Author Topic: if all we have is time then we'll be alright / [p]  (Read 142 times)

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
if all we have is time then we'll be alright / [p]
« on: August 07, 2018, 02:55:19 AM »
@apollo !

okok so i had a lil bit of an idea because faust lives in london and val lives in america, faust could be doing some kind of program where he goes and studies in america for a bit and that's how they meet.

whoops i was going to go into a tad more detail but i need to rush off to training so! lmk what you think and if you have any ideas go ahead and lay them out!!
go ahead and watch my heart burn with the fire that you started in me. but I'll never let you back to put it out. // discord | writing storage | dump

Offline apollo

• i hate hospitals and police
  • virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
Re: if all we have is time then we'll be alright / [p]
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 03:24:40 AM »
that sounds like a gr8 overall plan very cute potential for a lot of stuff and i'm gonna make val 18 and graduating bc he's the type of bitch that would follow a boy to london

i would love to do some head cannons between them before the role-play to get a base lined up if ur down?
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 06:55:23 AM »
i love that!! & then faust could take val to all the touristy places like the london eye + big ben

+ yes, i'm totally down for that!! head cannons are always a++
go ahead and watch my heart burn with the fire that you started in me. but I'll never let you back to put it out. // discord | writing storage | dump

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 01:50:14 PM »
yes that would be so cute! my favorite place to play apollo is seattle (its pretty much the easiest place to be LGBT) so that'll probably be the american city they're in
it would be so cute for them to show each other around!! where do you think they should meet? val's frequent goings include local parties, the skate park and this gay little pizza shop by his house, big angie's
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 01:52:06 PM by apollo »

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »
oh! they could meet at the gay little pizza shop that would be adorable

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 04:48:31 PM »
yes! its val's favorite place to eat because of house safe it feels so he's there all the time, writing music or whatever

speaking of val's music! !  ! he's a musician, he plays guitar and ukulele and that's gay and he probably writes some gay ass songs about faust ! he writes two types of song: sappy love songs/songs about boys who are gay or really angry thrashy punk music about being lgbt in america and stuff

i'm honestly just rly excited for val to show him the like.. Seattle Gay Teen/Young Adult life its gonna be amazing

how tall is faust?

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 01:00:30 AM »
I'm loving this already. Faust will get emotional if Val writes a gay song about him.
Faust is about 6"2 !!

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 01:36:22 PM »
g o o d also yes that’s perfect val is like 5’8 and the size difference is probably adorable? val trying to spoon faust but being more like a jet pack lol. also forehead kisses for val bc his head is already at the right height

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 03:56:32 PM »
yes yes yes that's so adorable
also!! Faust would totally learn more french for val. He'd like, go and have secret classes or something & take him to a french restaurant and uses his french there

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2018, 04:05:00 PM »
that would be so cute val would be shook
also there are definitely Big Lame Loser things about val that faust probably makes fun of asgshdlgls like he pretty much has 0 plan for after high school rn besides “i wanna take a gap year” and he skateboards like everywhere and he’s a big stoner that would be hilarious

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2018, 05:41:45 PM »
Faust would shake his head disapprovingly but help val figure out a life plan
also Faust can't skate so he'll be impressed by that. He's basically a slightly toned pool noodle

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2018, 06:09:09 PM »
i can totally imagine val trying to do some trick to try to impress faust and it goes wrong and he gets like a big scrape and faust is like "omg r u okay omg u r bleeding omg" and val is like "lol this aint shit" and just puts a band aid on it and spends like 30 minutes showing faust all the scars he's gotten from skating/doing dumb shit.

so how do you think they actually get together? do you think they meet and immediately start flirting? thats usually val's move

also wb in london?! i think val probably decides "guess i'm taking my gap year in london lol" and uses some of the money he saved working a few minimum wage jobs over the course of high school (probably a total of like $2.5-3kish) and buys a plane ticket

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 12:57:28 AM »
sorry i kind of left you in the dark a lil bit, i went on a school camp so i didn't have wifi but i'm back!!

faust isn't one to flirt much but he'd probably go along with it and be an awkward idiot about it all

that sounds good!! and then faust will get really excited because he can show val all the great places and his favourite garden. faust likes gardens and flowers i just decided that then.

Offline apollo

• virgo
    • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 01:47:46 AM »
val will think that's fucking adorable he loves it when boys are awkward idiots he thinks its the cutest. like when he makes faust blush or stumble with his words or anything? melts. and then eventually val is probably like "alright..... i know i fuck around a lot..... but i think ur really cute and i like actually want to take u on a date." and that Kicks Things Off

okay listen we need some NICKNAMES in this. val likes to be called like.... soft gender affirming things a LOT like baby boy, sweet boy, good boy, etc. and then of course his full, french name is kind of a "nickname" for them because not many people but faust and his mom use it

also val can be a Human Disaster in his own space so when he moves to london for faust he definitely sits down with his mom and is like "okay listen i need to be a real life adult i know how to clean and stuff i just actually have to do it and i will for him but i need u to teach me how to budget and be an adult like rn" because he is Dedicated

Offline toxic

• formerly fangs
    • they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 06:17:41 AM »
faus will 100% say yes after he takes a sip of water to reduce how flustered he is

YES. I can definitely see faus being very on board with calling val his french name and also sweet boy and good boy. but the question i have for you here is,, what if faus learns some good ol french terms of endearment or calls val 'un petit rayon de soleil' will this make val melt. because if so, faust will Do It.

Faust will also help out. He'll teach val the london way to pay tax (i have no clue if that's even a thing but we're rolling with it. i don't live in london)