in case he disappeared again so he can go feed his pets.

Usha ;; Holy shit is he terrified of her. But still calls her mom or auntie cause he finds it funny and by gods he wishes she was his mom or aunt, she's the badass he admires the most. Loves being around her despite the constant feeling he's not fully approved by her. Shows up with a shitty art piece he worked all night on just for her approval, 100% would take up any lessons taught by her. Steals her food and pulls pranks on her and runs for the hills cause he's already gotten in enough trouble with her before. Doesn't need another god wanting to slay him. Calls for a truce by sending baskets on baskets on baskets of goodies. Would probably ask for a healthy meal to be made cause he can stomach so much frozen foods before he gets sick of it.

Eliana ;; Likes being around her cause she's an animal person and he's a dog-man--perfect match! Definitely teases her the most cause her reactions are pretty fun. Knows not to take it too far though, doesn't want to lose her trust or hurt her. Always laughs off any requests of his picture being taken as his dog-man figure. Absolutely loves watching watching movies or shows with her, she's so damn cute! Easily gets lost in her eyes, makes any excuse for her to write anything for him, also enjoys listening to her theories over movies he's never seen. Probably shows up on her doorstep as an injured animal that isn't really injured but just wants to be fed treats and love. Would fight for her, 100%.

Haris ;; He really loves this girl, by gods. She's the perfect person to get in trouble with! Always has his back, and he has hers. Honestly trusts her with his life. Couple of crack-heads when together. Always down to pull pranks on anyone with her, always asks her stupid questions and saved her as Sonic Queen as a contact. Leaves his windows unlocked just for her cause he loves watching her climb through windows, just for her to either fall or gracefully land. Would either fight for her or with her. Always down to go out on an adventure with her, loves this crack-head. Also calls her at ungodly hours asking for a ride cause somehow he ended up on the other side of town. Always tries to keep up with her, but by gods there's rarely a time he can actually keep to her pace. Deeply appreciates her when she understands he's not up to do anything and just stays in with him with some yummy food and a nice Disney movie. Sends her memes at 4 in the morning.

Ray ;; Mean man, calls him a bitch all the time. Loves him though, he's his bitch, his bestest best friend, always down to cuddle with him, no homo. Has to cry, beg, and get on his hands and knees to ask for the sweet sweet relief of sleep. Brings him food and plays Sandman when he visits. Only visits when he desperately wants sleep, appreciates the random sleep spells, doesn't even get mad. Sometimes just pushes him on the couch and lays on him, demanding to be put to sleep, saying either he knocks him out or his teeth will be knocked in. Visits the shop he works at and asks for the strongest shit they got. Lowkey scared of his cat and just wants to know her name, he knows it isn't LEGS. Still brings gifts for both. Probably gave him a key to his house to check in on him as well. Bullies him the most just cause.

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 12:51:51 AM »
Ahn-Jong

full name jasper bae ahn-jong
nicknames jay, jazz, pear and raven
gender cis-male
pronouns he/him
orientation bisexual/bi-romantic
zodiac taurus
mbti intj
personality

he a bitch that doesn't know how to voice himself, so actions speak louder than words 100%

appearance

text
text
text
text
text

history

his parents died in a car crash, and he became birdman.

other

here you can put things such as a bucket list, headcannons or a character playlist! you can even do all of them or create separate sections for each it's up to you.
acrylic
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 07:41:58 PM by kookie »

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 07:54:40 PM »
ahn-jong
nicknames jay, jazz, pear and raven
gender cis-male
pronouns he/him
orientation bisexual/bi-romantic
zodiac taurus
mbti intj
basics

nicknames jay, jazz, pear, and phantom
name meaning   jasper has the meaning of treasure, bae (bai, pae) has the meaning of pear and ahn has the meaning of tranquility while jong (jung, jeong) has the meaning of honored;affection.

current inspiration any rags to riches character tbh

gender cis-male
pronouns he/him/his

physical age 26
psychological age probably his early to mid 30s
birthday 26th of april
zodiac taurus

romantic orientation bi-romantic
sexual orientation bisexual
preferences feminine lean

appearance
morbi maximus maximus tincidunt. mauris congue, velit et laoreet blandit, metus est pretium mauris, eget dapibus diam elit vestibulum arcu. nullam viverra eget mi in tincidunt. suspendisse eu dignissim nisi. proin ac vulputate leo. cras convallis, turpis nec gravida dignissim, mi mauris gravida purus, non tincidunt felis mauris ac nisl. donec eu dui ac ante convallis pellentesque. etiam dignissim nisi id magna pretium gravida ultricies sed magna.

personality

jay is a difficult man to read at times; he only reveals what he wants to reveal, speaks only when he wants to speak, and does what only he wishes to do. he rarely speaks his mind, but when he does, he gives things bluntly. never tries to sugar coat anything as he finds it to be a waste of time and effort.

jay is a very honest, hardworking man. believes that anyone can become anything if they work hard enough for it. mentality of an old man that thinks some kids have it too easy now-a-days. would be quick to set any kid straight if they try to take too many shortcuts or only rely on their connections to advance in life. very serious and somewhat strict, loves rules. will follow and give rules anytime, anyplace.

honestly, the first few years of his life, toxic masculinity was forced onto him, breaking him on wanting to share his feelings or holding them back. really tries to hold and hide any feelings, unless it's genuine glee or annoyance. he is difficult in that manner, even if he knows he's in a safe place where people will welcome, accept, and comfort him as who he is, he is stubborn on showing any weakness.

looping back to his hardworking self, he build himself everything he has now. he believes anything worth anything deserves his time, blood, sweat, tears, and any other healthy bodily fluids. he'll work until the task at hand is complete, even when he is sick or hurt, he will push through. 

[[honestly this is shit? will change once im feeling better. maybe never, idk]]

mental disorders has bulimia nerviosa & mild anxiety

mbti intj
alignment lawful neutral

fears and phobias failing himself or others, doing something that is beyond repair, being the cause of someone's death, being locked in a dark tight spaced room, being a lil b.tch

triggers fireworks, large fires, speeding cars, and any sudden loud noises

habits

headcanons
gets all gushy and giddy around kids/babies
has a conspiracy of crows that he rescued as babies
during panic attacks or any triggered attacks, he will have start shifting in and out of his canine form
keeps his 'human brain' while in canine form, as well as has parts of his 'canine brain' functioning while in human
kinda hated his dad cause he was pretty toxic and was just a douche
jay's parents died in a car crash cause a truck slipped on the icy roads, dad died on impact but his mother managed to save him and bled out minutes after
cause of her injuries, her body panicked and shifted into a wolf cause 'Hey! body is hurt! danger! run away, bite! attack! get out!' so jay held her head as she died
hates that his mother never had a proper burial, cause her body never truly shifted back so she was left there, reported missing
taken in and raised by his aunt
she went and collected her sister and buried her
can't have kids, is sterile and bitter

credit for this guide goes to ____.
acrylic
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:32:21 PM by kookie »

Offline zenith

• aka jamie/landshark
  • more active on iwaku
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »
can i sit here
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
carrd - char. gallery - contact - info

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2018, 08:42:16 PM »
yes, pull up a chair and watch me be dumb and post stupid things

Offline zenith

• aka jamie/landshark
  • more active on iwaku
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2018, 09:06:29 PM »
im ready
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
carrd - char. gallery - contact - info

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2018, 10:43:37 PM »
wooo

to-do list;
- either scrap ryan or work on him
- same goes for vessie
- maybe make a character dump/storage
- find old forms of jay
- honestly, work on making c.j an actual character, work on him too
- tina my strong baby! make her a form
- find a new netflix series to binge

characters;
- jasper ahn-jong / computer programmer, detective or doctor, something kinda big or maybe even a chef, CEO-- this boy has many things to him, choose something!
- ryan sato / college student, dancer, or instructor
- sylvester yoon-minho / street or underground fighter, boxer, or some sort of mule to a gang
- josephine moon / student, waitress or teacher or shop owner (original is witch)
- juan carlos / nurse or video game developer
- max myung-yong / research
- clementina lionhart / heir of a big business, wishes to be a vet or doctor (also witch oops)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:02:13 AM by kookie »

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 01:35:47 AM »
.BASICS

nicknames jay, jazz, pear, and raven
alias commonly known as healer or phantom
name meaning jasper has the meaning of treasure, bae (bai, pae) has the meaning of pear and ahn has the meaning of tranquility while jong (jung, jeong) has the meaning of honored; affection.

current inspiration any rags to riches character tbh

gender cis-male
pronouns he/him/his

physical age 26 y/o
psychological age probably his early to mid 30s
birthday 26th of april
zodiac taurus

romantic orientation bi-romantic
sexual orientation bisexual
preferences feminine lean
past relationships just a handful of flings, was only involved in two serious relationships, one being poly and being in his second and third year of college

body modifications ,
height 6'0 ft (184 cm)
weight 160 lbs (72 kg)
faceclaim lee soo-hyuk

wolf ,

.PERSONALITY

jasper is a difficult man to read, understand or the be around at times. he is a very stubborn and mysterious man that rarely reveals any secrets. he reveals what he wants to be revealed, speaks when only he wants to speak, and does only what he wishes to do. he also rarely speaks his mind, but when he does, he'll give an honest and blunt and go straight to the point with what's on his find. he finds it a waste of time to try and beat around the bush or sugar-coating anything.
   he is an honest, hardworking man that can always be relied on, as he will always push through and find a solution for any problem, personal or otherwise. he has the belief that anyone can become anything if they work and try hard enough. anything he has now, he had to invest so many tears, so much of his blood and sweat to be able and pull through to where he is now. he absolutely hates seeing anyone depending purely on connections to get anywhere in the world and it just puts him in a plain bad mood to be around them.
   because of how he was raised the first few years of his life, when his parents were still around, he turned out to be a man that purely believes he should't show any emotions that are signs of weakness, and should be the one that puts the food on the table. even when he understands that his emotions would be accepted, he still chooses to bury and hide them. absolutely hates the thought of showing vulnerability, so to anyone trying to get him to open up, good luck on that.
   [[this is where i died, i'll try and fix it sometime]]

positive traits reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable, educated, hard-working, loyal
neutral traits blunt, stubborn, obedient, sarcastic, formal, mysterious
negative traits calculating, possessive, uncompromising, petty, paranoid, money-minded, cruel

mbti intj
alignment lawful neutral

.HEADCANONS

either a mom friend or satan
loves to cook and bake and he will fix up your favorite meal/dessert if you've been good
will honestly cut a beyotch if they approach and touch him without permission
isn't afraid to fight for his spot and to keep on top
may look weak and fragile, but he will kick your ass
"i'm the alpha! respect me! fear me! raaawr, im just kidding"
huge teddy bear that will help anyone he cares about and give them the shirt on his back
but don't test him, he'll beat a ho down and put them in their place
likes to keep everything clean and neat, will literally kick one out of they mess with his order
bitter feelings towards his dad
loves his aunt and cousins, does everything in his power to give them a comfortable life 
involved in a car crash that took his parents lives and left him half blind in his left eye
panic attacks triggered by sudden loud crashes, being around fires too long, or loud pops (fireworks, gunshots, etc)
triggered to shift during panic attacks / breakdowns
selective few know of him and have been instructed as to what to do during these situations
a rare case of someone that can willingly choose to shift, will either shift during winter or every three months
the one that runs the house and takes charge of any ill or newly turned at any given time
the main source of supplies, money, help, etc.
allergic to cats, chocolate, latex and coconut
herb man that heals all
also gets sick pretty easily
befriends local crows and ravens
the house he lives in also has a little greenhouse and he loves it in there cause of the plants and peace
made himself familiar with the wolves so they won't be scared or wary of him
regularly checks in on everyone, especially during shifting season, he will make sure they're fit enough to go through the change
is sterile, therefore he can't biologically have children
pretty bitter at that cause he really wanted kids
melts, gets gushy and giddy around babies and kids
cries when he gets to hold babies
studied to be a chef, but then went to be a computer programmer 

made by zenith
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:03:06 PM by kookie »

Offline kookie

• im a smelly tuna
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 01:27:52 PM »

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed ullamcorper, lorem ac bibendum viverra, nibh magna vulputate nisl, eu rhoncus purus orci at libero. Fusce eu nulla sed augue tempus tincidunt vitae et ipsum. Duis faucibus quis turpis eu interdum. Donec luctus tellus neque, sit amet hendrerit nibh eleifend euismod. Nulla sit amet facilisis elit, pulvinar consequat neque. Nam imperdiet laoreet augue, vel placerat risus sollicitudin quis. Morbi tincidunt enim massa, sit amet faucibus dolor ornare in. Nam et ligula eget leo porta rhoncus.Aenean vitae iaculis turpis, at mattis massa. Pellentesque egestas rutrum sem. Donec convallis ornare pulvinar. Proin volutpat cursus dui. Nulla ut lectus congue dui vulputate congue. Mauris dictum blandit diam ut euismod. Duis eget mi elementum, pretium arcu vel, accumsan mi. Morbi cursus mattis elit, sed sagittis mi lobortis id. Cras cursus justo ante, ultricies sodales massa congue dapibus. Nunc porttitor leo at quam sollicitudin molestie at id ipsum. Maecenas non sem id dolor rutrum sagittis quis suscipit arcu. Proin lobortis mauris at tellus elementum, vitae pellentesque sem consequat. Nam commodo placerat augue et elementum.Pellentesque commodo feugiat orci, at tincidunt mauris mattis ac. Fusce hendrerit, erat at laoreet sollicitudin, sapien felis aliquet enim, ut gravida lorem nisl vel velit. Pellentesque non tempus lorem, eget ornare mi. Pellentesque pretium orci eu lacinia tincidunt. Etiam ac lobortis odio. Nunc rhoncus, orci nec scelerisque pretium, metus diam maximus ipsum, nec hendrerit tortor ex non elit. Phasellus vel aliquam ante, gravida iaculis leo. Nulla eu lectus lorem.Aenean tempor efficitur massa, non consectetur felis viverra eget. Donec non cursus purus. Nullam mollis, dui id venenatis condimentum, nulla ligula venenatis mauris, vehicula tempor nunc libero sed massa. Ut cursus ornare facilisis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vivamus blandit elit nec tellus dignissim, et auctor elit viverra. Maecenas vulputate, magna ut tristique rutrum, mauris ante volutpat leo, et euismod felis mauris nec mauris. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. In eget dui nisl. Sed non dui in turpis convallis maximus vitae in felis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur eu ante in diam pellentesque laoreet non sed nunc. Praesent hendrerit venenatis metus. Cras consequat nisl a purus blandit, in laoreet nisi semper. In semper erat non dolor pellentesque dictum. Pellentesque ultricies sem sapien, et imperdiet sapien auctor a. Vivamus porttitor volutpat nisl eu fermentum. Aliquam vitae fringilla urna. Suspendisse hendrerit massa velit, id maximus tellus euismod ut.